Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enough is enough 14:53 - Jan 4 with 15905 viewsloftboy

Get rid now, his win rate is pathetic, warnock went after a draw at franchise, at least he won some away games.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Enough is enough on 15:18 - Jan 4 with 2228 viewsessextaxiboy

Enough is enough on 15:14 - Jan 4 by paulparker

Cmon mate , you cannot defend that
If we were looking for no injuries then play the youth team
It's an utter, utter disgrace today, no excuses
He has to go that's Burton & now Sheff Utd we haven't scored against
But conceded 3 goals
The bloke has had enough time now Essex,

I would have rather he had played the 21s ,TBH . But now he can say I didnt disrespect the cup we started with Austin ......
Enough is enough on 15:18 - Jan 4 with 2228 viewshoopstar67

Enough is enough on 15:16 - Jan 4 by hoopstar67

How many premier league teams have lost to lower league so far?None. Did Swansea,Palace WBA ? No. They were all professional.

Plus Sunderland I forgot to add
Enough is enough on 15:19 - Jan 4 with 2212 viewsTheBlob

Enough is enough on 15:18 - Jan 4 by TheBlob

Man City 0 - Wednesday 1 at the moment...

Oh...and Ipswich one up at Saints.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Enough is enough on 15:19 - Jan 4 with 2220 viewsbosh67

If we end up above the bottom three Harry will be offered one last season. He will then look to promote Hoddle.

If we go down I think Tony, given what's happened, will sell his consortium's share to either the Mittal's or a Qatar organisation and there will be a huge restructure of the club.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Enough is enough on 15:19 - Jan 4 with 2218 views08olesen

Enough is enough on 15:13 - Jan 4 by kropotkin41

Hmmmm, I don't see the logic in that at all.

But, I think that that is how TF would think about it - if he had a few moments to think about the Rs (which he doesn't).

Harry won't be sacked or kept on merit or otherwise, but because of what Hughes did. That is no basis for making the decision. We have consistently played bad football under Redknapp and developed not at all in the direction of a settled system or even line-up. The guy's a muppet and we've all been served up enough sh*t.

My favourite counter-factual at the moment is Warnock not being sacked and us being relegated but keeping him. We are currently a hard to beat mid-table Championship side with a hope of getting into the play-offs. Crucially we do not owe a quarter of a billion quid. If Fernandes wants to learn a lesson that should be it, not that Redknapp has to stay like an ancient limpet stuck on a rock.

We may be playing bad football, but we are still out of the relegation zone (all be it barely). Where did we expect to be, it was always going to be tough. IMO, we should get rid of Harry when the summer comes, hopefully its in the premier league but at least it could be a measured decision not a hasty one that leads to even more money be spent in January.

We must think long term, and even though the football is poor, Harry gives us the best chance of staying up without spending even more money on short term signings that a January manager would require.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Enough is enough on 15:22 - Jan 4 with 2175 viewskropotkin41

Enough is enough on 15:19 - Jan 4 by 08olesen

We may be playing bad football, but we are still out of the relegation zone (all be it barely). Where did we expect to be, it was always going to be tough. IMO, we should get rid of Harry when the summer comes, hopefully its in the premier league but at least it could be a measured decision not a hasty one that leads to even more money be spent in January.

We must think long term, and even though the football is poor, Harry gives us the best chance of staying up without spending even more money on short term signings that a January manager would require.

I don't see why a new manager would need to spend very much at all, but as I've said I think that we'll keep Redknapp. Myself, I'd show him the door this afternoon and ask Hoddle to take over as of now, contract until the Summer.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Enough is enough on 15:23 - Jan 4 with 2157 viewshoopstar67

Enough is enough on 15:19 - Jan 4 by TheBlob

Oh...and Ipswich one up at Saints.

Well I knew that would bite me on the bum when I said it!!
Enough is enough on 15:25 - Jan 4 with 2126 viewsJonDoeman

Enough is enough on 15:22 - Jan 4 by kropotkin41

I don't see why a new manager would need to spend very much at all, but as I've said I think that we'll keep Redknapp. Myself, I'd show him the door this afternoon and ask Hoddle to take over as of now, contract until the Summer.

I think he was close after West Ham, but he's the manager till the end of the season at least now. We will sink or swim with him .

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

Enough is enough on 15:27 - Jan 4 with 2103 viewskropotkin41

Enough is enough on 15:25 - Jan 4 by JonDoeman

I think he was close after West Ham, but he's the manager till the end of the season at least now. We will sink or swim with him .

Yep.

*blub, blub, blub...................... blub*

Enough is enough on 15:27 - Jan 4 with 2101 viewsstevec

Any team carrying the deadwood of Hoilett, Traore, Phillips and Mutch would struggle to beat Hartlepool. How you get these chancers off the wage bill is another matter entirely and that's what drags us down.
Enough is enough on 15:28 - Jan 4 with 2085 viewsRangersDave

United are winless at home in 6 matches. Pretty crap really.

But then what are we?
Seriously, no true fan can defend that performance and Arry today.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Enough is enough on 15:28 - Jan 4 with 2077 viewsterryb

After the West Ham game, we saw HR becoming more agitated & getting off his backside.

I didn't notice him on his feet at either of the last two home games (in the league).

Has he resorted to his previous sit on his hands & stay silent mode? We won those home games through passion, not quality. Without that we would be in last place.
Enough is enough on 15:30 - Jan 4 with 2052 viewsJonDoeman

Enough is enough on 15:27 - Jan 4 by kropotkin41

Yep.

*blub, blub, blub...................... blub*

Our head's still above water , we ain't doing too bad .

