Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Day and his borrowing 15:23 - Nov 12 with 48118 viewswelshdale

Interesting (mind the pun) read

http://www.theguardian.com/football/david-conn-inside-sport-blog/2014/nov/12/bur
Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:36 - Nov 12 with 2919 viewsmightydale

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:34 - Nov 12 by PDIDDY

I was told s day was getting a 3 million pound payment a few weeks back, so you may well have hit the nail on the head

and I bet you you believed it as well

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:37 - Nov 12 with 2903 viewsbatman

I was told s day was getting a 3 million pound payment a few weeks back, so you may well have hit the nail on the head

Can I be BFC's financial adviser.
I only charge 7% per month compound interest ??
Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:38 - Nov 12 with 2893 viewsTVOS1907

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:30 - Nov 12 by Pale_Dale

Plausible isn't allowed on here when discussing BFC but I would like to congratulate you on a good post. You will note that nobody on here has commented on your theory because it doesn't suit.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2014 21:11]

In English ....?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:38 - Nov 12 with 2893 viewsrobbowood

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:29 - Nov 12 by PDIDDY

Mr day said jan 29th the finances would be discussed..#obsessed

"We want to apologize for any concern this may have caused, BUT at the same time ask that support is given to allow time for such investments to show dividend. "

When the 29th January meeting comes round I am sure Forever Bury and fellow shareholders will be able to find out just how much time the Board will like to be given "to allow for such investements to show dividend"

As for the finances - surely there is not much more Mr Day will have to say in view of all the details in the Guardian article
Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:38 - Nov 12 with 2884 viewsPDIDDY

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:30 - Nov 12 by stomper

Diddy and pops are the type of fan stewie wants. Some of the bury fans aren't as thick though. Diddy has been bought prostitute style with his hospitality he feels the need to keep telling us about.

Sap.

You seem to know who gets me my hospitality tickets loving the fact you're all creaming your pants in anticipation of it going ti ts up, it did 18 months ago and day and co stepped in, he's a chap who likes to make money and does, time will tell but we are 18 months down the line , keep hoping . Btw, looking forward to my morecambe bay potted shrimp starter in the posh seats on Saturday
[Post edited 12 Nov 2014 20:42]

Gissa job

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:39 - Nov 12 with 2880 viewsDale23years

Tick Tock , Tick Tock

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:41 - Nov 12 with 2863 viewsstomper

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:38 - Nov 12 by PDIDDY

You seem to know who gets me my hospitality tickets loving the fact you're all creaming your pants in anticipation of it going ti ts up, it did 18 months ago and day and co stepped in, he's a chap who likes to make money and does, time will tell but we are 18 months down the line , keep hoping . Btw, looking forward to my morecambe bay potted shrimp starter in the posh seats on Saturday

Stewie's little bitch
Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:42 - Nov 12 with 2857 viewstazzydjr

Who in their right mind would give B**y 3 Million Pound they are no Fleetwood Town, AFC Flyde, FCUM, Manchester City, Brighton & Hove Albion, Blackpool, Torquay United or Grimsby Town

It'd be like Rochdale getting a rich Arab/Russian prince zillionaire and debuting in The Champions league in less than 3 Seasons it's never gonna happen

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Login to get fewer ads

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:43 - Nov 12 with 2840 viewsPDIDDY

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:42 - Nov 12 by tazzydjr

Who in their right mind would give B**y 3 Million Pound they are no Fleetwood Town, AFC Flyde, FCUM, Manchester City, Brighton & Hove Albion, Blackpool, Torquay United or Grimsby Town

It'd be like Rochdale getting a rich Arab/Russian prince zillionaire and debuting in The Champions league in less than 3 Seasons it's never gonna happen

Give bury? That wasn't what I said

Gissa job

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:43 - Nov 12 with 2838 viewsSuddenLad

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:29 - Nov 12 by PDIDDY

Mr day said jan 29th the finances would be discussed..#obsessed

Plenty of time for that to be cancelled or postponed for 'commercial reasons'.

This information should have been given to all interested parties (shareholders) many moons ago.

The longer the delay, the greater the suspicion.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:44 - Nov 12 with 2832 viewsjudd

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:42 - Nov 12 by tazzydjr

It's not bury, it's the chairman through a separate business, Tazzy lad. The loan has been secured on bury's hovel. When the loan is repaid, the charge over bury's shed will be cancelled.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:45 - Nov 12 with 2826 viewsPDIDDY

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:41 - Nov 12 by stomper

Stewie's little bitch

Stewies? Like I say, you havnt a clue who gets me the odd corporate do, so stop surmising

Gissa job

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:46 - Nov 12 with 2820 viewsTVOS1907

Have they got any posh seats at The Globe? Hope they aren't in the supporters' bar.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:46 - Nov 12 with 2819 views49thseason

Oh dear "there is separate private agreements in place" Mr Day's grammar clearly leaves a lot to be desired. We must hope that his business acumen is of a higher order or I suspect it will be impossible to find buckets large enough for the task in hand within the next 12 months or so.
The only certainty is that if /when it all goes elbows up, Messrs Day and colleagues will be the only ones still smiling.
Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:49 - Nov 12 with 2788 viewsPDIDDY

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:46 - Nov 12 by TVOS1907

Have they got any posh seats at The Globe? Hope they aren't in the supporters' bar.

