Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dr Jackfaith 20:28 - Jul 6 with 24890 viewsOldjack

C'mon own up who;s scared my mate off /?you bully

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dr Jackfaith on 14:55 - Jul 9 with 1299 viewsBaker

Dr Jackfaith on 14:53 - Jul 9 by Lord_Bony

So what has happened then.

I genuinely thought this was a wind up and he d gone on holidays for a week.

If it s what I think it is then it s something to do with the other site exposing some personal info again?

Again?

Link?

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Dr Jackfaith on 15:07 - Jul 9 with 1272 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dr Jackfaith on 14:55 - Jul 9 by Baker

Again?

Link?

It happened when I briefly browsed that site a couple of months ago.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Dr Jackfaith on 15:38 - Jul 9 with 1236 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 14:55 - Jul 9 by Baker

Again?

Link?

Yeah that's right again,people's personal information has been posted on there several times.
Mine is always removed by the nice admin blokey thankfully.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dr Jackfaith on 16:06 - Jul 9 with 1197 viewsJackfath

Hello all.

Thanks for the PMs asking if things are ok. To put you all at ease I am fine, although I am not going to publicly go into details as to why I have been absent for a little over a week.

If anybody genuine really is that interested, then I am prepared to let you know via a PM.

Thanks.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2014 16:07]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Dr Jackfaith on 16:18 - Jul 9 with 1179 viewsFlashberryjack

Dr Jackfaith on 15:38 - Jul 9 by Darran

Yeah that's right again,people's personal information has been posted on there several times.
Mine is always removed by the nice admin blokey thankfully.

If they are posting personal details on that site......I think that's f*cking terrible....again if they have been posting personal about jackfath, then I honestly feel for the guy.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dr Jackfaith on 17:21 - Jul 9 with 1120 viewswaynekerr55

Dr Jackfaith on 14:37 - Jul 9 by Baker

Completely agree about protecting anonymity, Wayne. It's the unwritten messageboard rule that shouldn't be broken IMO (which has been dealt with on http://www.thejackarmy.net/ to be fair)

But if an employer found out your 'handle' on a faceless messageboard you should have nothing to worry about, right?

In some ways I agree but you have to look at this on a case by case basis. Would you not agree that some jobs have less scrutiny than others.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Dr Jackfaith on 17:25 - Jul 9 with 1109 viewsNeath_Jack

Dr Jackfaith on 17:21 - Jul 9 by waynekerr55

In some ways I agree but you have to look at this on a case by case basis. Would you not agree that some jobs have less scrutiny than others.

So then you would tailor your online persona to suit?

Not that i'm condoning any personal details being posted, very poor form if true.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Dr Jackfaith on 17:33 - Jul 9 with 1093 viewswaynekerr55

Dr Jackfaith on 17:25 - Jul 9 by Neath_Jack

Not that i'm condoning any personal details being posted, very poor form if true.

I thought of that just after I pressed the post button

Login to get fewer ads

Dr Jackfaith on 17:36 - Jul 9 with 1087 viewsBovi

What a load of fcuking bollocks. The people that run the Jack Army site haven't posted any fcuking personal details about anyone. Jackfath is a tw@t, he was banned for ages for trying to cause trouble on there then they let him back on and all he does is whine and make bu11sh1t up and accuse people of being homophobic or racist. All this is just another attempt at undermining another fcuking forum just because they dont put up with any of his crap.

And for the record the only person who who ever put anything up about him was that tosspot Monty. And what did they do? Well they banned him.

When posters on there said they were going to post personal details about Darran on there the supermod warned the lot of them not to do it. And Darran you know that's fcuking true because I saw the warning Dillster handed out and you commented on the thread too.

Anyone that's says otherwise is a fcuking lying bastard

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

Dr Jackfaith on 17:37 - Jul 9 with 1083 viewswaynekerr55

Dr Jackfaith on 17:36 - Jul 9 by Bovi

What a load of fcuking bollocks. The people that run the Jack Army site haven't posted any fcuking personal details about anyone. Jackfath is a tw@t, he was banned for ages for trying to cause trouble on there then they let him back on and all he does is whine and make bu11sh1t up and accuse people of being homophobic or racist. All this is just another attempt at undermining another fcuking forum just because they dont put up with any of his crap.

And for the record the only person who who ever put anything up about him was that tosspot Monty. And what did they do? Well they banned him.

