Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread 02:22 - Feb 1 with 53598 viewsjackharris

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE Venue: Upton Park Date: Saturday, 1 February
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 12:41]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:50 - Feb 1 with 2312 viewsLord_Bony

hOPE we get it together for next week,play like that and we ll never live it down....no heart,no commitment,no balls....

Borderline if Michu will be ready on time.....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:50 - Feb 1 with 2310 viewsPhaedrus

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:48 - Feb 1 by waynekerr55

I'm not sure if we will but today is the first time I've thought that we are really in trouble.

yes I see what you mean, we always beat WHU on their patch.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:52 - Feb 1 with 2284 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:21 - Feb 1 by Drizzy

Wayne. I like you, mush. Honestly. But can you please stop banging on about training methods and getting the ball out f*cking wide.

I think we must have broken the world record for utterly f*cking shite crosses today anyway.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:52 - Feb 1 with 2279 viewsPlasticman

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:47 - Feb 1 by JJ08

Don't see that as an upside, got turned over even though we cheated..... The sending off was embarrassing not something to be proud of.

the card was warranted. Sure Chico exagerated afterwards, but it was clear enough that Carols intention with the arms swing was an impulse to strike out at the guy that had been on his back as if saying "get the F away from me".

Ref was close by with a clear line of sight and looking in the direction when it happened. I doubt Chicos antics had any effect on the decision the ref made in his own mind at wether or not it was intentionally to lash out the arm like that.

Plastic since 2012

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:52 - Feb 1 with 2274 viewsjacksinceever

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:50 - Feb 1 by Lord_Bony

hOPE we get it together for next week,play like that and we ll never live it down....no heart,no commitment,no balls....

Borderline if Michu will be ready on time.....

I think Michu has to start next saturday, even if he only plays 45 minutes.
It will give the crowd and team a big lift
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:53 - Feb 1 with 2268 viewscontroversial_jack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:48 - Feb 1 by Phaedrus

Yes we do. We won one of them just the other night or have you forgotten already? We beat Fulham at home. Something we didn't manage last season.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 14:49]

But we just lost a winnable game today against a side 1 with 10 men. What is it now, 1 win in 9 games?
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:53 - Feb 1 with 2261 viewswaynekerr55

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:50 - Feb 1 by Phaedrus

yes I see what you mean, we always beat WHU on their patch.

It's nothing to do with beating them, it's the total lack of organisation and the spineless nature of the defeat. Can't argue with being beaten by moments of class but 2 free attempts is basic in the least.

Poor poor poor!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:53 - Feb 1 with 2255 viewsPhaedrus

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:53 - Feb 1 by controversial_jack

But we just lost a winnable game today against a side 1 with 10 men. What is it now, 1 win in 9 games?

Since when is a game that we never win winnable? Our seasons follow the same patterns.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 14:54]

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:54 - Feb 1 with 2237 viewslovejuicejack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:52 - Feb 1 by jacksinceever

I think Michu has to start next saturday, even if he only plays 45 minutes.
It will give the crowd and team a big lift

I think it will still be to early to play Michu although there will be huge pressure to chuck him on
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:55 - Feb 1 with 2213 viewsPhaedrus

West Ham away. Lost 1-0, Lost 1-0, Lost 2-0.

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:55 - Feb 1 with 2211 viewsduckling

Confidence and a positive Atmosphere is what'll raise the team, the question is when they'll find it again.

Atm it's all doom and gloom even though it's a midsection placement atm in a season with a lot of Injuries.

THe fans are rightfully frustrated, but the team should be at least as frustrated, and being frustrated and eager leads to mistakes etc.

I still believe the Swans will end the season at 12-14'th place area
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:57 - Feb 1 with 2187 viewslovejuicejack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:55 - Feb 1 by duckling

Confidence and a positive Atmosphere is what'll raise the team, the question is when they'll find it again.

Atm it's all doom and gloom even though it's a midsection placement atm in a season with a lot of Injuries.

THe fans are rightfully frustrated, but the team should be at least as frustrated, and being frustrated and eager leads to mistakes etc.

I still believe the Swans will end the season at 12-14'th place area

Brave prediction, what makes you think that?
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:59 - Feb 1 with 2142 viewsPhaedrus

Id say predictions are silly with so much football to be played.

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 15:01 - Feb 1 with 2106 viewsLaudrupFan

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:49 - Feb 1 by Plasticman

That's techincally wrong.

There were some, but the amount of bodies West Ham put in the box meant the shots headed for the target were blocked.

I'm not saying the performance couldn't have been better, cause I certainly felt it wasn't a good game, but let's not start making stuff up, eh?

Aha!
So you are saying we could score if West Ham didn't have any players on their own half.
That must be the only positive from this game.

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 15:23 - Feb 1 with 1958 viewsBloodyhills

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:55 - Feb 1 by Natterjack

I don't think I can put up with Michael Owen's monotonous droll or our Shiite performance much longer

He gets on my fecking nerves.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 15:27 - Feb 1 with 1934 viewscentrestandswan

TNT could have delivered better balls into the box than us.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 15:28 - Feb 1 with 1926 viewsjacabertawe

Stating the obvious perhaps, but I would rather we stayed in the Prem because of our good performances and not because of the poor performances of other teams. And yes, I know that it was ever thus, but we were so clueless and passionless today.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 16:08 - Feb 1 with 1777 viewsLord_Bony

Cardiff 2 Norwich 1 scum scored 2 goals in a minute.

We d better shape up or ship out its getting tighter

Michu will not play until he passes medical

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 16:09 - Feb 1 with 1774 viewsnantywatcher

We need to rethink our shape. Keep Bony on the bench - he must be the slowest, most lightweight striker in the Premiership or Championship (unless of course he has his back to goal then he's an ox.) Our whole style of play has changed to accomodate him. Lets get back to playing constructive football without having to play route one to a player who has had only two decent performances ALL season. That was such a poor team performance surely we can only get better?
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 16:43 - Feb 1 with 1657 viewsjacksinceever

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 16:09 - Feb 1 by nantywatcher

We need to rethink our shape. Keep Bony on the bench - he must be the slowest, most lightweight striker in the Premiership or Championship (unless of course he has his back to goal then he's an ox.) Our whole style of play has changed to accomodate him. Lets get back to playing constructive football without having to play route one to a player who has had only two decent performances ALL season. That was such a poor team performance surely we can only get better?

Do you actually watch us? Bony has been the most likely to score over the last eight or nine matches at least. As for slow, well Man City / Man Utd / Spurs defence have all failed to keep him quiet in recent weeks.
Something's not right I agree - but take Bony out and we've got virtually no goal threat.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 17:01 - Feb 1 with 1613 viewsjohnlangy

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:52 - Feb 1 by WarwickHunt

I think we must have broken the world record for utterly f*cking shite crosses today anyway.

I completely agree. I can't believe the number of unbelievably incompetent efforts at crosses in that last 15 minutes. Just about every single one was at chest height and didn't beat the first man. The West Ham defense didn't even have to try.

Embarrassing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024