Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Dawson 08:22 - Jun 3 with 7681 viewsLewes_r

Anyone?

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Michael Dawson on 15:19 - Jun 3 with 1447 views08olesen

I dont know why some people are ok with Jonas Olsson, he is 31 and a very average defender at best. Plus he is slow and will be on big wages. Would rather have rio than him, and thats saying something.....

He is exactly what we should be avoiding, and his agent clearly links us to him every year expecting a fat contract! No thanks, would rather have Emher, Hill or Dunne as our as our starter.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Michael Dawson on 15:40 - Jun 3 with 1416 viewsBklynRanger

Michael Dawson on 15:19 - Jun 3 by 08olesen

I dont know why some people are ok with Jonas Olsson, he is 31 and a very average defender at best. Plus he is slow and will be on big wages. Would rather have rio than him, and thats saying something.....

He is exactly what we should be avoiding, and his agent clearly links us to him every year expecting a fat contract! No thanks, would rather have Emher, Hill or Dunne as our as our starter.

I'm neither ok nor not ok, with him. He just seemed more mobile and energetic than some of the other players mentioned recently.

If it was up to me I'd go for someone big and Dutch.

Anyone big and Dutch should be our top priority.
Michael Dawson on 23:08 - Jun 3 with 1327 viewsblavod

Michael Dawson on 11:42 - Jun 3 by HollowayRanger

didnt want to know us 2 years ago

now 2 years older slower and more injurie prone

dunne and dawson ? does it for you?

not me

richards williams lescott or our OWN onouha all better options

he is finished at the spuds, and being touted around the PL for one more big contract.

No way
Michael Dawson on 01:51 - Jun 4 with 1288 viewsFredManRave

Flex wrote: "As mentioned, Dawson is slow, cumbersome, doesn't read the game well (the amount of time he lets the ball bounce is shocking) isn't a leader, and would command big wages".

Absolutely crazy, but absolutely true. Premier League football 2014.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Michael Dawson on 05:10 - Jun 4 with 1275 viewshooplehead

Michael Dawson on 10:18 - Jun 3 by TacticalR

Played 16 games last season, and 7 games the year before last.

assuming you are talking about dawson, he actually played 33 premier league games last season and 27 the year before that
Michael Dawson on 10:12 - Jun 4 with 1195 viewswestberksr

no thanks; of those being touted i'd go for Lescott as he appears to just want to play football. Also hope the Williams thing happens too.

Rio is about 36 and one misplaced stretch away from 3 months with the physio and a bad back, Dawson ain't that good and turned us down previously so can go fukk himself. Micah Richards is the most interesting due to age and pace but seems a bit injury prone.
Michael Dawson on 10:17 - Jun 4 with 1189 viewsTacticalR

Michael Dawson on 05:10 - Jun 4 by hooplehead

assuming you are talking about dawson, he actually played 33 premier league games last season and 27 the year before that

Apologies, either I completely misread Dawson's stats for last season or someone has updated them since yesterday! (As you said, it's 33 instead of 16). I even double-checked with a Spurs fan in my office.

The other stat of 7 games is correct, but should have read 'the year before the year before last'.

Air hostess clique

Michael Dawson on 11:03 - Jun 4 with 1169 viewspeejaybee

Michael Dawson on 15:40 - Jun 3 by BklynRanger

I'm neither ok nor not ok, with him. He just seemed more mobile and energetic than some of the other players mentioned recently.

If it was up to me I'd go for someone big and Dutch.

Anyone big and Dutch should be our top priority.

Edam or Gouda are available.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024