Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot 14:44 - Jun 24 with 26085 viewsandrew

Done deal?

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 15:03 - Jun 24 with 10441 viewsJackoBoostardo

What a pile of shyte!!

We all know our business is conducted and concluded in Rossi's.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 15:08 - Jun 24 with 10385 viewsDrizzy

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 15:03 - Jun 24 by JackoBoostardo

What a pile of shyte!!

Hilarious.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 15:22 - Jun 24 with 10283 viewsSwansea93

Source? Or just making it up because everyone uses Marriot.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 15:26 - Jun 24 with 10255 viewsjasonbromham

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 15:22 - Jun 24 by Swansea93

Source? Or just making it up because everyone uses Marriot.

Here it is

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Bafetimbi-Gomis-Swansea-sign-Swansea-Cit
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 15:43 - Jun 24 with 10093 viewsoldcob

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 15:26 - Jun 24 by jasonbromham

Here it is

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Bafetimbi-Gomis-Swansea-sign-Swansea-Cit

Nice one JB
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 15:48 - Jun 24 with 10020 viewsmorningstar

Reported on SKY that he's agreed terms.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 15:56 - Jun 24 with 9926 viewsJackhero

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 15:03 - Jun 24 by JackoBoostardo

What a pile of shyte!!

I think that's HJ's motor and they are on their way to Rossi's in fairness.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 15:57 - Jun 24 with 9904 viewsWireSwan

Let's hope there's no truth in the "Liverpool / Rogers set to hijack Swans Gomis move".

But if Suarez is on the move...back up for Sturridge??
Login to get fewer ads

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 16:12 - Jun 24 with 9740 viewsNatterjack

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 15:48 - Jun 24 by morningstar

Hope this is true
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 16:12 - Jun 24 with 9730 viewsicecoldjack

If we sign Gomis and keep Bony and Michu i will be extremely happy and less worried about the coming season, i have to say though that Michu leaving is bit of a strange one IMO.

Is he going because of the fallout from Laudrup ? is it just paper talk an the guy is staying here ? what about his dodgy ankle and apparent persistant problems with it ?

We are told Michu is having a reaction from his injury and is not for sale but now he is being linked with a move to West Ham,Napoli and Athletico .

I know its silly season but it would be nice to not have to worry about what players are fooking off just for once !!

Cant wait for the transfer window to close and its only June ! lol
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 16:16 - Jun 24 with 9671 viewsClinton

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 15:48 - Jun 24 by morningstar

Large Cod and Chips and mushy peas.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 16:35 - Jun 24 with 9479 viewswaynekerr55

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 15:26 - Jun 24 by jasonbromham

Here it is

I thought with his salary Huw could have branched out higher than Levi's. Maybe a pair of diesel or if he's feeling flush a pair of Paul Smith jeans?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 16:36 - Jun 24 with 9465 viewsMattG

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 16:16 - Jun 24 by Clinton

Large Cod and Chips and mushy peas.

Those mushy peas could be the stumbling block.
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 16:42 - Jun 24 with 9407 viewsJackoBoostardo

Apparently we're now told Gomis is undergoing a medical.

And by that, a check to see how much weight he's put on from his cod, chips and mushy peas.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 16:48 - Jun 24 with 9340 viewscyril

On the other hand it may just be marvin emnes!!!!

The devil is in the detail

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 16:51 - Jun 24 with 9310 viewsDrizzy

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 16:42 - Jun 24 by JackoBoostardo

Apparently we're now told Gomis is undergoing a medical.

And by that, a check to see how much weight he's put on from his cod, chips and mushy peas.

Lol!

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 16:57 - Jun 24 with 9211 viewsJackfath

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 16:51 - Jun 24 by Drizzy

Lol!

init

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 17:17 - Jun 24 with 9055 viewsBaker

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 16:48 - Jun 24 by cyril

On the other hand it may just be marvin emnes!!!!

Racist!

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 17:19 - Jun 24 with 9035 viewsKingsJack

Fabianski
Ash CB
RWB Leon Davies
Guzman Shelvey
Michu
Bony Gomis

Could this work? We'd probably need a faster Right Wing Back to really give us the desired width but with him and Davies bombing down the line providing crosses for the front 3 that looks dangerous!!
Leon could drop back just in front of the 2 Centre Backs so we could effectively be a 5-3-2 when defending and a 3-4-3 when attacking. Potential?

Edit: the formation didn't come out right but you get the idea
[Post edited 24 Jun 2014 17:20]
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 17:26 - Jun 24 with 8956 viewsJackoBoostardo

I'm liking how the team is coming together and forming... Just got to keep hold of players now and ensure our defense is cohesive.

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 17:37 - Jun 24 with 8825 viewsairedale

They showed him at Fairwood, having arrived in a light aircraft, a Maris Piper I believe.

Credible press saying that he has agreed to join us in principle, but now he's off to the smoke to Tom himself about.
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 17:39 - Jun 24 with 8789 viewscyril

I've never seen a potato with wings, amazing what they can do nowadays

The devil is in the detail

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 17:40 - Jun 24 with 8775 viewslondonlisa2001

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 17:37 - Jun 24 by airedale

They showed him at Fairwood, having arrived in a light aircraft, a Maris Piper I believe.

Credible press saying that he has agreed to join us in principle, but now he's off to the smoke to Tom himself about.

He arrived in Fairwood in a potato ? Fantastic :-)
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 17:40 - Jun 24 with 8760 viewsJACKARSE

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 17:37 - Jun 24 by airedale

...... as in 'Ince' himself about .....
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 17:40 - Jun 24 with 8760 viewsJackoBoostardo

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 17:40 - Jun 24 by londonlisa2001

He arrived in Fairwood in a potato ? Fantastic :-)

Yeah - someone else on the smoke me thinks!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024