Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread 02:22 - Feb 1 with 53797 viewsjackharris

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE Venue: Upton Park Date: Saturday, 1 February
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 12:41]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:05 - Feb 1 with 2028 viewsmikecph

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:04 - Feb 1 by rossshaw

I'll ask again because that incident came up. Does anyone know when Michu is back?

Last I heard there is a good chance he is coming back for the Cardiff game?
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:05 - Feb 1 with 2025 viewsDull1Thomas

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:03 - Feb 1 by quiff

Never a red!

That would have been a red in rugby never mind football. Flailing arm anywhere and it's off, in to a face and he's going to go every day of the week.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:05 - Feb 1 with 2019 viewsunion_jack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:04 - Feb 1 by NOTRAC

Let's see what we can now do against ten men

It will still be difficult but an early goal and who knows?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:05 - Feb 1 with 2019 viewsJohnw102

they are tiring and down to 10 men, 3 - 2 Swans Good Sub ML

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:06 - Feb 1 with 2012 viewsBLAZE

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:02 - Feb 1 by Darran

Chico should be banned for ten games.
Cheating c*nt.

Disagree. Don't think Carroll knew his head was there but he swung around with conviction and intended to make contact somewhere. He was jumping all elbows earlier too..... He's a c*nt and runs the risk all the time so he can't complain

Chico does over react but there was contact so it isn't cheating in my view
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:06 - Feb 1 with 1995 viewsLeonisGod

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:02 - Feb 1 by Phil_S

Allardyce isn't laughing now...

BUt that is never a red card

This post has been edited by an administrator

Soft one. Michael Owen seemed pretty sure it was, which surprised me. We'll take it though! Chico rolling around like he's been shot again is bloody embarrassing
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:06 - Feb 1 with 1984 viewswaynekerr55

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:05 - Feb 1 by Johnw102

they are tiring and down to 10 men, 3 - 2 Swans Good Sub ML

Lets hope we start playing the ball wide

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:07 - Feb 1 with 1963 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:04 - Feb 1 by rossshaw

I'll ask again because that incident came up. Does anyone know when Michu is back?

Next week

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:07 - Feb 1 with 1948 viewscsf

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:02 - Feb 1 by Darran

Chico should be banned for ten games.
Cheating c*nt.

Why is he clutching his eyes when he got hit (glancing) on the forehead? Overegged it massive. Not sure about ten games but it at the least it's bad gamesmanship and at it's worst is cheating. Someone should have a word cos it is embarrassing.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:07 - Feb 1 with 1944 viewsLiberty

Missing the next 3 games will help us big time, even if we get nothing out of today. 1 man team

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:07 - Feb 1 with 1921 viewsslate_dk

He will start training next week
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:08 - Feb 1 with 1892 viewsrossshaw

When we are getting our heads kicked in, i feel it was an opportunity to cheat (for those who consider it cheating). It had to be done, we were being dominated.

Trundle could still do a job..

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:08 - Feb 1 with 1862 viewsmikecph

Enough with the high balls into the box xD Dribble across defense and take shots or play it deep! :)
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:08 - Feb 1 with 1851 viewslovejuicejack

I wish our wingers could put a cross in I really do
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:09 - Feb 1 with 1815 viewsDull1Thomas

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:08 - Feb 1 by rossshaw

When we are getting our heads kicked in, i feel it was an opportunity to cheat (for those who consider it cheating). It had to be done, we were being dominated.

how does being elbowed in the face constitute cheating?

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:09 - Feb 1 with 1789 viewsGeoffThom

They'll appeal he'll get off
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:09 - Feb 1 with 1775 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:02 - Feb 1 by Drizzy

This isn't just a routine 2-0 loss. This is a d*cking. So far they've been superior to us in every single aspect of the game. We're being absolutely dominated and we simply cannot handle it. Complete lack of fortitude, strength or guile in this performance and that's been par for the course more often than not.

This is worrying.

Exactly. And these are our relegation rivals handing us said d*cking. If anyone isn't worried then they're a fool.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:10 - Feb 1 with 1752 viewsDarran

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:09 - Feb 1 by Dull1Thomas

He didn't get elbowed in the face though that's the thing.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:11 - Feb 1 with 1690 viewsslate_dk

Hartson:
"Ki Sung-Yueng has been outstanding today for Sunderland. He has great feet, has worked hard, made his tackles and passed superbly.""
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:11 - Feb 1 with 1688 viewslidojack

Where is the urgency?
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:11 - Feb 1 with 1690 viewsrossshaw

At the end of the day, something had to be done. It's been done.

Trundle could still do a job..

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:11 - Feb 1 with 1683 viewsPhil_S

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:09 - Feb 1 by Dull1Thomas

Who got elbowed in the face?
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:12 - Feb 1 with 1669 viewsmikecph

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:10 - Feb 1 by Darran

He didn't get elbowed in the face though that's the thing.

I'd better read up on my anatomy then
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:12 - Feb 1 with 1664 viewsSwanfan1

Here is a word the Swansea players never heard about Quick tempo !

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:12 - Feb 1 with 1647 viewsGeoffThom

We need to score soon and we might get a draw if not forget it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024