Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread 15:27 - Aug 15 with 49827 viewsPhil_S

And so here we are. Just under 14 weeks since we ended last season with a final day victory at Sunderland we start against the same opponents that we started against last season but this time we have to hope for a different result.

Full story at: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/35748/manchester-united-v
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 14:48 - Aug 16 with 3353 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

Brilliant start! We were so organized today as well as looking dangerous up front, bodes well for the season.

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 14:50 - Aug 16 with 3316 viewsJonnyTheJack

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 14:46 - Aug 16 by Drizzy

Nothing to fear in that United team. They spent the last 15 minutes lumping diagonals to Fellaini. Fabianski was very assured at dealing with the long balls so credit where it's due. Tiendalli was outstanding when he came on and shut down everything on the left and forcing Januzaj to move wings. Januzaj was United's only outlet in that game and they created next to nothing when his influence was stifled. Tenacious if scrappy play from Ki and Shelvey in midfield and I'm delighted with the former for a lovely goal. Here's hoping he has a great season.

Right footed player at left back against a player who cuts in on his left. Great sub from Monk.
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 14:51 - Aug 16 with 3280 viewsWanderer

Midnight here in Sydney, pointing at all the red shirts leaving the boozer
"cheerio cheerio cherrio
'Fukiin brill night
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 14:52 - Aug 16 with 3241 viewsunion_jack

I reckon we'll win 2-1 today. Ki and Siggy to score. Rooney for them.

I've just had a dream!!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 14:53 - Aug 16 with 3166 viewsRebMegJack

Amazing result and we looked solid onwards and upwards STID

#livingthedream

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 14:55 - Aug 16 with 3086 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 14:53 - Aug 16 by RebMegJack

Amazing result and we looked solid onwards and upwards STID

Makes you think how good we'll be with Fernandez and the new CDM. Not to mention getting Leon and Marv back from injury!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 14:55 - Aug 16 with 3076 viewsStarsky

Ashley Young...
Gave away a foul throw
Handled the ball twice
Booked
And a bird shat in his mouth...

What a feckin bad day at his office

It's just the internet, init.

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 14:56 - Aug 16 with 3032 viewsswanduck

Bloody brilliant!

Anyone who comes out with negative spiel after that can fk right off!

We are top of the league!
Login to get fewer ads

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 14:56 - Aug 16 with 3011 viewsWitneyjack

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 14:55 - Aug 16 by Starsky

Ashley Young...
Gave away a foul throw
Handled the ball twice
Booked
And a bird shat in his mouth...

What a feckin bad day at his office

There are men who pay good money to have a bird shit in their mouth!!
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 14:57 - Aug 16 with 2997 viewsShonky

They still haven't mentioned us once since the game ended. No one has even suggested we did well.

Its just a ride...

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 14:57 - Aug 16 with 2966 viewsNeath_Jack

Brilliant result.

Massive credit to the players and coaching staff.

Looking forward to Monday and all the plastic mancs in work.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 14:59 - Aug 16 with 2932 viewsunion_jack

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 14:57 - Aug 16 by Shonky

They still haven't mentioned us once since the game ended. No one has even suggested we did well.

We didn't do well. They wre poor.

Have you not been listening to the 'experts'.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 15:00 - Aug 16 with 2886 viewsAngelRangelQS

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 14:57 - Aug 16 by Shonky

They're giving us a "quick" mention now
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 15:00 - Aug 16 with 2880 viewsMrSwerve

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 15:01 - Aug 16 with 2857 viewsShonky

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 14:59 - Aug 16 by union_jack

We didn't do well. They wre poor.

Have you not been listening to the 'experts'.

They gave us 25 seconds at the end. Macmanaman said we were boss. 3 points and 25 seconds praise. I'll take it.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2014 15:02]

Its just a ride...

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 15:01 - Aug 16 with 2810 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Just realised I haven't bitten my nails for three months but they're down to the quick already.

Magnificent stuff.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 15:02 - Aug 16 with 2785 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 15:00 - Aug 16 by AngelRangelQS

They're giving us a "quick" mention now

Fair play to McManaman very positive about us. You can't expect anything less from Scholes

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 15:02 - Aug 16 with 2785 viewsWanderer

Mark Bosnich on fox sports "seen that handball appeal against Rangel been given in the world cup"
F**K off bosnich, keep sniffing and saluting yer dipshit
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 15:04 - Aug 16 with 2734 viewsymaohyd

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 14:51 - Aug 16 by Wanderer

Midnight here in Sydney, pointing at all the red shirts leaving the boozer
"cheerio cheerio cherrio
'Fukiin brill night

Great post enjoy. God it's such a small world now isn't it! Love Sydney.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 15:07 - Aug 16 with 2635 viewsJoeSoccerFan

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 14:46 - Aug 16 by Bournedore

3.45am here in Hawaii and never felt less tired. What a result. Can't wait to hear what the BT sport / man utd pundits and presenters have to say...

You don't get to complain about the time when you're in fecking HAWAII!

:)
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 15:08 - Aug 16 with 2626 viewsdgt73

Fcuking brilliant.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 15:08 - Aug 16 with 2627 viewsAussieJack

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 15:02 - Aug 16 by Wanderer

Mark Bosnich on fox sports "seen that handball appeal against Rangel been given in the world cup"

Bosnich is a useless pundit and just generally terrible. Good to see I'm not the only Swansea fan in Sydney though, even if you are a Wanderers fan.

Amazing performance all around. If Gylfi keeps that up all season we are going to have some truly sexy goals to reflect on.
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 15:08 - Aug 16 with 2606 viewsjackonicko

Always important to pick up points against the teams in our mini-league.

The challenge will be to see how we do against the top 6
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 15:09 - Aug 16 with 2569 viewsfreewheeling

We’re top of the league , We’re top of the league, we are Swansea City, We’re top of the league!!!!
Adrian Durham, kiss my entire arss
Happy Jack
Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 15:10 - Aug 16 with 2556 viewsItchySphincter

Man Utd v Swansea - The Match Day Thread on 15:02 - Aug 16 by Wanderer

The game should have been well over by then. Would've been criminal to award a pen there.

One of the best thing about today is that it's one of the toughest fixtures of the whole season gone, and with bonus points. Every one of them should take a bow.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024