Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread 00:13 - Sep 27 with 20810 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Sep 2014 14:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:15 - Sep 28 with 959 viewswaynekerr55

5 clean sheets in 8 games

grinding out results

playing some good stuff

happy days!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:18 - Sep 28 with 958 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:15 - Sep 28 by waynekerr55

5 clean sheets in 8 games

grinding out results

playing some good stuff

happy days!

Behave yourself, Wayne. It was our worst performance in living memory and the worst game ever, apparently.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:23 - Sep 28 with 951 viewsSpratty

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:46 - Sep 27 by football2301

he was good today though can't remember a mis placed pas and defended well

Not disagreeing, I am enamoured by Shelvey's skill and charming relationship with the fans to a good degree also

Just commenting on the posters very strong predilection.

So fierce seems his love of Shelvey that he even restrains from down arrowing me when I praise Jonjo (and I understand what major internal turmoil that must cause "dailew")

However despite the posters omnipresence his limited posts make it hard to argue a representative sample
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:46 - Sep 28 with 918 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:04 - Sep 28 by exiledclaseboy

Aye. Monk was manager.

Well seeing as it was the last game of the season and Laudrup left in February I can't fault your logic!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:54 - Sep 28 with 905 viewsSpratty

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:04 - Sep 28 by exiledclaseboy

Aye. Monk was manager.

What has that got to do with anything we were challenging your assertion

"Another game we probably would have lost comfortably last season."

(It is a plain enough assertion - whatever slant others want to invent)

what has that to do with the manager (who was the same as now for a good part of that time)
I presumed it was more to do with the team

Fair enough we did win that game with a lucky pen after Sundy had just made themselves safe, but win it we did plus we also battered them at home earlier in the season.
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:56 - Sep 28 with 900 viewsexiledclaseboy

It took a while, but there it is.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:00 - Sep 28 with 893 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:56 - Sep 28 by exiledclaseboy

Mackerel for a Spratt?

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:04 - Sep 28 with 882 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:18 - Sep 28 by exiledclaseboy

Behave yourself, Wayne. It was our worst performance in living memory and the worst game ever, apparently.

for a counter critique to those accusations may I refer you to Rotherham at home 2006 and West Ham away last year

(when I say you I mean the accusers, not your fine self)

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:07 - Sep 28 with 879 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:54 - Sep 28 by Spratty

What has that got to do with anything we were challenging your assertion

"Another game we probably would have lost comfortably last season."

(It is a plain enough assertion - whatever slant others want to invent)

what has that to do with the manager (who was the same as now for a good part of that time)
I presumed it was more to do with the team

Fair enough we did win that game with a lucky pen after Sundy had just made themselves safe, but win it we did plus we also battered them at home earlier in the season.

Lucky pen?

Wasn't that Newcastle away?

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:19 - Sep 28 with 859 viewsSpratty

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:07 - Sep 28 by waynekerr55

Lucky pen?

Wasn't that Newcastle away?

sure we have had several over the many years balanced by others like the disallowed good goal against Brom

Me just responding to ECB and trying to understand why he seems to think that fixture did not count as last year [shrug]
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:22 - Sep 28 with 855 viewsSpratty

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:56 - Sep 28 by exiledclaseboy

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:41 - Sep 28 with 840 viewsSpratty

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:00 - Sep 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Mackerel for a Spratt?

You got it - Just think you may have that saying the wrong way round
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:43 - Sep 28 with 836 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:41 - Sep 28 by Spratty

You got it - Just think you may have that saying the wrong way round

Just part of my all round brilliance Spratty. You're a good poster, don't let WUM's like ECB and Darran discourage you

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:46 - Sep 28 with 829 viewsDarran

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:43 - Sep 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Just part of my all round brilliance Spratty. You're a good poster, don't let WUM's like ECB and Darran discourage you

He's without doubt the weirdest w*nker to post on here in the last 12 years.
In no way is he a "supporter" of Swansea City.

Laudrups rent boy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:50 - Sep 28 with 821 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:46 - Sep 28 by Darran

Laudrups rent boy.

Oooohh now I got a bite! And I didn't have to dangle my Rod long before u bit it lol. U feckin Rod biter you lol
As for Spratty , if u don't like what he posts put him on ignore. Since I've done that with Scousejack my life and outlook have improved no end !

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:01 - Sep 28 with 808 viewsDarran

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:50 - Sep 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Oooohh now I got a bite! And I didn't have to dangle my Rod long before u bit it lol. U feckin Rod biter you lol
As for Spratty , if u don't like what he posts put him on ignore. Since I've done that with Scousejack my life and outlook have improved no end !

