Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank you and good night 17:40 - May 29 with 6148 viewsNorthernr

Heading off for two weeks of sun and beer, with no lap top!!!
Figured I need a proper recharge before having a run at a 48 game Championship season next time out.
End of season player ratings will be done when I get back.
I believe LFW is in its tenth year next season, increasingly difficult with other career commitments and a few select dickheads on Twitter but it's run for you guys and I really appreciate all your support, feedback, abuse and compliments.
Message board is being moderated while I'm gone so behave yourselves :-)

IsawQPRatWhiteCity - congratulations for winning the prediction league, I'll be in touch about the prize money and forcing you to write for the match preview shortly.

Think that's everything. You R's.
Thank you and good night on 21:20 - May 29 with 2321 viewsHooparoo

Thanks so much for all the hard work that must go into keeping this site going. It's bloody hard following QPR from the other side of the world but this forum is my little ray of sunshine every morning and the best way to stay in touch with everything Rs.

There's a beer with your name on it if you ever get to Brisbane mate.😎🍷

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Thank you and good night on 21:28 - May 29 with 2308 viewsHitch

Thanks Clive, I only stumbled on this site three seasons ago. What a revelation. I fcken love it. Have a good break.
Thank you and good night on 22:11 - May 29 with 2240 viewsPommyhoop

Have a great holiday Clive.
Great site ,as Hooparoo said it's a lifeblood for us Colonial R's.
Cheers !!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Thank you and good night on 22:59 - May 29 with 2170 viewsTacticalR

Enjoy yourself and forget all about QPR for two weeks.

Air hostess clique

Thank you and good night on 23:16 - May 29 with 2154 viewsQPRski

Thanks for all the hard work. Please believe me that it is truely appreciated.

I still do not understand where you get your motivation or your time, but it is much admired.

Have a great holiday. You deserve it.

I am very pleased that you wish to continue next season. May it be a good
one.
[Post edited 29 May 2015 23:18]
Thank you and good night on 23:56 - May 29 with 2113 viewsMatch82

Well earned break, good for you. Enjoy!
Thank you and good night on 00:02 - May 30 with 2103 viewswestolian

Did we ever buy you that camera ?

If not, borrow Petes - holiday snaps essential

UR'ss

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Thank you and good night on 00:34 - May 30 with 2085 viewsflynnbo

Bring me back a fridge magnet.
Login to get fewer ads

Thank you and good night on 00:41 - May 30 with 2073 viewsJAPRANGERS

Have a great Holiday Clive and thanks for making this site the best site in the known universe! Living a zillion miles from Loftus Road, this site is my lifeline thanks to you!

Thank you and good night on 00:52 - May 30 with 2056 viewsPunteR

Thanks for all your work mate. Top man.

Avagoodun.....

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Thank you and good night on 05:15 - May 30 with 2010 viewstimcocking

Clive for Fifa President!
Thank you and good night on 06:04 - May 30 with 2006 viewsdubaistu

"Anywhere nice"???
Thank you and good night on 08:15 - May 30 with 1959 viewskingsburyR

Sexy Friday anyone?????

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Thank you and good night on 08:39 - May 30 with 1939 viewsWokingR

Thank you and good night on 08:15 - May 30 by kingsburyR

Sexy Friday anyone?????

Thank you and good night on 09:19 - May 30 with 1904 viewsthehat

Top man Clive enjoy the break and thank for all you efforts this season it is appreciated by all us R'rrs fans.

We go again in August.
Thank you and good night on 09:42 - May 30 with 1833 viewsBlue_Castello

Have to add my thanks for what is a superb website and forum, I've been reading the QPR message boards for a long time and this is easily the best because of firstly your editorial genius, , and secondly the intelligencia that contribute to the forum.

The fact that you find the time to churn out great articles, interviews, match previews and reports on a weekly basis as well as holding down your day job is more than impressive, I seriously don't know where you find the time.....

Ignore the Twitter trolls there are too many idiots out there who just want to use the media to get noticed, I doubt many of them engage the brain, if they have one.

I loved the comment on here forget about the Rs for two weeks, is that possible, sounds like going cold turkey when you have an addiction.....
Thank you and good night on 10:12 - May 30 with 1814 viewsMIGUELITOVIC

Hello and good morning, Miguel here from Barcelona, just like to thank you for all your efforts and show my grattitude. Top quality articles during whole season but imo latest has been superb readings. Big season lies ahead. Enjoy your break. Angelus beer 12.30 don't forget :)
Thank you and good night on 10:20 - May 30 with 1802 viewsdaveB

Enjoy your holiday, always love your match previews and reports, few mates at work who support other teams are regular readers of those as well
Thank you and good night on 10:50 - May 30 with 1786 viewsRangersDave

The thing to remember here lads, is that despite the cr ap of the last 10 years, we have stuck together, despite opinions on players, owners, managers etc.

One of the 'gels' of this is this site and Clive's sterling work here.

Have a good one mate, you deserve it.
Dave

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Thank you and good night on 11:10 - May 30 with 1773 viewswestberksr

Thank you and good night on 10:50 - May 30 by RangersDave

The thing to remember here lads, is that despite the cr ap of the last 10 years, we have stuck together, despite opinions on players, owners, managers etc.

One of the 'gels' of this is this site and Clive's sterling work here.

Have a good one mate, you deserve it.
Dave

Anyone got the link to any dwarf related sites???

Just feels like when parents were away for the weekend and forgot to lock the booze away.

Have a good one Clive, you not saving the leave for a well organized preseason tour?
Thank you and good night on 12:03 - May 30 with 1746 viewswrinklyhoop

Have a good rest and come back ready for the next chapter in our 'glorious' history. Your stuff is always required reading for Rs fans
Thank you and good night on 12:30 - May 30 with 1723 viewsMytch_QPR

Probably a bit late to be posting this - hopefully you're already on the Peroni (or whatever) and your first tube of Factor 35.

Anyway, just wanted to express my thanks also - you know how much the site is appreciated. Saying that, I gave up on the prediction league after the opening game - I reckoned us to beat Hull 1-0 with a certain S Wright-Phillips banging in an unlikely last gasp winner.

Really looking forward to next season - rather mid-table in The Champ and scoring some goals than the usual battle at the bottom in The Prem.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Thank you and good night on 07:12 - Jun 10 with 1551 viewsisawqpratwcity

Cheers, Clive. Have a good break.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Thank you and good night on 07:43 - Jun 10 with 1508 viewsHarbour

hope you have a good break clive ....supporting the rs with this sites reports and banter is the best.
Thank you and good night on 12:15 - Jun 10 with 1340 viewsBathRanger

I'd just like to reiterate the other comments and also say thanks so much for running this site. It has been my first port of call for QPR on the internet for many years and pretty much the only place I read match reports.

Enjoy the well deserved break.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024