Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread 01:08 - Nov 7 with 45377 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:45 - Nov 7 with 1791 viewslovejuicejack

Monk needs to grow some balls and make a change up front ffs
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:45 - Nov 7 with 1791 viewsbuilthjack

Get Gomis off, put Ayew down the middle, and Routledge on the right. Has to be done at half time.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:45 - Nov 7 with 1791 viewsRancid

Norwich are shite it's just we don't know what to do to open teams up no more.
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:46 - Nov 7 with 1766 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:43 - Nov 7 by DanWelsh86

It doesn't help that Norwich have parked their bus for a point.

Both teams low on confidence - if we don't start threatening them soon they'll probably start upping their game, could work either way if they start pushing a bit more

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:47 - Nov 7 with 1747 viewsNeath_Jack

Haha Gomis is the escaped goat already then.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Nov 7 with 1734 viewslovejuicejack

This is like a training game slow slow slow
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Nov 7 with 1734 viewsBorojack

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:45 - Nov 7 by Rancid

Norwich are shite it's just we don't know what to do to open teams up no more.

No tempo and a lack of creativity the story of our season.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Nov 7 with 1701 viewsOldjack

Controlling the game but creating jack shyte ,how can you be happy with that ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:49 - Nov 7 with 1690 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:47 - Nov 7 by Neath_Jack

Haha Gomis is the escaped goat already then.

He could have hit the bar three times today and that narrative would still have been about him.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:49 - Nov 7 with 1684 viewsNeath_Jack

Rodgers would be landed with these possession figures.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:49 - Nov 7 with 1683 viewsJackanapes

76% possession. No shots on target.lol.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:50 - Nov 7 with 1664 viewskarnataka

Feck me, how can you have 76% possession and not one shot on target FFS!!
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:50 - Nov 7 with 1650 viewsPozuelosSideys

There is absolutely zero attacking threat down our right hand side.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:50 - Nov 7 with 1645 viewsAquinas

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:49 - Nov 7 by Jackanapes

76% possession. No shots on target.lol.

Super James Beattie.
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Nov 7 with 1630 viewsChrisSCFC

Norwich are incredibly boring.

This is a bit like the Stoke game, we can't break down 10 men behind the ball.
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Nov 7 with 1621 viewsLeonisGod

Relax. We're going to win this. I've a feeling.
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Nov 7 with 1617 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:49 - Nov 7 by exiledclaseboy

He could have hit the bar three times today and that narrative would still have been about him.

The guy is clearly lacking confidence clear for all to see
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Nov 7 with 1600 viewsWxmJax

Not unlike Villa first half. I thought that we started really well second half there and I think we'll push on quicker now. Also it's not as far to run and celebrate with the travelling Jacks. Got a bit of concern about Jerome though, just don't rate, also who he played for so he'll probably score.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:52 - Nov 7 with 1585 viewsOldjack

PACE PACE PACE step it up ffs mun

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:53 - Nov 7 with 1571 viewsskippyjack

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:49 - Nov 7 by Neath_Jack

Rodgers would be landed with these possession figures.

writing his dossier on the beauty of possession as we speak..

possession is the basis of the cohesive unit.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:53 - Nov 7 with 1571 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Nov 7 by ChrisSCFC

Norwich are incredibly boring.

This is a bit like the Stoke game, we can't break down 10 men behind the ball.

Gomis made a tackle, OK it was a foul but at least he did chase back and tackle.
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:53 - Nov 7 with 1567 viewsRancid

We need a winger on and if it means taking Ayew off then so be it.He's still all over the pitch and usually inbetween Shelvey and Gylffi.Get out on the wing man and get some crosses in for Gomis to get on the end of.It's what Gomis is good at and we haven't seen him on the end of a cross in ages.Monteros been nullified so we need something from the other side coming in.
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:53 - Nov 7 with 1566 viewsChrisSCFC

The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Nov 7 by LeonisGod

Relax. We're going to win this. I've a feeling.

If Norwich show more 'ambition' I think we'll do them, if it stays like this I can't see us scoring.
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:54 - Nov 7 with 1522 viewsAnotherJohn

We've had a fair bit of control, but what worries me is that Norwich with their 29% possession have looked more dangerous than us in the penalty area.
The Official Norwich City v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:55 - Nov 7 with 1507 viewsicecoldjack

We have kept the ball nicely but there isnt anything in the final 3rd. Norwich look like the away team and we look in total control but with no idea how to open them up.

Siggy should be on the ball looking to do clever things, both him and Ki look to have a touch more guile than jonjo at the moment.

Gomis? well, not sure what to say, if he was missing his chances fair enough but the guy hasnt exactly had a lot to work with has he ?

Overall happy with the 1 st half, need to find a killer pass though, it looks very much like the clock has been set back to Rodgers time in charge RE the difficulty in breaking down teams in the final 3rd.

Fingers crossed for a result here .
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024