Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paris Shootings... 13:30 - Jan 7 with 39710 viewsThGrimRanger

Shocking.

We'll now be told by our western leaders how we mustn't let this affect our daily lives.

...but it will. The threat of having an office sub-machine-gunned will affect freedom of speech. That's because media etc will not risk possible insults to islam anymore.

They win.

TheGrimRanger

Paris Shootings... on 16:29 - Jan 9 with 3018 viewspaulparker

like it or not we (the western world ) are in a constant war with this religion we have been since 9-11
since 7/7 our own city
since the Madrid rail bombings
since Paris
since lee rigby
since the Sidney hostage siege
since 2002 mali bombings
since 2003 Marriot hotel bombing Jakarta
since 2010 Moscow rail bombings
since 2013 Boston Marathon bombings
people being beheaded by extremists who can slip in & out the country when they feel like it
the list goes on & on & on , this isn't a peaceful religion, check what they do to their own

in our own country there are no go areas, East London, Luton, Bradford, Southall, Hayes, Leicester
try walking down some of those streets at night , its got to change ,
we cant keep saying its only a handful of radicals It isn't (have you seen 90% of muslims youths in this country)
this will happen here its only a matter of time

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Paris Shootings... on 16:31 - Jan 9 with 2998 viewstraininvain

Paris Shootings... on 16:29 - Jan 9 by paulparker

like it or not we (the western world ) are in a constant war with this religion we have been since 9-11
since 7/7 our own city
since Paris
since lee rigby
since 2002 mali bombings
people being beheaded by extremists who can slip in & out the country when they feel like it
the list goes on & on & on , this isn't a peaceful religion, check what they do to their own

in our own country there are no go areas, East London, Luton, Bradford, Southall, Hayes, Leicester
we cant keep saying its only a handful of radicals It isn't (have you seen 90% of muslims youths in this country)

Get a grip- East London isn't a no go area unless you're scared of blokes with moustaches riding bicycles.
Paris Shootings... on 16:33 - Jan 9 with 2984 viewsFDC

Paris Shootings... on 14:30 - Jan 9 by six_foot_two

Are you suggesting that those artists deserved it ?

What have drones got to do with it ?

Jesus wept. No. I'm clearly fcking not. Ffs.
Paris Shootings... on 16:43 - Jan 9 with 2949 viewsBedford_R

since 7/7 our own city
since Paris
since lee rigby
since 2002 mali bombings

Don't know about Leicester, Bradford, Hayes and East London but I am quite comfortable walking around Luton and Southall at night.

Don't believe all that you read and hear on the internet.

RMH_R Reborn

Paris Shootings... on 16:48 - Jan 9 with 2923 viewspaulparker

Paris Shootings... on 16:43 - Jan 9 by Bedford_R

Don't know about Leicester, Bradford, Hayes and East London but I am quite comfortable walking around Luton and Southall at night.

I don't listen to stuff in on the internet or the papers Bedford
I work with people who live in Luton (muslim & non muslim) and they paint a very different picture to yourself

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Paris Shootings... on 16:55 - Jan 9 with 2888 viewsMr_Foxy

Paris Shootings... on 16:48 - Jan 9 by paulparker

I work with people who live in Luton (muslim & non muslim) and they paint a very different picture to yourself

PaulParker....I haven't posted on this forum for years (prefer to just read), but as an R in Leicester (unfortunately living a 10 minute walk from LCFC...) I feel compelled to defend my adopted home city.

There is nowhere in this city that you cannot feel safe to walk in at night, other than obvious areas around parks and underpasses that you'd be a muppet to walk in anywhere. There is no racial tension in this city, despite what Channel 4 would have you think when making an inflammatory racist TV programme about us recently.

Leicester's ethnic population is also predominately Hindu and Sikh, rather than Muslim.

So basically, learn some facts before slating places as being out of bounds just because you think "lots of non-white people live there". Have you ever actually been to Leicester?!

:)
Paris Shootings... on 17:00 - Jan 9 with 2866 viewsBedford_R

Paris Shootings... on 16:48 - Jan 9 by paulparker

Well, they must be easily scared then...

RMH_R Reborn

Paris Shootings... on 17:02 - Jan 9 with 2841 viewsDiscodroids

Paris Shootings... on 16:31 - Jan 9 by traininvain

Get a grip- East London isn't a no go area unless you're scared of blokes with moustaches riding bicycles.

?

"The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn".

Login to get fewer ads

Paris Shootings... on 17:02 - Jan 9 with 2845 viewssimmo

Paris Shootings... on 16:31 - Jan 9 by traininvain

I am pleased I moved from East London last year, I wouldn't have been able to get home!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Paris Shootings... on 17:05 - Jan 9 with 2820 viewsLblock

Dont worry about the "at night" aspect

I wouldn't wander around Whitechapel etc on a Friday afternoon once prayers are kicked off!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Paris Shootings... on 17:06 - Jan 9 with 2849 viewsHayesender

Paris Shootings... on 16:43 - Jan 9 by Bedford_R

Coldharbour lane and East avenue in Hayes are definite no go zones for non Somalians after dark, as is the old part of Southall by the old tutor rose nightclub, again due to gangs of Somalians.

Maybe some people are too frightened to admit this, but this is fact I'm afraid.