Only gays put people on ignore.

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:02 - Sep 28 with 806 viewsSpratty

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:17 - Sep 27 by Starsky

You called Rangel a liability earlier today ... But Chico hasn't been a liability in the past?
Ok.

Chico is to you what Laudrup is to Spratty

Oh dear Stasi you are getting confused

Chico was not the manager who:
- Brought us our top PL goal scorer (by season or total) for peanuts
(and 2nd top goal scorer in our 102 year history)
- gave us our highest ever finish in the PL
(would have been 8th except for that wrongly disallowed gaol against Brom)
- historically won our first major cup in our 100 year history
- progressed us into Europe and the FA cup without being knocked out whilst still maintaining almost identical like for like PL points with his previous massively successful season, despite major key injuries and a massively congested fixture list
- was sacked by email after agreeing he could stay, ousted with the contribution of a couple of outspokenly critical senior players with their own agenda
- Abused and lied about by certain "fans" (the lies others spoon fed fans through various channels!) so much so that Huw said it turned his stomach, asked for it to stop (although it still continues) and said Laudrup was the most genuine and honest person you could meet

Chico was the player who:
- Was almost universally loved for his character and common touch (like sitting amongst the fans away at Fulham) and his love and enthusiasm for our team
- Was an excellent player for us, who as well as his defensive role also was good with the ball at his feet and had excellent forward play
- Liked the odd high kick and a bit of drama — which was well intentioned for our team, if sometimes a little overacted
- was also an excellent VFM acquistion

Hope that helps
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:04 - Sep 28 with 803 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:02 - Sep 28 by Spratty

Oh dear Stasi you are getting confused

Chico was not the manager who:
- Brought us our top PL goal scorer (by season or total) for peanuts
(and 2nd top goal scorer in our 102 year history)
- gave us our highest ever finish in the PL
(would have been 8th except for that wrongly disallowed gaol against Brom)
- historically won our first major cup in our 100 year history
- progressed us into Europe and the FA cup without being knocked out whilst still maintaining almost identical like for like PL points with his previous massively successful season, despite major key injuries and a massively congested fixture list
- was sacked by email after agreeing he could stay, ousted with the contribution of a couple of outspokenly critical senior players with their own agenda
- Abused and lied about by certain "fans" (the lies others spoon fed fans through various channels!) so much so that Huw said it turned his stomach, asked for it to stop (although it still continues) and said Laudrup was the most genuine and honest person you could meet

Chico was the player who:
- Was almost universally loved for his character and common touch (like sitting amongst the fans away at Fulham) and his love and enthusiasm for our team
- Was an excellent player for us, who as well as his defensive role also was good with the ball at his feet and had excellent forward play
- Liked the odd high kick and a bit of drama — which was well intentioned for our team, if sometimes a little overacted
- was also an excellent VFM acquistion

Hope that helps

It certainly helps me Spratty

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:07 - Sep 28 with 797 viewsSpratty

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:46 - Sep 28 by Darran

Laudrups rent boy.

Come on Darran that is the 2nd time you have said that, poor show - stop repeating yourself

So what if I don't own my own house, but I think you have been misinformed re my landlord
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:27 - Sep 28 with 776 viewsDarran

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:07 - Sep 28 by Spratty

Come on Darran that is the 2nd time you have said that, poor show - stop repeating yourself

So what if I don't own my own house, but I think you have been misinformed re my landlord

And this'll obviously be the third.

The biggest c*nt to ever post on this forum in the last 12v years.

Clearly not a supporter of Swansea City.

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:40 - Sep 28 with 760 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:01 - Sep 28 by Darran

What?

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:41 - Sep 28 with 757 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:01 - Sep 28 by Darran

You're the Rod biter

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:42 - Sep 28 with 754 viewsSpratty

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:27 - Sep 28 by Darran

And this'll obviously be the third.

The biggest c*nt to ever post on this forum in the last 12v years.

Clearly not a supporter of Swansea City.

I would love to do an analysis of your obsession with me Darran

But honestly cannot be assed. So just take it as a compliment

Have a good day
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:42 - Sep 28 with 754 viewsDarran

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:40 - Sep 28 by Brynmill_Jack

What?

Can't read Bumboy?

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:52 - Sep 28 with 732 viewsNeath_Jack

It didn't take long to get to Spratty's Law, but as an added bonus, we got Brynnie wetting himself over Chico in the same thread.

Happy Sunday everybody.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024