It Is What It Is !!

Enough is enough on 15:30 - Jan 4 with 2043 viewsTHEBUSH

Redknapps plan of buying older experienced players that he knows, hasn't worked, so now we have too many aging players.

There's no doubt Redknapp has to go, he's too set in his ways to change, imo we defo need a fresh start,.

Redknapp and his staff have to go, now preferably, but more probably at the end of the season.

He's had his chance and he's blown it, goodbye Harry
Enough is enough on 15:32 - Jan 4 with 2020 viewskropotkin41

Enough is enough on 15:30 - Jan 4 by JonDoeman

Our head's still above water , we ain't doing too bad .

You're right Jon, being in 16th at this time of the season is better than most of us expected, it's just that a capitulation like that on the back on the Palace game and the points lost against Swansea.......... it's not conducive to optimism is it?

Enough is enough on 15:32 - Jan 4 with 2001 viewsbosh67

Enough is enough on 15:25 - Jan 4 by JonDoeman

I agree. Time to get off the sack Harry horse. It isn't going to happen but his last throw of the dice is in who he brings in over the next few weeks.

We need 2 centre forwards, a left winger and a central playmaker. We also need to get the Liverpool left back kid back from his season long loan.

I see Gayle scored for Palace so I think we can forget about him coming here under Pardew.

I think we should go after the Yak, Zarate up front with Charlie and Bobby and get in Morrison on the free and Townsend on loan, or if not, bring Andrade back and put him on the left.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Enough is enough on 15:35 - Jan 4 with 1973 viewsRangersDave

I think the real question is,

Do any of you have faith in Arry's ability to spot who we need, and get them in for Rangers, play them in the correct position ( if at all) and not blame everyone else for his problems?

Then choose the correct team, formation and tactics?

If you can answer truthfully yes to all those , then fine and dandy. But I guess more will say no than yes. On here.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 15:40]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Enough is enough on 15:37 - Jan 4 with 1962 viewsSkeppsdal

Enough is enough on 15:35 - Jan 4 by RangersDave

I think the real question is,

Do any of you have faith in Arry's ability to spot who we need, and get them in for Rangers, play them in the correct position ( if at all) and not blame everyone else for his problems?

Then choose the correct team, formation and tactics?

If you can answer truthfully yes to all those , then fine and dandy. But I guess more will say no than yes. On here.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 15:40]

Its a no for me. He needs to go now.
Enough is enough on 15:39 - Jan 4 with 1941 viewsHollowayRanger

Enough is enough on 15:18 - Jan 4 by TheBlob

Man City 0 - Wednesday 1 at the moment...

their allowed an off day

we seem to have one neary every weekend

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Enough is enough on 15:46 - Jan 4 with 1883 viewsactonman

The players we have are plenty good enough for this league (on paper, not current form)
The worrying thing is they have looked better at previous clubs who have subsequently gone on to be relegated or have come from glamour teams to play for little old qpr .

Austin aside (only a matter of time before he gives up on us as well )

The point is as much as arry may be a great man manager of above, he has not the 1st clue how to get these guys playing to their potential as a cohesive football team.
Enough is enough on 15:49 - Jan 4 with 1868 viewsstevec

Enough is enough on 15:30 - Jan 4 by THEBUSH

Redknapps plan of buying older experienced players that he knows, hasn't worked, so now we have too many aging players.

There's no doubt Redknapp has to go, he's too set in his ways to change, imo we defo need a fresh start,.

Redknapp and his staff have to go, now preferably, but more probably at the end of the season.

He's had his chance and he's blown it, goodbye Harry

Ferdinand and Henry aside, the starting 11 was made up of under 20's. its the younger players, Hoilett, Phillips, Mutch and Traore who have been abject.

By and large it's the older players, Barton, Green, Dunne, Hill, Henry keeping our heads above water. Of the younger players only Austin, Caulker put in performances on a regular basis.

You can make a case for Isla, Vargas and Fer, but they tend to put in their best performances when there's enough old heads out there.

All today showed is we can't trust the younger players to get results.
Enough is enough on 15:58 - Jan 4 with 1816 viewsHayesender

Just back. Thought we'd lost 2-0

Absolute shambles from top to bottom. Jordan Mutch, Junior Hoilet and Traore are a waste of space.

And don't even get me started on Redknapp, Bond and Joe Jordan.

Dinosaurs

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Enough is enough on 16:05 - Jan 4 with 1767 viewsstuabd

Enough is enough on 15:46 - Jan 4 by actonman

The players we have are plenty good enough for this league (on paper, not current form)
The worrying thing is they have looked better at previous clubs who have subsequently gone on to be relegated or have come from glamour teams to play for little old qpr .

Austin aside (only a matter of time before he gives up on us as well )

The point is as much as arry may be a great man manager of above, he has not the 1st clue how to get these guys playing to their potential as a cohesive football team.

Cohesion is the key and there is very little when we play. We never look well-drilled or cohesive. We just rely on individuals having good games (Austin, Dunne generally).

Harry just wants more 'top' players to throw on to the pitch and hope someone does something.
Enough is enough on 16:06 - Jan 4 with 1754 viewsessextaxiboy

Enough is enough on 15:16 - Jan 4 by hoopstar67

How many premier league teams have lost to lower league so far?None. Did Swansea,Palace WBA ? No. They were all professional.

They have all got an extra game to play .
Enough is enough on 16:09 - Jan 4 with 1731 viewsQPR1882

Enough is enough on 16:06 - Jan 4 by essextaxiboy

They have all got an extra game to play .

They all have decent managers with a plan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024