Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paris Shootings... 13:30 - Jan 7 with 39713 viewsThGrimRanger

Shocking.

We'll now be told by our western leaders how we mustn't let this affect our daily lives.

...but it will. The threat of having an office sub-machine-gunned will affect freedom of speech. That's because media etc will not risk possible insults to islam anymore.

They win.

TheGrimRanger

Paris Shootings... on 17:53 - Jan 9 with 2869 viewspaulparker

Paris Shootings... on 17:08 - Jan 9 by HanwellHoop

If you're scared of walking around Southall or Hayes at night you're a massive pussy

I wouldn't walk through Hayes or Southall at night
Unfortunately I'm not as "streets" Or as hard as you Hanwell
perhaps when your next at Rangers you can introduce yourself to me and call me
A massive pussy then

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Paris Shootings... on 18:03 - Jan 9 with 2838 viewsNorthernr

Paris Shootings... on 17:53 - Jan 9 by paulparker

A massive pussy then

This thread will be locked if it descends into that sort of sht.
Paris Shootings... on 18:05 - Jan 9 with 2825 viewsFredManRave

Paris Shootings... on 17:24 - Jan 9 by HanwellHoop

Spot on

I went to a pub once when some bloke threatened to be nasty to me.

I don't consider pubs no go areas though.

Was it a flat roofed pub?

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Paris Shootings... on 18:06 - Jan 9 with 2817 viewsHanwellHoop

Paris Shootings... on 17:53 - Jan 9 by paulparker

A massive pussy then

I'm not hard or streets. Just not scared by the media and hear say

Why do you want to meet me? Is it because I've said something that offends you?

Topical at least.
Paris Shootings... on 18:07 - Jan 9 with 2810 viewswombat

Paris Shootings... on 18:03 - Jan 9 by Northernr

This thread will be locked if it descends into that sort of sht.

Wrong to block the thread Clive just block the person making the threats , can't close a thread down because one person disagrees with another's viewpoint

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Paris Shootings... on 18:07 - Jan 9 with 2810 viewsTheBlob

The council estate I lived on was a no-go area for girls with teeth.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Paris Shootings... on 18:08 - Jan 9 with 2797 viewsHayesender

Paris Shootings... on 18:05 - Jan 9 by FredManRave

Was it a flat roofed pub?

Any drink you want, as long as it's Stella

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Paris Shootings... on 18:13 - Jan 9 with 2771 viewspaulparker

Paris Shootings... on 18:07 - Jan 9 by wombat

Wrong to block the thread Clive just block the person making the threats , can't close a thread down because one person disagrees with another's viewpoint

What threats ????
Non from me wombat , a bit sad you feel the need to ask me to be blocked,
What is sad however is Hanwell calling people "pussys" as he disagrees with my post
I thought we were having s debate here ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Paris Shootings... (n/t) on 18:18 - Jan 9 with 2756 viewsBromleyHoop

Paris Shootings... (n/t) on 17:08 - Jan 9 by TheBlob

Only you mentioned Israel.
Something you're not telling us?
[Post edited 9 Jan 2015 17:59]

so tell me, was this a false flag operation by someone conveniently yelling 'allahu akbar' to mislead us all? Who was behind it then?

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Paris Shootings... on 18:23 - Jan 9 with 2737 viewsexiled_dictator

this is the first opportunity i have had to comment on the tragic unfoldings in france.
i am a member of 3 islamic communities, and quite frankly i am embarrassed by this kind of behaviour.
this is NOT islam, rather jihad. if you don't understand the difference, then you will never be able to. not all muslims believe, or follow jihad. yes, plenty of uninformed idiots and impressionable fools do, but the vast vast vast majority of us do not believe in this kind of behaviour.
this will only encourage people to point at us more, spit at us more, and swear at us more.
fine, so be it. maybe we deserve this.
but all these people were known to security forces, and on certain lists.

we are ashamed and distraught at the actions of these misguided fools.
this is not who we are.

please be tolerant towards the 99% majority who just want to live in peace and quiet amongst our communities, going about our business and daily lives.

this is not who we are.
please try and understand.

rip to all the innocents.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Paris Shootings... (n/t) on 18:25 - Jan 9 with 2732 viewsTheBlob

Paris Shootings... (n/t) on 18:18 - Jan 9 by BromleyHoop

so tell me, was this a false flag operation by someone conveniently yelling 'allahu akbar' to mislead us all? Who was behind it then?

I've been politely asked to shut my big fat gob on this subject so I'm going to do that now.
I suggest you do the same.

Paris Shootings... on 18:39 - Jan 9 with 2684 viewsLblock

Paris Shootings... on 18:23 - Jan 9 by exiled_dictator

this is the first opportunity i have had to comment on the tragic unfoldings in france.
i am a member of 3 islamic communities, and quite frankly i am embarrassed by this kind of behaviour.
this is NOT islam, rather jihad. if you don't understand the difference, then you will never be able to. not all muslims believe, or follow jihad. yes, plenty of uninformed idiots and impressionable fools do, but the vast vast vast majority of us do not believe in this kind of behaviour.
this will only encourage people to point at us more, spit at us more, and swear at us more.

this is not who we are.

please be tolerant towards the 99% majority who just want to live in peace and quiet amongst our communities, going about our business and daily lives.

this is not who we are.

