Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread 01:08 - Nov 7 with 45376 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:26 - Nov 7 with 2160 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Whats happened to Jonjo??

Playing the game at walking pace - no movement off the ball

Has Hodgson made him too scared to make mistakes?

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:28 - Nov 7 with 2143 viewsepaul

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:26 - Nov 7 by builthjack

Tell the guy in red to watch the game!

Lol pic was taken before the start, been farting around uploading it!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:30 - Nov 7 with 2110 viewsJackswan

Is Shelvey the only player that can pass forward?
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:31 - Nov 7 with 2080 viewslidojack

We look comfortable but I can't see where a goal is going to come from at the minute.
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:33 - Nov 7 with 2017 viewslifelong

We're well on top but don't look like scoring.
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:34 - Nov 7 with 1998 viewsRancid

0-0 all over it.I can't see where we're going to score and I'm hoping our defence holds out.
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:35 - Nov 7 with 1992 viewsskippyjack

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:31 - Nov 7 by lidojack

We look comfortable but I can't see where a goal is going to come from at the minute.

it's one of them ain't it.. have we got the quality to finish them off.. can we concentrate for the full 90 without giving Norwich a sniff? nope.. 1-0.. 2-0 Norwich.. unless we can go ahead

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:37 - Nov 7 with 1936 viewslovejuicejack

Gomis needs to be subbed off badly
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:39 - Nov 7 with 1873 viewsskippyjack

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:37 - Nov 7 by lovejuicejack

Gomis needs to be subbed off badly

We're crying out for a fullback to attack the left

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:39 - Nov 7 with 1869 viewsDanWelsh86

I would rather give Eder a go, Gomis isn't giving much at the minute.
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:39 - Nov 7 with 1862 viewsAquinas

Gomis is a waste of space.
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:39 - Nov 7 with 1859 viewsRancid

Come on Taylor ffs
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:39 - Nov 7 with 1858 viewsOldjack

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:33 - Nov 7 by lifelong

We're well on top but don't look like scoring.

Pace, thats all thats needed

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:40 - Nov 7 with 1856 viewsperchrockjack

I ll wait to see who is going to defend him.

He can't be.

Ff too seems to have gone backwards

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:40 - Nov 7 with 1850 viewsNeath_Jack

Shelvey needs to wrap up and concentrate on his own game. I'd hate to play on the same side as him.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:41 - Nov 7 with 1829 viewsbuilthjack

Gomis is having another shocker
[Post edited 7 Nov 2015 15:43]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:41 - Nov 7 with 1819 viewsperchrockjack

Playing like we re strangers

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:42 - Nov 7 with 1780 viewsNeath_Jack

We're not playing badly, nobody is having a shocker.

We're not playing with any tempo or urgency though, we need to be a lot quicker.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:42 - Nov 7 with 1777 viewsJackswan

Must say, this is awful. About 80% possession, but 60 % of that must be passing backwards. So slow going forward.
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:43 - Nov 7 with 1774 viewsBorojack

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:39 - Nov 7 by DanWelsh86

I would rather give Eder a go, Gomis isn't giving much at the minute.

I dont know why we dont give Ayew a go up front.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:43 - Nov 7 with 1761 viewsDanWelsh86

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:42 - Nov 7 by Neath_Jack

We're not playing badly, nobody is having a shocker.

We're not playing with any tempo or urgency though, we need to be a lot quicker.

It doesn't help that Norwich have parked their bus for a point.
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:43 - Nov 7 with 1745 viewshobo

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:42 - Nov 7 by Jackswan

Must say, this is awful. About 80% possession, but 60 % of that must be passing backwards. So slow going forward.

Yup, I miss Laudrup's 'passing with a purpose'
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:44 - Nov 7 with 1736 viewsperchrockjack

Norwich are very poor though

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:44 - Nov 7 with 1715 viewsJackswan

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:43 - Nov 7 by Borojack

I dont know why we dont give Ayew a go up front.

Perhaps then he would show some interest
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:45 - Nov 7 with 1700 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:43 - Nov 7 by DanWelsh86

It doesn't help that Norwich have parked their bus for a point.

I think they will set up different second half, if i were them i'd be pressuring us further up the pitch. We normally go to pieces when teams do that to us.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024