Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke City ticket update 18:50 - Jan 20 with 32798 viewsColDale

We're fast approaching the 4,000 mark for the number of tickets snapped up by Dale fans for Monday’s FA Cup fourth round tie v Stoke City at Spotland.

As well as buying person at the RAFC Ticket Office, supporters can also purchase tickets over the phone. Please note, however, that phone bookings must be made via the See Tickets Call Centre, which can be contacted on 01158960130. The call centre is open 24 hours a day. Booking fees apply.

Supporters are reminded that tie is ALL TICKET, therefore, you must purchase your tickets in advance of the day of the match. It is also reserved seating. Normal league prices apply

Supporters attending the game are asked to keep their ticket stubs. Should Dale progress to the fifth round of the FA Cup, fans with a ticket stub will have the benefit of priority purchase for that round.

Opening hours

Wednesday 21st January — 9am to 5pm

Thursday 22nd January — 9am to 5pm

Friday 23rd January — 9am to 5pm

Saturday 24th January — EXTRA OPENING — 10am to 4pm

Sunday 25th January - CLOSED
Stoke City ticket update (n/t) on 23:46 - Jan 22 with 5011 viewsRosun

Backrowhero has now left the pub
[Post edited 23 Jan 2015 0:15]
Stoke City ticket update on 00:22 - Jan 23 with 4957 viewsLS27Rdale

Until l we get 5000 regular bums on seats, whoever wants a ticket , will get a ticket...

First person who posts on Tuesday that they never got a ticket and missed the match wins a prize....

I wont hold my breath...
Stoke City ticket update on 09:22 - Jan 23 with 4722 viewstazzydjr

Does anybody know how many we've sold and how many we are allowed as Darlington Play Off 2nd Leg we were only allowed a certain amount before they class it as a sell out i know at Chesterfield it's 9,947 their max allowed capacity because of the England v Norway Match before Serbia at Norwich City

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Stoke City ticket update on 20:43 - Jan 23 with 4038 viewsdalenumber2

Stoke City ticket update on 09:22 - Jan 23 by tazzydjr

Does anybody know how many we've sold and how many we are allowed as Darlington Play Off 2nd Leg we were only allowed a certain amount before they class it as a sell out i know at Chesterfield it's 9,947 their max allowed capacity because of the England v Norway Match before Serbia at Norwich City

and, breathe...................
Stoke City ticket update on 08:08 - Jan 24 with 3716 viewsColDale

Tickets for Dale's FA Cup fourth round tie v Stoke City will remain on sale at the RAFC Ticket Office until 3pm on Saturday. After this time tickets will no longer be available in person.

Tickets can, however, be bought over the phone until midnight on Sunday. Phone bookings must be made via the See Tickets Call Centre, which can be contacted on 01158960130. The call centre is open 24 hours a day. Booking fees apply.

Read more at http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/stoke-city-tickets-on-general-sale-fro
Stoke City ticket update on 10:57 - Jan 24 with 3528 viewsbatfink

Anyone know how many have been sold?
Stoke City ticket update on 13:16 - Jan 24 with 3348 viewsDaley_Lama

Th'Ob says that by Thu Afternoon approximately 4,500 had been sold.

Poll: DF in or out

Stoke City ticket update on 13:20 - Jan 24 with 3341 views100notout

Stoke City ticket update on 10:57 - Jan 24 by batfink

Anyone know how many have been sold?

Mate of mine went for 2 tickets this morning - was told the main stand and pearl st virtually sold out apart from a few seats in the family stand. Not sure what that means exactly - e.g is the end block of pearl st near wilbutts closed off? Don't know. Hes got tickets in the sandy

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Login to get fewer ads

Stoke City ticket update on 14:11 - Jan 24 with 3250 viewsdingdangblue

If there are still a couple of thousand tickets still to be sold on Monday it seems crazy that the club aren't making tickets available till kick off. Talksport are broadcasting the game live so usually they have lots of build up during the day - its the final game of the FA Cup weekend and there aren't any other games of note as far as I can see that night so Im sure there will be people who on the day who want to go last minute - I know people will say everyone has had plenty of time to sort tickets out but there will always be people who's circumstances change on the day - especially with all the media coverage that will be happening on Monday.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Stoke City ticket update on 14:29 - Jan 24 with 3212 views442Dale

Stoke City ticket update on 14:11 - Jan 24 by dingdangblue

If there are still a couple of thousand tickets still to be sold on Monday it seems crazy that the club aren't making tickets available till kick off. Talksport are broadcasting the game live so usually they have lots of build up during the day - its the final game of the FA Cup weekend and there aren't any other games of note as far as I can see that night so Im sure there will be people who on the day who want to go last minute - I know people will say everyone has had plenty of time to sort tickets out but there will always be people who's circumstances change on the day - especially with all the media coverage that will be happening on Monday.

http://www.stokecityfc.com/news/article/rochdale-tickets-latest-2219433.aspx

And Stoke fans can get theirs until 4pm on Monday. Why?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Stoke City ticket update on 14:49 - Jan 24 with 3153 viewstazzydjr

Stoke City ticket update on 14:29 - Jan 24 by 442Dale

http://www.stokecityfc.com/news/article/rochdale-tickets-latest-2219433.aspx

And Stoke fans can get theirs until 4pm on Monday. Why?

