Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dr Jackfaith 20:28 - Jul 6 with 24891 viewsOldjack

C'mon own up who;s scared my mate off /?you bully

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dr Jackfaith on 18:05 - Jul 9 with 1169 viewsMusical_Swan

Dr Jackfaith on 17:50 - Jul 9 by Darran

What post a link to a thread where his personal details are no longer because they've been removed?
Grow up Bovi FFS.

Just been through it and although the post has been taken down, it's on there in the form of a quote.

Been pissing myself at the aamb debarcle recently. Didn't realise it was going on closer to home too.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Dr Jackfaith on 18:05 - Jul 9 with 1168 viewsthejackarmy

I don't wish to be drawn into a slanging match on this, thejackarmy.net are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content") and content submitted express the views of their author only. We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account at any time.

Any personally identifying content that we deem unfit will be removed and has been removed (as Darran has already stated), I invite you to search the forums, if we have missed anything then please bring it to our attention and it will be dealt with. As for things like photo's that have been posted publicly on social media and re-posted on thejackarmy will remain unless a request is made to remove. If you do not wish for things to appear on other sites do not post on social media for anyone to download/link elsewhere.

I would also like to take this opportunity to confirm that Monty (Banned) and Hitman, have nothing to do with thejackarmy.net, the site is owned and run by myself (with help from the moderating team) with no affiliation to anyone, I am simply a Swans fan that decided to take up the challenge of creating another Swans based community. I personally fund the site along with donations that members make if they so wish, with no advertising.

come visit us at https://thejackarmy.net

Dr Jackfaith on 18:13 - Jul 9 with 1135 viewsMusical_Swan

Dr Jackfaith on 18:05 - Jul 9 by thejackarmy

I don't wish to be drawn into a slanging match on this, thejackarmy.net are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content") and content submitted express the views of their author only. We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account at any time.

Any personally identifying content that we deem unfit will be removed and has been removed (as Darran has already stated), I invite you to search the forums, if we have missed anything then please bring it to our attention and it will be dealt with. As for things like photo's that have been posted publicly on social media and re-posted on thejackarmy will remain unless a request is made to remove. If you do not wish for things to appear on other sites do not post on social media for anyone to download/link elsewhere.

I would also like to take this opportunity to confirm that Monty (Banned) and Hitman, have nothing to do with thejackarmy.net, the site is owned and run by myself (with help from the moderating team) with no affiliation to anyone, I am simply a Swans fan that decided to take up the challenge of creating another Swans based community. I personally fund the site along with donations that members make if they so wish, with no advertising.

Please see above post. No link, but pretty sure part of if not all of the link is visable in a quote. For what it's worth I love the sh*t stirring on here, it cracks me up most of the time. Can see it's not everybodys cup of tea, but each to their own.

Seems like you've got your head screwed on though and applaued your whole attitude to this.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2014 18:15]

Dr Jackfaith on 18:16 - Jul 9 with 1130 viewsthejackarmy

Dr Jackfaith on 18:13 - Jul 9 by Musical_Swan

Please see above post. No link, but pretty sure part of if not all of the link is visable in a quote. For what it's worth I love the sh*t stirring on here, it cracks me up most of the time. Can see it's not everybodys cup of tea, but each to their own.

Seems like you've got your head screwed on though and applaued your whole attitude to this.

Cheers Musical, will have a check through again to see what's been missed.

Dr Jackfaith on 18:17 - Jul 9 with 1127 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 18:00 - Jul 9 by Bovi

No it's a new site that some people seem to be sh1t scared of because it's new, fresh, looks good and is well run. This looks like an attempt to discredit that forum. They banned Monty because he was posting personal stuff and they don't tolerate Fath's whining either

This is complete bollox.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dr Jackfaith on 18:22 - Jul 9 with 1103 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 18:16 - Jul 9 by thejackarmy

Cheers Musical, will have a check through again to see what's been missed.

So was anything missed?

Dr Jackfaith on 18:23 - Jul 9 with 1100 viewsMusical_Swan

Dr Jackfaith on 18:17 - Jul 9 by Darran

This is complete bollox.

I give it a month before he gets bored over there!

Dr Jackfaith on 18:26 - Jul 9 with 1093 viewsthejackarmy

Dr Jackfaith on 18:22 - Jul 9 by Darran

So was anything missed?

Gimme a chance mun, if you find anything before I do you know how to send me a message.