Dictator I salute you.

I am pretty sure that without help from within Muslim communities plot on top of plot would actually be carried out - it's just we dont get to hear about that for obvious reasons.

The wider issue is the perceived secular nature of the religion and it's oppressive and aggressive stances that fly in the face of "Western values" (I use that term very loosely and probably not wisely). Maybe yet again it is the fault of the press -- the honour killings, oppression of women, education and thirst for Sharia Law is a tub regularly thumped by the media but never the side of the religion that preaches generosity and giving (one of the reasons the Roma Gypo's target certain areas of London for begging on Friday afternoons I understand).

I'm as guilty as the next man as by my own admission I'm fearful and suspicious of "Islamification" but one thing I do know is the radicals can only be beaten on both sides by the moderates all pulling together.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Paris Shootings... on 19:17 - Jan 9 with 2581 viewsNorthernr

Final warning before the lock goes on.
I've been routinely deleting these threads for months for just this reason - never ending thread that stays at the top of the board going around and around and around with petty rows between posters, achieving nothing, affecting the repuation of the site.

"If you won't go there after dark then you're a pussy" "why don't you meet me and call me a pussy to my face." Very constructive lads, well done, excellent debate.

Wild conspiracy theories resulting in rows equally tiresome.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Paris Shootings... on 19:26 - Jan 9 with 2530 viewsHanwellHoop

Paris Shootings... on 18:13 - Jan 9 by paulparker

What threats ????
Non from me wombat , a bit sad you feel the need to ask me to be blocked,
What is sad however is Hanwell calling people "pussys" as he disagrees with my post
I thought we were having s debate here ?

ok im sad and perhaps 'pussy' was a bad choice of word but I stand by my point.

Im off for a walk around Southall now. I'll report back Monday - if Im still alive.
Paris Shootings... (n/t) on 19:30 - Jan 9 with 2500 viewsShotKneesHoop

Paris Shootings... (n/t) on 18:25 - Jan 9 by TheBlob

I've been politely asked to shut my big fat gob on this subject so I'm going to do that now.
I suggest you do the same.

They said the same to me on this web site about criticising R'SWiPe - but, like Jehad - until the problem is fixed, the problem has to be mentioned.

Not mentioning either / both - means that it's OK to tolerate both of them.

Answer is - it ain't.

At least one problem will be fixed mid -year - I'd actually give the little mercenary scrote another year on the books - if only Jehad disappeared in his place.

There. That should make sure this thread stays on the board.

It's all about tolerance. And understanding. And empathy. (Unless you're thinking of a phooooking useless, talentless, goal less, can't be arsed, couldn't hit Westfield with a Stradivarius, pathetic, money grabbing, goblin - with an old man who doesn't have his gob connected to his tiny brain - in which case I reserve judgement.)

I do agree with Northern R - there's no point in slagging off posters here with an alternative point of view, when there's even more choice of slagging off some on the books that can't be haris'd to do a half decent job playing for the Hoops.

Anyone think that SWP has given value for money? Outside. Put yer dooks up.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2015 19:48]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Paris Shootings... (n/t) on 19:34 - Jan 9 with 2482 viewsFredManRave

Paris Shootings... (n/t) on 19:30 - Jan 9 by ShotKneesHoop

They said the same to me on this web site about criticising R'SWiPe - but, like Jehad - until the problem is fixed, the problem has to be mentioned.

Not mentioning either / both - means that it's OK to tolerate both of them.

Answer is - it ain't.

At least one problem will be fixed mid -year - I'd actually give the little mercenary scrote another year on the books - if only Jehad disappeared in his place.

There. That should make sure this thread stays on the board.

It's all about tolerance. And understanding. And empathy. (Unless you're thinking of a phooooking useless, talentless, goal less, can't be arsed, couldn't hit Westfield with a Stradivarius, pathetic, money grabbing, goblin - with an old man who doesn't have his gob connected to his tiny brain - in which case I reserve judgement.)

I do agree with Northern R - there's no point in slagging off posters here with an alternative point of view, when there's even more choice of slagging off some on the books that can't be haris'd to do a half decent job playing for the Hoops.

Anyone think that SWP has given value for money? Outside. Put yer dooks up.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2015 19:48]

Can you just clarify if you mean Jihad or Jedward.

Cheers.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Paris Shootings... (n/t) on 19:44 - Jan 9 with 2436 viewsShotKneesHoop

Paris Shootings... (n/t) on 19:34 - Jan 9 by FredManRave

Can you just clarify if you mean Jihad or Jedward.

Cheers.

Eye was tort 2 spell fernetikally.

Interestingly, I didn't get a prompt from the site for a mis-spell. Which is why this is such a classy site.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Paris Shootings... on 19:52 - Jan 9 with 2416 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

I love my dog

He's like me.. but different.
Paris Shootings... on 19:53 - Jan 9 with 2407 viewsjohncharles

Paris Shootings... on 19:17 - Jan 9 by Northernr

Final warning before the lock goes on.
I've been routinely deleting these threads for months for just this reason - never ending thread that stays at the top of the board going around and around and around with petty rows between posters, achieving nothing, affecting the repuation of the site.

