Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread 02:22 - Feb 1 with 53713 viewsjackharris

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE Venue: Upton Park Date: Saturday, 1 February
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 12:41]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:49 - Feb 1 with 2213 viewssammylee3

I'm more worried about the shit zonal marking system and sitting on our own 6 yard box when the hammers have ball #clueless Emnes not playing by the way
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 13:50]
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:49 - Feb 1 with 2210 viewsLeonisGod

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:45 - Feb 1 by Plasticman

He didn't touch the ball but clattered Bony.

He definitely touched the ball. Replays show it was an excellent tackle.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:49 - Feb 1 with 2208 viewsjacksinceever

No changes and a corner given away straightaway - here we go ....
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:49 - Feb 1 with 2205 views1jack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:42 - Feb 1 by Swanfan1

For those of you saying Britton should have played instead of Amat, you think he would have won more headers against the likes of Noble and would cope better with the physical strong West Ham players ? .

What the fcuk has amat done, Jesus Christ.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:50 - Feb 1 with 2198 viewsSwanfan1

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:45 - Feb 1 by shandyjack

no but he would of been on the runner who scored both goals

Yes he would, I agree with you. but this is direct result of how the Ki situation was handled, Amat is out of his depth in that central midfield.

and Tiendalli who we panickly gave a new contract last transfer window how come we never bothered to replace him this transfer window.

So no we are not moaning kicking and screaming cause we want fancy names just some decent alternatives to the likes of Tiendalli and in the midfield so amat dont have to play there.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:51 - Feb 1 with 2149 viewsGeoffThom

Macmanaman called it again slow slow slow have been for weeks predictable no aggression either under Brendan we were lively like bees around a honey pot when teams had the ball and fast with possession it's all gone laudrup has to be on sticky ground now
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:52 - Feb 1 with 2099 views_Kieran

No changes. Same old sh!t. Well in Ben Davies.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:52 - Feb 1 with 2109 viewsNOTRAC

How can he leave Leon Britton out of this game is madness

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:52 - Feb 1 with 2093 views1jack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:44 - Feb 1 by monmouth

Jesus Christ. Start watching tiddlywinks.

Fcuk off.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:52 - Feb 1 with 2086 viewsSwanfan1

Routledge cant even get a decent first touch when he get the ball on his feet.

oh dear this is painful...

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:53 - Feb 1 with 2035 viewsNogginthenog

Tiendalli is absolute pants and so is De Guzman
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:54 - Feb 1 with 2022 viewswaynekerr55

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:50 - Feb 1 by Swanfan1

Yes he would, I agree with you. but this is direct result of how the Ki situation was handled, Amat is out of his depth in that central midfield.

and Tiendalli who we panickly gave a new contract last transfer window how come we never bothered to replace him this transfer window.

So no we are not moaning kicking and screaming cause we want fancy names just some decent alternatives to the likes of Tiendalli and in the midfield so amat dont have to play there.

Great shout.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:54 - Feb 1 with 2000 views_Kieran

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:54 - Feb 1 with 1976 viewsunion_jack

We've had a month to get hold of a physical centre ha of to give us some options against teams like this But there you are.

Seems our players -understandably maybe-are afraid of physical challenges in the midfield. No 'dog' in them.

I was expecting a draw today but that's looking evermore increasingly likely.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:54 - Feb 1 with 1973 viewsBravoJack

Lying through your teeth. It's every week mun!
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:54 - Feb 1 with 1964 views_Kieran

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:53 - Feb 1 by Nogginthenog

Tiendalli is absolute pants and so is De Guzman

^

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:55 - Feb 1 with 1949 viewsNatterjack

I don't think I can put up with Michael Owen's monotonous droll or our Shiite performance much longer
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:55 - Feb 1 with 1914 viewsDull1Thomas

West Ham packing defence - Pozuelo is the only player we have to get through the middle

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:56 - Feb 1 with 1849 viewsSwanfan1

Hardly can get any worse

Just put Lamah and Britton on for Amat and Routledge

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:59 - Feb 1 with 1719 viewsmikecph

Good to see that we are getting more shot off now :)
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:00 - Feb 1 with 1655 viewsrossshaw

How long until Michu returns?

Trundle could still do a job..

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:00 - Feb 1 with 1626 viewsSwanfan1

Yes De Guzman just make a shit cross, we only got Bony in the box and 10 West Ham players we surely going to win that one !

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:00 - Feb 1 with 1623 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Why does it take us 45 minutes to get us going every week

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:01 - Feb 1 with 1594 viewsquiff

We've little to lose here and look like we've woken up, let's at least give this a go.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 14:01 - Feb 1 with 1591 viewslidojack

Let's get at them now!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024