Login to get fewer ads

Dr Jackfaith on 18:26 - Jul 9 with 1091 viewsJackfath

Dr Jackfaith on 18:13 - Jul 9 by Musical_Swan

Don't be fooled. The person who you state seems to have his head screwed on laughed and goaded over this issue via PM on his site at the time the statements were made. I requested several times they removed at the time. It wasn't. It was there fore all to see for over a week.

Admin on there actually perpetuated the problem instead of nipping it in the bud, thus preventing this rather pathetic issue.

Anyway, it's out of my hands now.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Dr Jackfaith on 18:29 - Jul 9 with 1089 viewsBovi

Dr Jackfaith on 18:17 - Jul 9 by Darran

This is complete bollox.

No it fcuking isn't and you know it. You post on there yourself and they treat you fair and square.

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

Dr Jackfaith on 18:34 - Jul 9 with 1072 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 18:29 - Jul 9 by Bovi

No it fcuking isn't and you know it. You post on there yourself and they treat you fair and square.

I haven't said I don't but personal info was posted on the about Fath and remained there for a week even though he asked for it to be removed.

Dr Jackfaith on 18:35 - Jul 9 with 1071 viewsJackfath

Dr Jackfaith on 18:26 - Jul 9 by thejackarmy

Gimme a chance mun, if you find anything before I do you know how to send me a message.

I am glad to see you have changed your attitude since that Sunday evening when all this took place.

What a shame you didn't do this at the time and saved all this fuss.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Dr Jackfaith on 18:38 - Jul 9 with 1058 viewsMusical_Swan

Dr Jackfaith on 18:26 - Jul 9 by Jackfath

Don't be fooled. The person who you state seems to have his head screwed on laughed and goaded over this issue via PM on his site at the time the statements were made. I requested several times they removed at the time. It wasn't. It was there fore all to see for over a week.

Admin on there actually perpetuated the problem instead of nipping it in the bud, thus preventing this rather pathetic issue.

Anyway, it's out of my hands now.

Hand Fathy, it's not that big...

Shouldn't of happened, and I would be p****d if someone had done it to me. Don't know the ins and outs, so can't really comment on anything specific. My sympathies if you really have been hard done by.

I for one are glad you're back. Been missing Warwicks smiling mug! Please don't ever change your avatar, I may accidentally take you seriously then and get annoyed at you!

Dr Jackfaith on 18:50 - Jul 9 with 1021 viewsMusical_Swan

Ahh, found what I thought to be the offending item. Just a link to a random photo! Oops.

Dr Jackfaith on 18:53 - Jul 9 with 1016 viewsNeath_Jack

Dr Jackfaith on 18:38 - Jul 9 by Musical_Swan

Hand Fathy, it's not that big...

Shouldn't of happened, and I would be p****d if someone had done it to me. Don't know the ins and outs, so can't really comment on anything specific. My sympathies if you really have been hard done by.

I for one are glad you're back. Been missing Warwicks smiling mug! Please don't ever change your avatar, I may accidentally take you seriously then and get annoyed at you!

*have

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Dr Jackfaith on 18:55 - Jul 9 with 1012 viewsstonedroller

i got arrested for drink driving a few years back after crashing my car and also managed to get my head kicked in by 3 lads from another car, yea i know i was a fcking idiot, i have a problem on alcohol, it makes me severely depressed and makes me do stupid sh!t, obviously i didn't want people to know about the drink driving part and most certainly didn't want the news article (which contained my full name, age, and partial address) posted on a forum which i was an active member on.

I can't remember the full details of what happened but Darran saw the news article in the post and knew it was me and hinted towards it on here probably with a FAO Hitman kind of post, the news article got posted and every fcker on here knew my personal details.

That sucked but there was nothing i could do about it, i got tormented on here by the regular gang which included Fath + Darran, those two guys you can see sat way up there on their high horses.

PlanetHypocrite
Dr Jackfaith on 19:01 - Jul 9 with 994 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 18:55 - Jul 9 by stonedroller

i got arrested for drink driving a few years back after crashing my car and also managed to get my head kicked in by 3 lads from another car, yea i know i was a fcking idiot, i have a problem on alcohol, it makes me severely depressed and makes me do stupid sh!t, obviously i didn't want people to know about the drink driving part and most certainly didn't want the news article (which contained my full name, age, and partial address) posted on a forum which i was an active member on.