"If you won't go there after dark then you're a pussy" "why don't you meet me and call me a pussy to my face." Very constructive lads, well done, excellent debate.

Wild conspiracy theories resulting in rows equally tiresome.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Better stop it before the AK47's come out. A site like this gets people closer together not further apart.
And yes, God knows (whichever God you like) I've got well carried away with some posts but let's just take a deep breath. We all came on here originally as friends.

What's so funny about peace love and understanding.

Strong and stable my arse.

Paris Shootings... on 19:59 - Jan 9 with 2389 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Paris Shootings... on 18:23 - Jan 9 by exiled_dictator

this is not who we are.

this is not who we are.

If only everyone thought like you we'd live in a perfect world. Scary thing for me personally is that 1% you mention: there are approximately 1.8 billion Muslims in the word, the vast majority of which just want to live in peace like any other people do, but 1% of 1.8 billion is 18 million which is a massive figure...
Paris Shootings... on 19:59 - Jan 9 with 2383 viewsShotKneesHoop

Paris Shootings... on 19:52 - Jan 9 by Hoop_Du_Jour

I love my dog

He's like me.. but different.

Is your dog having a shit? I hope you got R'SWiPe to pick it up.

Paris Shootings... on 20:02 - Jan 9 with 2379 views1BobbyHazell

Paris Shootings... on 19:59 - Jan 9 by Orthodox_Hoop

If only everyone thought like you we'd live in a perfect world. Scary thing for me personally is that 1% you mention: there are approximately 1.8 billion Muslims in the word, the vast majority of which just want to live in peace like any other people do, but 1% of 1.8 billion is 18 million which is a massive figure...

I think the 1% may have just been a figure of speech, I don't think he's run an actual poll.

Love not fear.
Paris Shootings... on 21:03 - Jan 9 with 2262 viewszicoshoops

Does anybody want to hear what I think about it all?

No?

Fair enough......................but....

What's going on?.............I've got a fair idea.

We should be told..............we won't.

Sort it out?..............not in my lifetime.
Paris Shootings... on 21:10 - Jan 9 with 2243 viewsBrixtonR

Paris Shootings... on 17:46 - Jan 9 by TheBlob

Lived in London for over fifty years and only Brixton teetered on the brink of being a no-go.The Ferrier Estate was rough,ditto further down at Thamesmead but you were never in fear of your life(unless you were black at Ferrier).It's all got terrrrrribly gentrified.Star Lane,St. Mary Cray was a different matter......

Funnily enough the Ferrier went the other way from the early nineties. Not saying you would get grief if you were white but it did seem to be predominantly Somalian.

Tell you what though it's an unbelievable bit of social engineering they've done there with the Kidbrooke Village scheme. Nowadays the people who get off the train at Kidbrooke look more well to do than those who get off at Blackheath ! Presumably many people in Blackheath bought before house prices got out of control.

Brixton now has got more gentrified as you say and definately in the last 3 years much more Hipsterish but it's still a bit edgy and got some naughty parts. Was never a no go, though in the 90's it was always a brisk walk from the station to the calm of the Prince of Wales LOL

St Mary's Cray....Oh dear your right about that. Funny it's so close to Sidcup. I went there once it rained.
Paris Shootings... on 22:45 - Jan 9 with 2152 viewsTheBlob

Paris Shootings... on 21:10 - Jan 9 by BrixtonR

Funnily enough the Ferrier went the other way from the early nineties. Not saying you would get grief if you were white but it did seem to be predominantly Somalian.

Tell you what though it's an unbelievable bit of social engineering they've done there with the Kidbrooke Village scheme. Nowadays the people who get off the train at Kidbrooke look more well to do than those who get off at Blackheath ! Presumably many people in Blackheath bought before house prices got out of control.

Brixton now has got more gentrified as you say and definately in the last 3 years much more Hipsterish but it's still a bit edgy and got some naughty parts. Was never a no go, though in the 90's it was always a brisk walk from the station to the calm of the Prince of Wales LOL

St Mary's Cray....Oh dear your right about that. Funny it's so close to Sidcup. I went there once it rained.

Spot on there.
They rehoused my old Gran to The Ferrier juat after it was built - lovely place it was,everything well appointed....but then they moved people in and spoilt it.Amazing what they've done there as you say,I think they'll do that eventually with the one opposite LR.
I've never felt threatened in London even at night,maybe because I was big kunt and stuff.Brixton we could handle as we only went to score a bit of ganja and they took to us.You treat people right and generally they do the same by you.I'm more concerned about drunken random attacks at the weekend now.Londoners are a unique breed,they muck in from all sorts of backgrounds and it's a very small minority that get shitty - it's probably a generational thing.I got on much more famously with West Indian gents and ladies in their mature years than the youngsters.Sometimes I wish we could all spring from the womb fully formed at the age of 30 or so.
And that of course would make us more attractive to certain football managers.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024