Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread 00:13 - Sep 27 with 20792 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Sep 2014 14:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:52 - Sep 27 with 1583 viewsJackfath

Well although that wasnt the best performance we'll have this season. We come away with a point. Can't be bad.

Da iawn Swans.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:53 - Sep 27 with 1583 viewsepaul

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:52 - Sep 27 by Darran

Greet point,well happy with that.

Absolutely, I'll take a n ugly point away every time

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:53 - Sep 27 with 1583 viewsOldjack

Scruffy well earned point

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:53 - Sep 27 with 1570 viewskarnataka

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:52 - Sep 27 by Darran

Me too, no prizes for guessing who's on last on MoTD
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:53 - Sep 27 with 1559 viewsSpratty

10 points
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:53 - Sep 27 with 1554 viewscackinthesackjack

you don't have to post in a mackem accent Dar!

Poll: To replace or not to replace Garry Monk?

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:53 - Sep 27 with 1545 viewsperchrockjack

great point indeed.
Not played at all, needless send off yet hung on, plus fact Sunderland clearly no better than us.

also should be obvious that Montero should start as should Bony.

Its games like these we have to dig in

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:55 - Sep 27 with 1478 viewsZut_Alors

Great point in the end. Well done Fabianski and I thought all put in a good shift. Apart from two dodgy back passes, I thought Jonjo was very good.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:55 - Sep 27 with 1472 viewsNeath_Jack

Good point away from home. Some of the hysterics in this thread is laughable, but to be expected i suppose.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:55 - Sep 27 with 1460 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I suppose - considering the sloppy passing and horrible ref.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:55 - Sep 27 with 1439 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Aye pet. A greet point indeed like

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:56 - Sep 27 with 1428 viewsSgorioFruit

a good point in the end!!

we would have won this game had Montero started.

oh well such is life.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:56 - Sep 27 with 1428 viewsCatullus

Rangel's second yellow was harsh. Our midfield was quite poor today. We didn't create much.
And with all that, yes a good, hard earned point.

Bony took a couple of chances trying to run the ball from deep though!! And Montero didn't run at the full back like I hoped.
But you can't have it all. Looks like Jazz is starting against Newcastle.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:56 - Sep 27 with 1391 viewskarnataka

At least we know we can play a lot better than that but I doubt Sunderland can.
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:57 - Sep 27 with 1388 viewsswanduck

Given the performance very happy with the point

Fabianski was MOTM for me - can't help but feel we'd have lost that match last season, very rarely did we play poorly and still come away with something.
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:57 - Sep 27 with 1382 viewsNogginthenog

Well that was a shocker but cant complain at a point in the end. Rangel red laughable!
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:57 - Sep 27 with 1380 viewsZut_Alors

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:51 - Sep 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Liability

Disagree. I think he's been excellent this season. Can't understand what wrong for him today, just very silly. Although he picks up a lot of yellows, his discipline is usually strong. Chance for Jazz now to show us what he's got.
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:57 - Sep 27 with 1370 viewsDarran

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:53 - Sep 27 by cackinthesackjack

you don't have to post in a mackem accent Dar!

Hehe.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:58 - Sep 27 with 1314 viewsperchrockjack

To be fair to Foy he could have given a penalty to them.

We definitely need to strengthen in JANUARY though and we will

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:59 - Sep 27 with 1301 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:13 - Sep 27 by ApeShit

Gomis is not the "hold-up" type of player

Why are we starting him or playing him up top on his own then ?
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:59 - Sep 27 with 1293 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:55 - Sep 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Aye pet. A greet point indeed like

Howay an' al like. Canny.
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:59 - Sep 27 with 1292 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Almost forgot - this makes the first away clean sheet in a very long time.

Fab was MOTM for me, and even he had his moments that had me shaking my head.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:59 - Sep 27 with 1279 viewshooplehead

horrid game

brilliant point

shit second yellow

my pulse has just started to settle
The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:59 - Sep 27 with 1271 viewsexiledclaseboy

A point and a clean sheet away from home. Happy days.

I look forward to reading many people convince themselves how terrible a result it is/how awful we were tomorrow morning.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Sunderland v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 17:00 - Sep 27 with 1258 viewsDaithejack

Getting something out of the game when you play crap, sign of a good side.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024