I can't remember the full details of what happened but Darran saw the news article in the post and knew it was me and hinted towards it on here probably with a FAO Hitman kind of post, the news article got posted and every fcker on here knew my personal details.

That sucked but there was nothing i could do about it, i got tormented on here by the regular gang which included Fath + Darran, those two guys you can see sat way up there on their high horses.

PlanetHypocrite

What after you'd told everyone about it yourself?
Aye in a minute you'll be telling us that you didn't send me a PM a few weeks ago saying that Jackarmy was no fun and that was proved by Shw Mae being the top dog on there.

One thing I don't do is tell lies and make things up you lying pr*ck.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Dr Jackfaith on 19:07 - Jul 9 with 979 viewsstonedroller

Dr Jackfaith on 19:01 - Jul 9 by Darran

What after you'd told everyone about it yourself?
Aye in a minute you'll be telling us that you didn't send me a PM a few weeks ago saying that Jackarmy was no fun and that was proved by Shw Mae being the top dog on there.

One thing I don't do is tell lies and make things up you lying pr*ck.

This post has been edited by an administrator

thanks for the example of how nasty you can be.
You are a sick man, who swears on their own grandsons life over an internet forum.

Just keep showing people how nasty, name calling and shit stirring you can be, like a school ground bully, i've compared the two situations and you instantly expose a PM i sent you and end your message with an aggressive insult.

Poor show, all the sht in your life has made you bitter and twisted.
Dr Jackfaith on 19:09 - Jul 9 with 972 viewsskippyjack

I'll be honest.. somebody give me a job.. because all you twits with skills are beyond a joke.. you lot are supposed to be an example.. anyone with any clue.. knows what Jackfath is and does.. I'm starting to wonder why nobody will employ me.. you're all mental.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Dr Jackfaith on 19:10 - Jul 9 with 959 viewsJackfath

Dr Jackfaith on 18:55 - Jul 9 by stonedroller

PlanetHypocrite

Nobody on his high horse here my chumly chum.

Dr Jackfaith on 19:12 - Jul 9 with 957 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 19:07 - Jul 9 by stonedroller

thanks for the example of how nasty you can be.
You are a sick man, who swears on their own grandsons life over an internet forum.

Just keep showing people how nasty, name calling and shit stirring you can be, like a school ground bully, i've compared the two situations and you instantly expose a PM i sent you and end your message with an aggressive insult.

Poor show, all the sht in your life has made you bitter and twisted.

No you're the nasty one,imagine actually slagging off JA and shw Mae behind their backs.
What sort of person would do that?

Dr Jackfaith on 19:22 - Jul 9 with 929 viewsstonedroller

Dr Jackfaith on 19:12 - Jul 9 by Darran

No you're the nasty one,imagine actually slagging off JA and shw Mae behind their backs.
What sort of person would do that?

i don't know either of them, i can say what i want in a private message.
Dr Jackfaith on 19:24 - Jul 9 with 916 viewsstonedroller

it just goes to show what kind of person you are, i made a post telling people how you loved it when i got exposed on here, so a way of 'getting back' at me is by trying to shit stir with members of the forum i use now.

Slime ball tactics, you sir are a grade A c*nt
Dr Jackfaith on 19:27 - Jul 9 with 907 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 19:22 - Jul 9 by stonedroller

i don't know either of them, i can say what i want in a private message.

It's good that you admit slagging them off anyway and what's said to me by someone like you doesn't have to remain private.
I'm not really sure what you're trying to justify here bringing up something from several years ago.

Dr Jackfaith on 19:30 - Jul 9 with 1237 viewsJackfath

Dr Jackfaith on 19:24 - Jul 9 by stonedroller

it just goes to show what kind of person you are, i made a post telling people how you loved it when i got exposed on here, so a way of 'getting back' at me is by trying to shit stir with members of the forum i use now.

Slime ball tactics, you sir are a grade A c*nt

I think it needs to be said that the forum you refer to continually starts threads about this place, continually references people or posts from this place.

They have changed their tune since a week last Sunday when I politely requested they remove some posts which I found personally offensive and I believe over stepped the mark which we have all experienced on here at one time or another.

As I said to one poster earlier on this thread, it is out of my hands now and I would politely ask people (for their own good) to refrain from posting pictures or personal information about others without their explicit permission.

Thank you.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024