Also an old work colleague of mine took a wrong turning in Tower Hamlets one evening, and was told in no uncertain terms by Bangladeshi youths as a white man he wasn't welcome. Again this is a fact that some people may find hard to except!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Paris Shootings... on 17:08 - Jan 9 with 2844 viewsHanwellHoop

since 7/7 our own city
since Paris
since lee rigby
since 2002 mali bombings

If you're scared of walking around Southall or Hayes at night you're a massive pussy
Paris Shootings... (n/t) on 17:08 - Jan 9 with 2842 viewsTheBlob

Paris Shootings... on 15:05 - Jan 9 by BromleyHoop

They've killed some Jews and are holding other Jews hostage? But I thought this was a well planned 'false flag' operation by Israeli secret services. I guess I just didn't join up the dots. Oh well there goes another ridiculous anti Semitic conspiracy theory.

Only you mentioned Israel.
Something you're not telling us?
[Post edited 9 Jan 2015 17:59]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Paris Shootings... on 17:17 - Jan 9 with 2803 viewsBedford_R

Anyway, seems like French special forces have killed those terrorist basterds - well done to them... Sad if any hostages have died....

RMH_R Reborn

Paris Shootings... on 17:21 - Jan 9 with 2782 viewssimmo

Paris Shootings... on 17:06 - Jan 9 by Hayesender

Coldharbour lane and East avenue in Hayes are definite no go zones for non Somalians after dark, as is the old part of Southall by the old tutor rose nightclub, again due to gangs of Somalians.

Maybe some people are too frightened to admit this, but this is fact I'm afraid.

Also an old work colleague of mine took a wrong turning in Tower Hamlets one evening, and was told in no uncertain terms by Bangladeshi youths as a white man he wasn't welcome. Again this is a fact that some people may find hard to except!

I lived in Tower Hamlets, off Bethnal Green Road, my mate still lives there and so does a girl I know. They have never experienced anything like this. That is also a fact.

You're discussing isolated, non regular incidents. That's not a barometer that points towards 'no go zones'.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Paris Shootings... on 17:24 - Jan 9 with 2763 viewsHanwellHoop

Paris Shootings... on 17:21 - Jan 9 by simmo

I lived in Tower Hamlets, off Bethnal Green Road, my mate still lives there and so does a girl I know. They have never experienced anything like this. That is also a fact.

You're discussing isolated, non regular incidents. That's not a barometer that points towards 'no go zones'.

Spot on

I went to a pub once when some bloke threatened to be nasty to me.

I don't consider pubs no go areas though.
Paris Shootings... on 17:28 - Jan 9 with 2744 viewsLblock

Paris Shootings... on 17:24 - Jan 9 by HanwellHoop

Spot on

I went to a pub once when some bloke threatened to be nasty to me.

I don't consider pubs no go areas though.

The old pirates around the clock tower can be a bit fresh sometimes as well cant they?!

If you dont believe there a no no-go areas in london then you are sadly very wrong.
It's far, far, far worse in France however

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Paris Shootings... on 17:36 - Jan 9 with 2720 viewsHanwellHoop

Paris Shootings... on 17:28 - Jan 9 by Lblock

The old pirates around the clock tower can be a bit fresh sometimes as well cant they?!

If you dont believe there a no no-go areas in london then you are sadly very wrong.
It's far, far, far worse in France however

Fair enough. I lived in London all my life, yet to encounter a no go area - North, South, East or West
Paris Shootings... on 17:38 - Jan 9 with 2717 viewsHayesender

American student attacked in "Muslim Patrols" are…:

The heinous crime of drinking alcohol in a "Muslim area"

I'm off to buy a bucket of sand to stick my head in

Paris Shootings... on 17:40 - Jan 9 with 2711 viewsbatmanhoop

9 knife killings in London this year already, suggests to me things are not safe on the streets
Paris Shootings... on 17:42 - Jan 9 with 2702 viewsBedford_R

Paris Shootings... on 17:38 - Jan 9 by Hayesender

American student attacked in "Muslim Patrols" are…:

The heinous crime of drinking alcohol in a "Muslim area"

I'm off to buy a bucket of sand to stick my head in

It's your choice to be afraid... And I defend your choice to be afraid.

RMH_R Reborn

Paris Shootings... on 17:46 - Jan 9 with 2684 viewsTheBlob

Lived in London for over fifty years and only Brixton teetered on the brink of being a no-go.The Ferrier Estate was rough,ditto further down at Thamesmead but you were never in fear of your life(unless you were black at Ferrier).It's all got terrrrrribly gentrified.Star Lane,St. Mary Cray was a different matter......

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Paris Shootings... on 17:46 - Jan 9 with 2682 viewsHayesender

Paris Shootings... on 17:42 - Jan 9 by Bedford_R

It's your choice to be afraid... And I defend your choice to be afraid.

Oh I'm not afraid.

I'm terrified for my children though

Paris Shootings... on 17:48 - Jan 9 with 2671 viewsGloucs_R

Been told by many people that they have been threatened by muslims in and around salt hill park in slough. Girls I know got told they couldn't walk around the park in shorts as it offended muslims, it was July!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Paris Shootings... on 17:49 - Jan 9 with 2668 viewsNorthernr

Paris Shootings... on 17:46 - Jan 9 by Hayesender

Oh I'm not afraid.

I'm terrified for my children though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024