Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread 15:27 - Aug 15 with 49650 viewsPhil_S

And so here we are. Just under 14 weeks since we ended last season with a final day victory at Sunderland we start against the same opponents that we started against last season but this time we have to hope for a different result.

Full story at: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/35748/manchester-united-v
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:41 - Aug 16 with 2848 viewsicecoldjack

I must add that Bony played an absolute blinder by blocking the defender american football style for Ki to place his shot !

you will see it on the replay, smart play by wilf !
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:41 - Aug 16 with 2848 viewsJonnyTheJack

Very good so far. Big 15 minutes for us. At 60 chuck Montero on and just tell him to run at them.
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:41 - Aug 16 with 2848 viewsmonmouth

LMAO they've all got wasps in their mouths! Love it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:41 - Aug 16 with 2843 viewsPhil_S

Hows the agendas working for everyone?
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:41 - Aug 16 with 2842 viewsJokeren1943

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:39 - Aug 16 by phact0rri

We look so comfortable so put together. Taylor's pace looks like it's returned. and all in all our back looks great. the right blacks forcing them outside the defence centre barrier. Consolidated midfield. Don't want to over react... but this does look more like a return to form from the pre-season. Sure second half will have a tougher going. LVG is smart at dynamic shifting. so I don't expect the system we are using to deny will be as effective.

But I'm always pessmistic going into a half... so don't mind me.

Good first half lads. We got this.

Jesus Taylor is just a great defending LB.
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:42 - Aug 16 with 2833 viewsJohnw102

BT is all about how poor United are, not a mention of how good we are!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:43 - Aug 16 with 2789 viewsItchySphincter

The sense of entitlement from the pundits is astounding. The Manure are poor jibes have started already. According to Macmanamananaman you could pull 11 blokes out of the crowd to play them today.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:44 - Aug 16 with 2759 viewsItchySphincter

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:41 - Aug 16 by Phil_S

I'm sure T2C is creaming his pants at the thought of an equaliser.

Login to get fewer ads

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:45 - Aug 16 with 2752 viewsShonky

Loco express from Sunderland sure to arrive soon. Has she been around much?

Its just a ride...

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:45 - Aug 16 with 2723 viewsBournedore

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:42 - Aug 16 by Johnw102

This. How annoying is this bias? Incredible...
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:45 - Aug 16 with 2712 viewsItchySphincter

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:45 - Aug 16 by Shonky

Loco express from Sunderland sure to arrive soon. Has she been around much?

I think Ki's celebration was for her/him.

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:46 - Aug 16 with 2682 viewsmonmouth

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:44 - Aug 16 by ItchySphincter

I'm sure T2C is creaming his pants at the thought of an equaliser.

Mate, I'm sure he isn't

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:46 - Aug 16 with 2673 viewsItchySphincter

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:41 - Aug 16 by Jokeren1943

Jesus Taylor is just a great defending LB.

If you knew anything about us you'd know Taylor has what it takes.

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:46 - Aug 16 with 2671 viewsllangyfelach

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:41 - Aug 16 by Phil_S

Flynn out

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:47 - Aug 16 with 2667 viewswaynekerr55

Discipline is so important now. Keep our shape and don't give soft free kicks away, no doubt he'll shove microphone head on to cause havoc

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:47 - Aug 16 with 2626 viewsJoeSoccerFan

We need to do a few things:
1. Quit giving up set pieces in our final third.
2. Be more tidy with the ball on transition. ManU is pressuring the ball immediately when they lose it. We are lacking in composure and technical proficiency.
3. When Ki and Shelvey are being stretched wide, Gylfi must provide coverage for Amat and Williams. ManU is doing this.
4. Need to transition quickly with our speed on the wings - we can exploit the static ManU defenders.

Thrilled for the 1-0 HT lead.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2014 13:50]
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:48 - Aug 16 with 2622 viewsdgt73

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:42 - Aug 16 by Johnw102

Spot on. Pre- match build up was all about the mancs.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:48 - Aug 16 with 2596 viewsAquinas

Montero on for Dyer on 60 mins please. Their 'wing backs' seem very exposed.
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:50 - Aug 16 with 2563 viewsphact0rri

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:43 - Aug 16 by ItchySphincter

The sense of entitlement from the pundits is astounding. The Manure are poor jibes have started already. According to Macmanamananaman you could pull 11 blokes out of the crowd to play them today.

The BT announcer was appologizing after he sort of wrote off our amazing goal. "I'm sorry not to take away from Swansea its just suprising" Knobs the lot of them.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:50 - Aug 16 with 2558 viewsItchySphincter

Shirley wouldn't want it any other way.

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:50 - Aug 16 with 2558 viewsBLAZE

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:38 - Aug 16 by Aquinas

Apparently a bird shat in Ashley Young's mouth.

Haha I saw that when it happened and thought someone gobbed on him
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:53 - Aug 16 with 2490 viewsDrizzy

All season the media have been drooling over LVG's proposed 3-5-2 formation, sparking some on here thinking we should play it.

45 minutes in and he's changed it to match us.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:53 - Aug 16 with 2490 viewsJokeren1943

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:46 - Aug 16 by ItchySphincter

If you knew anything about us you'd know Taylor has what it takes.

If you have seen my privious post in this forum you would know you are talking bollocks.

Taylor is precisely a far better defensive player then Davies.
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:53 - Aug 16 with 2488 viewsllangyfelach

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:41 - Aug 16 by monmouth

LMAO they've all got wasps in their mouths! Love it.

They don't know what to say

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 13:54 - Aug 16 with 2477 viewsBanosswan

Try and find the NBC coverage, they're quite good.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024