Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread 00:13 - Sep 27 with 20794 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Sep 2014 14:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:55 - Sep 28 with 992 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:19 - Sep 28 by Spratty

sure we have had several over the many years balanced by others like the disallowed good goal against Brom

Me just responding to ECB and trying to understand why he seems to think that fixture did not count as last year [shrug]

I do think that he has a point in that we seem better at grinding out results, early days though.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:00 - Sep 28 with 986 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:55 - Sep 28 by waynekerr55

I do think that he has a point in that we seem better at grinding out results, early days though.

I also didn't say that we would have lost to Sunderland last season (would've been pretty silly to say that given that we beat them twice). I said yesterday's was the type of game we would have lost last season. Scrappy, niggly and we weren't at our best.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:02 - Sep 28 with 979 viewsDarran

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:00 - Sep 28 by exiledclaseboy

I also didn't say that we would have lost to Sunderland last season (would've been pretty silly to say that given that we beat them twice). I said yesterday's was the type of game we would have lost last season. Scrappy, niggly and we weren't at our best.

Exactly Andrew but haven't you got any praise for Michael?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:04 - Sep 28 with 976 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:02 - Sep 28 by Darran

Exactly Andrew but haven't you got any praise for Michael?

Yes. I think he did an excellent job for the most part, delivering our highest ever league finish and winning us our first major trophy. But now he's gone and I don't give a f*ck about him.

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:09 - Sep 28 with 971 viewsDarran

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:04 - Sep 28 by exiledclaseboy

Yes. I think he did an excellent job for the most part, delivering our highest ever league finish and winning us our first major trophy. But now he's gone and I don't give a f*ck about him.

Please thnk of the children some are still distraught.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:42 - Sep 28 with 915 viewsSpratty

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:00 - Sep 28 by exiledclaseboy

Very sillly

Ahhh you said it was the "type" of game

oh no you didn't what you actually said was:

"Another game we probably would have lost comfortably last season."

Now I copied it to word and changed the colour of the background in case you had used white text for the word "type" but no, just not there.

No doubt all the letters are there for that word but I could also point out a few other anagrams if that is your message delivery system.

Nice try though
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:53 - Sep 28 with 909 viewsSpratty

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:09 - Sep 28 by Darran

Please thnk of the children some are still distraught.

Ha when you are having a terrible two's tantrum on the thread

Monk "we weren't at our best"

Surprised you have not been up Gower road knocking on his wooden gates giving him a bollocking for being negative to himself, such is your controlling obsession

If you run out of childish insults try stinky poo bum

Always makes me smile when the kids use it (as well as being a timely reminder to refresh my stock of moist toilet tissue)
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:09 - Sep 28 with 895 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:42 - Sep 28 by Spratty

Very sillly

Ahhh you said it was the "type" of game

oh no you didn't what you actually said was:

"Another game we probably would have lost comfortably last season."

Now I copied it to word and changed the colour of the background in case you had used white text for the word "type" but no, just not there.

No doubt all the letters are there for that word but I could also point out a few other anagrams if that is your message delivery system.

Nice try though

My god you're tiresome.

Now, would you like to scoot off to Google and find a little meme to illustrate my reply to C Jack when, in response to my original assertion that we'd have lost yesterday's game comfortably last season asked "Why is that?" To which I replied thusly:

"Because it was the type of game we were losing comfortably last season."

I've saved you the job of copying and pasting because I've just reproduced it for you.

Nice try though.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:26 - Sep 28 with 881 viewsSpratty

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:09 - Sep 28 by exiledclaseboy

My god you're tiresome.

Now, would you like to scoot off to Google and find a little meme to illustrate my reply to C Jack when, in response to my original assertion that we'd have lost yesterday's game comfortably last season asked "Why is that?" To which I replied thusly:

"Because it was the type of game we were losing comfortably last season."

I've saved you the job of copying and pasting because I've just reproduced it for you.

Nice try though.

If I am so tiresome - why the repeated need to justify yourself?

I am afraid I do not pay slavish attention to all the drivel you post especially when so one eyed as you initial statement - but good recovery

Tell me what is more that "type" of game than the previous games against Sunderland (of which we won both last season). As others have posted their approach to games against us is repeatedly similar - so no better example of that type of game surely?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024