Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread 01:08 - Nov 7 with 45375 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:15 - Nov 7 with 2006 viewsIslander

Garry getting the Pep-talk........maybe we'll see a change
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:15 - Nov 7 with 2006 viewsJackswan

Even Pep Clotet looks disinterested on the bench.
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:15 - Nov 7 with 2006 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:09 - Nov 7 by hobo

With a shocking defence? No thanks

Really! I'd rather watch a 6- goal thriller than this shit have a look at Everton attacking and the difference in style we have on paper players to murder teams but they are being restricted
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:15 - Nov 7 with 1995 viewslovejuicejack

I remember monks first game in charge and what he said he wanted from the team and I remember how we played, we are a million miles away from that today.
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:18 - Nov 7 with 1915 viewsTrundle10

Do we even want to score. ????We have gone backwards.
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:19 - Nov 7 with 1868 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Nov 7 by lovejuicejack

The guy is clearly lacking confidence clear for all to see

Can't afford to carry hi at the moment though with no other attacking threat

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:19 - Nov 7 with 1864 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:18 - Nov 7 by Trundle10

Do we even want to score. ????We have gone backwards.

We don't run forward at pace !
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:20 - Nov 7 with 1852 viewsjojaca

Get some subs on, Norwich are growing in confidence. Can someone pass Shelvey a chair to sit on, all this walking about it is tiring.

Even when you know, you never know?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:20 - Nov 7 with 1846 viewsperchrockjack

Are we becoming unfair or mink haters

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:20 - Nov 7 with 1839 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:09 - Nov 7 by WarwickHunt

Ki and Jonjo both holding has never worked.

No - they are either both back (and we create nothing) or both forward (and we are exposed at the back).

Our balance is shocking at the moment. They pass to each other like Ash and Fede at the back.
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:20 - Nov 7 with 1831 viewshobo

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:15 - Nov 7 by GeoffThom

Really! I'd rather watch a 6- goal thriller than this shit have a look at Everton attacking and the difference in style we have on paper players to murder teams but they are being restricted

The style wouldn't work so well in the Premier League. The 6 goal thrillers would mainly be 5-1 and 4-2 defeats!
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:20 - Nov 7 with 1813 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:19 - Nov 7 by GeoffThom

We don't run forward at pace !

Along comes Routledge

No idea why no one listens to me

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:21 - Nov 7 with 1786 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:20 - Nov 7 by perchrockjack

Hate mink vicious animals
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:22 - Nov 7 with 1736 viewsElward

Routledge for montero, cracking change...
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:22 - Nov 7 with 1728 viewsDarran

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:20 - Nov 7 by perchrockjack

Nothing wrong with large rodents.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:23 - Nov 7 with 1705 viewsTrundle10

No urgency. Norwich are poor.
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:23 - Nov 7 with 1689 viewsbuilthjack

Guess what. Go is offside.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:23 - Nov 7 with 1682 viewsperchrockjack

Needed some relief

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:24 - Nov 7 with 1639 viewsRancid

Routledge for Montero?
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:24 - Nov 7 with 1628 viewsElward

1000000 passes and not a shot on target
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:24 - Nov 7 with 1627 viewsNeath_Jack

That was much better.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:25 - Nov 7 with 1591 viewsexiledclaseboy

Getting closer. Breakaway Norwich goal inevitable.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:25 - Nov 7 with 1583 viewsLoyal

Lovely move. Settle down folks this is ok.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:25 - Nov 7 with 1576 viewsTrundle10

Looks like no one is allowed to shoot
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:26 - Nov 7 with 1540 viewsIslander

what a difference a clever winger makes to the overall balance
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024