Might be ideal for them because their coaches leave at 4.45PM nice to see a club with common sense very rare these days

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Stoke City ticket update on 14:56 - Jan 24 with 3134 viewsTVOS1907

Stoke City ticket update on 14:49 - Jan 24 by tazzydjr

Might be ideal for them because their coaches leave at 4.45PM nice to see a club with common sense very rare these days

I think you're missing 442's point, Taz.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Stoke City ticket update on 14:57 - Jan 24 with 3124 views442Dale

Stoke City ticket update on 14:56 - Jan 24 by TVOS1907

I think you're missing 442's point, Taz.

There may be an understandable explanation for it, but are we aware what it is?

Stoke City ticket update on 15:37 - Jan 24 with 3070 viewsdingdangblue

Stoke City ticket update on 14:57 - Jan 24 by 442Dale

Probably too much of an inconvenience for our ticket office.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Stoke City ticket update on 16:37 - Jan 24 with 2955 viewsrochdale1987

If anything we should be selling them till 5.30 today and then all day tomorrow if we can't do it on match day. Very odd that they can't be bought at the ground now.
Stoke City ticket update on 17:07 - Jan 24 with 2896 viewspioneer

Stoke City ticket update on 16:37 - Jan 24 by rochdale1987

If anything we should be selling them till 5.30 today and then all day tomorrow if we can't do it on match day. Very odd that they can't be bought at the ground now.

Not odd at all, its the same cant be ars!!d attitude that has typified this club for so long.

They care about revenue, provided it comes at times convenient to them.

What a slap in the face one week after they were appealing for fans to help shift snow.

The fans, the players and the manager deserve so much better.
Stoke City ticket update on 17:52 - Jan 24 with 2785 viewsdeeplishblue

Can't agree with the above comments.
Office staff worked last Sunday and today. Fans have had 7 days to buy tickets and everyone deserves a day off. Why is there always people so keen to have a dig at the club? What about team Rochdale?

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Stoke City ticket update on 18:04 - Jan 24 with 2751 viewsfrenzied

Stoke City ticket update on 17:52 - Jan 24 by deeplishblue

Office staff worked last Sunday and today. Fans have had 7 days to buy tickets and everyone deserves a day off. Why is there always people so keen to have a dig at the club? What about team Rochdale?

working in retail the prob is that the customer wants you there 24 hours a day 365 days a year.. we close every boxing day and every year we get a complaint from someone or other ...please bring back the days of everything being shut on a sunday from mid day onwards at least..i think Dale do a great job..but it will never be enough for some
Stoke City ticket update on 18:14 - Jan 24 with 2715 views442Dale

It's harsh to blame individuals at clubs at our level if resources mean they can't open ticket offices as much as they'd like. In this case it's good that an alternative with the telesales is available to allow fans to buy tickets for another day longer.

Of course, assessing what has happened, taking on board customers comments and seeing if improvements can be made in the future is always a positive.

Stoke City ticket update on 18:22 - Jan 24 with 2687 viewsGlenn

Stoke City ticket update on 14:57 - Jan 24 by 442Dale

Can't remember where I read it but isn't it to stop Stoke fans coming up to Rochdale early in the day and buying tickets in the Dale end?
Stoke City ticket update on 18:35 - Jan 24 with 2652 viewsDevonDale

Stoke City ticket update on 18:22 - Jan 24 by Glenn

Can't remember where I read it but isn't it to stop Stoke fans coming up to Rochdale early in the day and buying tickets in the Dale end?

But they've sold only about 2000 of their allocation - so it just won't happen.
Stoke City ticket update on 18:38 - Jan 24 with 2643 views442Dale

Stoke City ticket update on 18:22 - Jan 24 by Glenn

Could be, as mentioned, there's obviously an explanation. But we've gone from the Oldham game not being all ticket and fans expressing concern about the potential for trouble ahead of that match, to this where home fans can't get tickets on the day, possibly due to the scenario you bring up.

If it's a police/FA/safety rule, then supporters may understand it while not necessarily agreeing. Maybe by being aware of what's happened its something that we, as a fanbase, could play a part in looking to change in the future with letters/emails of complaint to whichever auhority has implemented the rule?

Stoke City ticket update on 18:46 - Jan 24 with 2621 viewsD_Alien

Stoke City ticket update on 17:52 - Jan 24 by deeplishblue

And what about Monday? As 442 points out, if there's a reason why the club can't sell tickets on the day, please make it known.

Otherwise, wouldn't you say it's the club shooting themselves in the foot? There will be plenty of fans who may only know if they can make it on the day itself, for various reasons.

Why is it that some people are so keen to have a dig at the fans?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Stoke City ticket update on 18:50 - Jan 24 with 2609 viewsnordenblue

Stoke City ticket update on 18:46 - Jan 24 by D_Alien

And what about Monday? As 442 points out, if there's a reason why the club can't sell tickets on the day, please make it known.

Otherwise, wouldn't you say it's the club shooting themselves in the foot? There will be plenty of fans who may only know if they can make it on the day itself, for various reasons.

Why is it that some people are so keen to have a dig at the fans?

There will be pay on the day available its our usual trick
Stoke City ticket update on 19:01 - Jan 24 with 2581 viewsdeeplishblue

Personally I have more concern that our staff are spending a bit of time with their families than worrying about whether we get an extra £100 worth of ticket sales. Regarding selling tickets on Monday - I suspect that that is police rules rather than Dale rules.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024