The offers there but might choose to work , need the cash, I've a loan to pay off

Gissa job

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:50 - Nov 12 with 2780 viewsShun

Mr Day and his borrowing on 19:38 - Nov 12 by 442Dale

A response:

http://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/statement-press-story-re-finance-2080774.as

Very poor grammar. They need our Leighanne on the job!
Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:50 - Nov 12 with 2772 viewsDaley_Lama

Was the FB Director consulted before the board put this statement out?

Poll: DF in or out

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:50 - Nov 12 with 2764 viewsjudd

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:50 - Nov 12 by Shun

Very poor grammar. They need our Leighanne on the job!

How do you know she's not?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Mr Day and his borrowing on 21:09 - Nov 12 with 2647 viewssandylaner1

Mr Day and his borrowing on 19:49 - Nov 12 by Pale_Dale

Here you go. No doubt a few on here will be gutted.

Statement from the board of directors with regards to newspaper article

The Board of Bury FC feel it very inappropriate that news stories have been released about its business that has in effect painted a totally inaccurate position of the Club.

The Club has been forced to explain itself on matters that they felt were private to the Club and not a public point of interest or indeed concern. Hence no public comments.

At all times, the Board has put the Club priorities first and will always carry on to do so.

The “loan” that has created all the issues has not been guaranteed by the Club and/or any associated costs paid for by the Club. This is a fact as there is separate private agreements in place between the funders representatives and Mr Day.

Mr Day has personally guaranteed the interest as this forms part of an agreement between the parties involved.

The Club needs third party income at all times to survive and after initial meetings with the Football League the Board determined that the Club can create third party income by carrying out NON FOOTBALL related transactions. This is key to the Club moving forward.

The “loan” was part of a property transaction that allowed BFC to earn revenue streams over a period of 6 months secured on another asset. The deal has completed and in turn the “loan” will be repaid at no cost to BFC PLUS the Club will earn a significant sum over the next 18 months.

In any business you must justify a legal transaction to warrant earned income and as such at times some calculated risk needs to take place.

At no time has any funds been used for players — despite the fact we have been offered player finance in the past, it has always been declined.

The Club will always try to conduct its business in a private and professional manner as in many instances the NON FOOTBALL income will be generated by creating new partnerships and allow the Club to eventually develop new facilities and as such increase its independent revenue streams.

The “loan” will be repaid within the next few weeks.

We want to assure any concerned fan that the Club is not spiralling into debt and only acting as an investor to create income that in turn will makes the Club self sufficient.

The Board know that changes can be unnerving at times, but historically the Club has gone close to receivership every 4/5 years and that is something we are determined will not happen again.

At times, due to very strict privacy agreements or wanting to be ahead of the game we do not think its appropriate to publicize some of the activities as that could stop the investment strategy from maximizing its potential.

We want to apologize for any concern this may have caused, BUT at the same time ask that support is given to allow time for such investments to show dividend.

The Board

Read more at http://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/statement-press-story-re-finance-2080774.as
[Post edited 12 Nov 2014 19:51]

Mr Day and his borrowing on 21:13 - Nov 12 with 2619 viewsBigDaveMyCock

"he's a chap who likes to make money and does"

Makes you wonder why a man of such means requires a near bankrupt football club to secure a loan at ridiculously high rates of interest to conduct his business?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Mr Day and his borrowing on 21:14 - Nov 12 with 2610 viewsPale_Dale

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:30 - Nov 12 by stomper

Diddy and pops are the type of fan stewie wants. Some of the bury fans aren't as thick though. Diddy has been bought prostitute style with his hospitality he feels the need to keep telling us about.

Sap.

You seem jealous that Didds got a free Thai Curry.
Mr Day and his borrowing on 21:17 - Nov 12 with 2582 viewsPale_Dale

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:38 - Nov 12 by TVOS1907

In English ....?

Yes
Mr Day and his borrowing on 23:08 - Nov 12 with 2383 viewsstomper

Some very defensive posts from our resident buckets. They'll be the first to beg for help when it goes balls up using the it's only banter line.

I'll happily take a leak in your buckets lads. Can't wait for you to go pop.
Mr Day and his borrowing on 23:09 - Nov 12 with 2381 viewsD_Alien

Just one simple question

Why?

It's the biggest elephant that's ever been ignored in a very small room.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Mr Day and his borrowing on 23:19 - Nov 12 with 2360 viewsTTNYear

Because Day has f'all money. And neither do his cohorts.

Simple really.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024