Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread 01:08 - Nov 7 with 45374 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:55 - Nov 7 with 1949 viewsHighjack

Norwich have shown absolutely zero ambition and have parked the preverbial, but it's worrying that they've had the best two chances.

Our marking at set pieces is abysmal.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:56 - Nov 7 with 1947 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:53 - Nov 7 by ChrisSCFC

If Norwich show more 'ambition' I think we'll do them, if it stays like this I can't see us scoring.

Both teams playing for a point
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:56 - Nov 7 with 1947 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Taylor has been more attacking with 2 good crosses, shame nobody was on the end of them.
Was Gomis pulled back in the Penalty Area, it looked like it?
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:56 - Nov 7 with 1938 viewskarnataka

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:53 - Nov 7 by ChrisSCFC

If Norwich show more 'ambition' I think we'll do them, if it stays like this I can't see us scoring.

Well, one thing's for certain, we won't score if we don't shoot
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:57 - Nov 7 with 1910 viewsOldjack

If this game carries on in the same vein it won't even get on MOTD ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:57 - Nov 7 with 1908 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:55 - Nov 7 by icecoldjack

We have kept the ball nicely but there isnt anything in the final 3rd. Norwich look like the away team and we look in total control but with no idea how to open them up.

Siggy should be on the ball looking to do clever things, both him and Ki look to have a touch more guile than jonjo at the moment.

Gomis? well, not sure what to say, if he was missing his chances fair enough but the guy hasnt exactly had a lot to work with has he ?

Overall happy with the 1 st half, need to find a killer pass though, it looks very much like the clock has been set back to Rodgers time in charge RE the difficulty in breaking down teams in the final 3rd.

Fingers crossed for a result here .

If you can't break them down then Gylfi and Jonjo should be shooting from just outside the Penalty Area.
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:59 - Nov 7 with 1888 viewslondonlisa2001

This has got them scoring from a set play written all over it unless we change shape.

Either Montero off, Britton (or Cork) on and push Ki and Shelvey further up in diamond, or Gomis off, Ayew up and Routs on right (or Ayew off and Routs on to give width).

It's not Gomis' fault necessarily, but him, Montero and Ayew can't play together - our balance is wrong.

JJS and Ki are within 5 yards of each other all the time and the gap to Siggy is too big. By the time we've broken forward at snail's pace, they've got everyone back behind the ball.
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:59 - Nov 7 with 1874 viewsbluenile

Possession counts for nowt, just look at Bournemouth earlier, controlled the whole match and lost 1-0. If I see another sideways pass or back pass i'll nut the screen!! Ffs Garry mun, don't you look at the game? And why is Shelvey playing at half pace?
[Post edited 7 Nov 2015 16:00]

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:00 - Nov 7 with 1851 viewskarnataka

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:57 - Nov 7 by A_Fans_Dad

If you can't break them down then Gylfi and Jonjo should be shooting from just outside the Penalty Area.

Agreed, anything can happen if you shoot: score, miss, corner, deflection, handball, etc
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:00 - Nov 7 with 1838 viewsmonmouth

I don't know what to say about that. Don't know if I'm encouraged or subdued.

What I can say with some certainty after all that possession is that Beattie is a clear waste of a wage. Just sack him now. It's not his fault that Norwich are the most boring negative team I've seen ever play at home in the premier league, but we have no attacking patterns or ideas at all, not one. Why on earth aren't we getting men into the box. Why will we NEVER shoot other than Gomis who is frankly embarrassing in everything he does at the moment. Go on Frog. Score a goal, I dare you. Ok, get a shot on target then. Ok, at least don't fall over then. Ok, at least when you do fall over make it look convincing.

Slow, predictable and yes boring - but if Deliahs won't come out to play I can understand that. If we lose to this shower of negative sh1t, that would be very very poor. Mind you, they'll probably come out different second half. Will we react? Or just expect the same.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:02 - Nov 7 with 1788 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:59 - Nov 7 by bluenile

Possession counts for nowt, just look at Bournemouth earlier, controlled the whole match and lost 1-0. If I see another sideways pass or back pass i'll nut the screen!! Ffs Garry mun, don't you look at the game? And why is Shelvey playing at half pace?

Shelley looks like the new Ray "square pass"Wilkins today. Nothing going forward.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:02 - Nov 7 with 1768 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:00 - Nov 7 by monmouth

I don't know what to say about that. Don't know if I'm encouraged or subdued.

What I can say with some certainty after all that possession is that Beattie is a clear waste of a wage. Just sack him now. It's not his fault that Norwich are the most boring negative team I've seen ever play at home in the premier league, but we have no attacking patterns or ideas at all, not one. Why on earth aren't we getting men into the box. Why will we NEVER shoot other than Gomis who is frankly embarrassing in everything he does at the moment. Go on Frog. Score a goal, I dare you. Ok, get a shot on target then. Ok, at least don't fall over then. Ok, at least when you do fall over make it look convincing.

Slow, predictable and yes boring - but if Deliahs won't come out to play I can understand that. If we lose to this shower of negative sh1t, that would be very very poor. Mind you, they'll probably come out different second half. Will we react? Or just expect the same.

Oh for a striker like zola
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:02 - Nov 7 with 1766 viewsmonmouth

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:57 - Nov 7 by A_Fans_Dad

Get your cv in - seriously - there ought to be a vacancy soon for someone with such novel attacking ideas.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:02 - Nov 7 with 1760 viewslondonlisa2001

Actually scrap me saying Ki and JJS are 5 yards apart - they've just shown the average formation in the first half up - they are standing on top of each other.
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:04 - Nov 7 with 1728 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:59 - Nov 7 by bluenile

Because everyone else is?
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:04 - Nov 7 with 1724 viewsGeoffThom

Oh for Martinez style football we have no attacking threat it's all too slow and if we're not careful a set piece will do for us ,boring so far
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:05 - Nov 7 with 1714 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:02 - Nov 7 by monmouth

Get your cv in - seriously - there ought to be a vacancy soon for someone with such novel attacking ideas.

You obviously haven't noticed that it is what other teams do when you can't walk it in to the back of the net.
It creates chances, so why has our team stopped doing it?
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:06 - Nov 7 with 1680 viewsperchrockjack

Obviously something should be done.innit?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:06 - Nov 7 with 1680 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Did I say Taylor was playing better?
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:08 - Nov 7 with 1634 viewsbuilthjack

Another free header ffs

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:09 - Nov 7 with 1621 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:02 - Nov 7 by londonlisa2001

Actually scrap me saying Ki and JJS are 5 yards apart - they've just shown the average formation in the first half up - they are standing on top of each other.

Ki and Jonjo both holding has never worked.
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:09 - Nov 7 with 1611 viewshobo

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:04 - Nov 7 by GeoffThom

Oh for Martinez style football we have no attacking threat it's all too slow and if we're not careful a set piece will do for us ,boring so far

With a shocking defence? No thanks
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:10 - Nov 7 with 1573 viewsGeoffThom

I don't know who sorts out our set piece but it's bloody toothless
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:13 - Nov 7 with 1496 viewsElward

Please for god sake can we give Eder a chance, and i dont mean 2 minutes at the end.
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:14 - Nov 7 with 1480 viewsHighjack

On the positive side, the fact that Norwich have 11 men sitting permanently in their 18 yard box means it's tricky for Gomis to stray offside.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024