When posters on there said they were going to post personal details about Darran on there the supermod warned the lot of them not to do it. And Darran you know that's fcuking true because I saw the warning Dillster handed out and you commented on the thread too.

You've f*cking changed you c*nting f*cking c*ntpipe

Dr Jackfaith on 17:37 - Jul 9 with 1082 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 17:25 - Jul 9 by Neath_Jack

The blokes done nothing on here to have his personal details posted and he's certainly not done anything on the site that posted his personal details because he hadn't posted on there since last year.
It's very poor form.

Dr Jackfaith on 17:37 - Jul 9 with 1082 viewsNeath_Jack

I thought that was Monty's site, him and Hitman's wasn't it? Pair of headers now.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Dr Jackfaith on 17:38 - Jul 9 with 1080 viewsJackfath

I have plenty of evidence that says otherwise.

You need to wind your neck in there's a good boy.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Dr Jackfaith on 17:38 - Jul 9 with 1079 viewsNeath_Jack

Dr Jackfaith on 17:37 - Jul 9 by Darran

The blokes done nothing on here to have his personal details posted and he's certainly not done anything on the site that posted his personal details because he hadn't posted on there since last year.
It's very poor form.

What you telling me for, i haven't said any different.

Dr Jackfaith on 17:43 - Jul 9 with 1072 viewsNeath_Jack

So is the other site Monty's and Hitman's? Did they sell it on, was it a different site to what they had, or was there an internet coup, type takeover?

Dr Jackfaith on 17:44 - Jul 9 with 1068 viewsDarran

His personal details were posted on there a week ago and remained on there up untill yesterday as far as I'm aware.
There's no need for it.
In minute you'll be saying that nobody posted a photo of me on there too which he's either got stored on his computer or he lifted off my twitter.

Dr Jackfaith on 17:45 - Jul 9 with 1066 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 17:38 - Jul 9 by Neath_Jack

What you telling me for, i haven't said any different.

I'm only saying mun.

Dr Jackfaith on 17:47 - Jul 9 with 1059 viewsBovi

Dr Jackfaith on 17:44 - Jul 9 by Darran

His personal details were posted on there a week ago and remained on there up untill yesterday as far as I'm aware.
There's no need for it.
In minute you'll be saying that nobody posted a photo of me on there too which he's either got stored on his computer or he lifted off my twitter.

Link then Daz coz I haven't seen any details about him ? Also who posted his details then ?

Dr Jackfaith on 17:48 - Jul 9 with 1059 viewsNeath_Jack

Dr Jackfaith on 17:45 - Jul 9 by Darran

I'm only saying mun.

Well answer my question up by there if you want to make yourself useful.

Dr Jackfaith on 17:50 - Jul 9 with 1051 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 17:47 - Jul 9 by Bovi

Link then Daz coz I haven't seen any details about him ? Also who posted his details then ?

What post a link to a thread where his personal details are no longer because they've been removed?
Grow up Bovi FFS.

Dr Jackfaith on 17:50 - Jul 9 with 1048 viewsDarran

What question?

Dr Jackfaith on 17:52 - Jul 9 with 1042 viewsBovi

Dr Jackfaith on 17:50 - Jul 9 by Darran

What post a link to a thread where his personal details are no longer because they've been removed?
Grow up Bovi FFS.

Don't tell me to grow up when you can't answer the question.

Who posted his information then?

Dr Jackfaith on 17:53 - Jul 9 with 1036 viewsNeath_Jack

Dr Jackfaith on 17:50 - Jul 9 by Darran

What question?

This one.

So is the other site Monty's and Hitman's? Did they sell it on, was it a different site to what they had, or was there an internet coup, type takeover?

Dr Jackfaith on 18:00 - Jul 9 with 1016 viewsBovi

Dr Jackfaith on 17:53 - Jul 9 by Neath_Jack

This one.

No it's a new site that some people seem to be sh1t scared of because it's new, fresh, looks good and is well run. This looks like an attempt to discredit that forum. They banned Monty because he was posting personal stuff and they don't tolerate Fath's whining either

Dr Jackfaith on 18:05 - Jul 9 with 1257 viewsstonedroller

Dr Jackfaith on 17:53 - Jul 9 by Neath_Jack

This one.

nothing to do with me or monty, the most i've done is let them use my www.swanseacityforum.com domain name and donated £2.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024