Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread 15:27 - Aug 15 with 49654 viewsPhil_S

And so here we are. Just under 14 weeks since we ended last season with a final day victory at Sunderland we start against the same opponents that we started against last season but this time we have to hope for a different result.

Full story at: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/35748/manchester-united-v
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:23 - Aug 16 with 3127 viewsItchySphincter

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:15 - Aug 16 by Drizzy

Did anyone count our passes in that move? Felt like 20+. Magnificent football.

The goal came from typical Swansea play. More of that and less hoof and we'll be okay.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:24 - Aug 16 with 3127 viewsMrSwerve

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:22 - Aug 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Easy now swerves!

Only 37 games left we've got it in the bag

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:25 - Aug 16 with 3108 viewsPhil_S

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:26 - Aug 16 with 3061 viewsunion_jack

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:24 - Aug 16 by MrSwerve

Only 37 games left we've got it in the bag

37 AND A HALF !!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:27 - Aug 16 with 3047 viewsSwan91

I'm not sure if anyone agrees but I am feeling more comfortable with fabianski in goal. Especially in set pieces.
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:27 - Aug 16 with 3041 viewsorion3016

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:25 - Aug 16 by Phil_S

is this a new addition to ps twitter, match day updates & pics phil?

Be over there now after

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:30 - Aug 16 with 2960 viewsPhil_S

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:27 - Aug 16 by orion3016

is this a new addition to ps twitter, match day updates & pics phil?

For some games yes - almost impossible to try and do it from games at the Liberty though
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:31 - Aug 16 with 2948 viewsMrSwerve

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:26 - Aug 16 by union_jack

37 AND A HALF !!!

Minor details...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:31 - Aug 16 with 2933 viewsHugeEnkins

Who put a quid in Ki? He's having a stormer!
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:32 - Aug 16 with 2910 viewsorion3016

flying the welsh flag alone in the premier this year

Be over there now after

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:32 - Aug 16 with 2894 viewsMorganator100

Fabianski has looked very solid in goal.

The back four have been solid with Taylor being the pick for me.

Midfield has been solid with everything coming through Shelvey but Siggy and Ki linked brilliantly with Dyer for the goal. Ki is coming more and more influential as is Siggy.

Bony has been quiet but we know what he can do.

Already you can hear the crowd getting restless which is good news for us.
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:32 - Aug 16 with 2894 viewsPhil_S

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:32 - Aug 16 with 2893 viewsShonky

Gary Monk has been standing up all half. Coincidence?

Its just a ride...

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:34 - Aug 16 with 2843 viewsorion3016

good aarrrfff

Be over there now after

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:34 - Aug 16 with 2808 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Great half Swans, keep it up. There's another goal in this for us

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:35 - Aug 16 with 2801 viewsJokeren1943

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:27 - Aug 16 by Swan91

I'm not sure if anyone agrees but I am feeling more comfortable with fabianski in goal. Especially in set pieces.

Agree, just seem much more calm in the box.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2014 13:37]
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:37 - Aug 16 with 2691 viewsShonky

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:34 - Aug 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Great half Swans, keep it up. There's another goal in this for us

I'm convinced that Gomis is going to score. I know he isn't even on the pitch but I just have a feeling.

Its just a ride...

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:38 - Aug 16 with 2653 viewsllangyfelach

Gylfi is looking milfy

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:38 - Aug 16 with 2645 viewsicecoldjack

Great team performance first half!

Taylor has been superb IMO, a defensive full back makes a world of difference to us, we have been a bit rusty with our passing but this is a great platform from which to work on.
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:38 - Aug 16 with 2639 viewsRancid

Well, fancy that!! Ash outstanding so far.
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:38 - Aug 16 with 2641 viewsAquinas

Apparently a bird shat in Ashley Young's mouth.
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:39 - Aug 16 with 2637 viewsphact0rri

We look so comfortable so put together. Taylor's pace looks like it's returned. and all in all our back looks great. the right blacks forcing them outside the defence centre barrier. Consolidated midfield. Don't want to over react... but this does look more like a return to form from the pre-season. Sure second half will have a tougher going. LVG is smart at dynamic shifting. so I don't expect the system we are using to deny will be as effective.

But I'm always pessmistic going into a half... so don't mind me.

Good first half lads. We got this.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:39 - Aug 16 with 2636 viewsmonmouth

Bois and girls, no matter what happens in the second half, how AMAZING is this. We don't get any credit because it is so incredible. It's all about them not us, but to compete easily at old Trafford, ten years after we were nearly finished? If you have anything in your Swansea souls just now; burst with pride.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:40 - Aug 16 with 2594 viewsdgt73

Come on city, you can do it.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:40 - Aug 16 with 2593 viewsLiberty

Defending the free kicks against us very well, looking really organised.

Keep it up.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024