Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EXIT DOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12:48 - Jan 11 with 6513 viewsupthedale89

I EXPECT KEITH WILL SHOW THE EXIT DOOR THIS WEEK.
WHO DO YOU THINK WILL BE FIRST THROUGH IT
EXIT DOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 12:56 - Jan 11 with 6466 viewsGhanaDale

Your caps lock button, with any luck.

www.facebook.com/projectaura

EXIT DOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 12:56 - Jan 11 with 6470 viewsVespa

What you shouting for?

Up the Dale, C'mon Hornets

EXIT DOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 12:56 - Jan 11 with 6470 viewsBrighouseDale

Who's he showing it to?

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

EXIT DOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 13:01 - Jan 11 with 6418 viewsSuddenLad

No exits expected was the story at weekend.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

EXIT DOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 13:44 - Jan 11 with 6256 viewsdingdangblue

Matt Done

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

EXIT DOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 14:32 - Jan 11 with 6131 views100notout

Michael Rose after his shocking performance on Saturday (granted TK didn't do much better)

I know Ariyibi was v quick but way too many times Rose was too close to him and made it easy to get past him instead of standing off him a bit. I'm no footballing coach but surely someone of Rose's experience should have known that.

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

EXIT DOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 17:32 - Jan 11 with 5755 viewsYouTubeDale

EXIT DOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 14:32 - Jan 11 by 100notout

Michael Rose after his shocking performance on Saturday (granted TK didn't do much better)

I know Ariyibi was v quick but way too many times Rose was too close to him and made it easy to get past him instead of standing off him a bit. I'm no footballing coach but surely someone of Rose's experience should have known that.

Hill must have been super frustrated with Rose and did he have anyone else in mind given the specific task of handling that number 28? Hill's comment was "You can lead a horse to water". They must have talked, and talked, and talked about keeping him quiet. But when Rose crossed that white line he (and possibly others) didn't put that plan into action. Rose won't be shown the exit door but Keith would be livid.

Logan didn't excel himself at Wrexham, so he must be in mind for the exit. How is Bell and J. Diba doing? Again, there's no room for passengers.

On the face of it Bunney looks out of favour, but Keith has always backed him. He could always have a change of mind. And we all know Lewis Alessandra is out of favour for some reason, so his head could be on the block. A lot of fans rate him, including myself, so I hope he stays.

Hill said he could possibly add two more, if my memory is correct, but that could mean shipping two or more out to "balance the books ".
[Post edited 11 Jan 2016 17:52]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

EXIT DOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 19:28 - Jan 11 with 5459 viewsChaffRAFC

From what I can gather, Lewis Alessandra has been asked to go out on loan by Hill to Oxford who were also in for him in the summer offering more money than ourselves but thus far he's flat out refused to go on loan because he's just settled back up North.

Would love for some of the dead wood to leave this window like Bunney and Logan. Send Bell out on loan, along with Diba and try and bring a bloody striker in.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Login to get fewer ads

EXIT DOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 19:41 - Jan 11 with 5394 viewsSuddenLad

EXIT DOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 19:28 - Jan 11 by ChaffRAFC

From what I can gather, Lewis Alessandra has been asked to go out on loan by Hill to Oxford who were also in for him in the summer offering more money than ourselves but thus far he's flat out refused to go on loan because he's just settled back up North.

Would love for some of the dead wood to leave this window like Bunney and Logan. Send Bell out on loan, along with Diba and try and bring a bloody striker in.

Makes you wonder why he ever bothered signing Alessandra. Doesn't play him, doesn't want him.

Complete mystery...........

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

EXIT DOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 20:28 - Jan 11 with 5267 viewsfitzochris

EXIT DOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 19:41 - Jan 11 by SuddenLad

Makes you wonder why he ever bothered signing Alessandra. Doesn't play him, doesn't want him.

Complete mystery...........

One of the biggest mysteries this season.

The lad is capable and turned down more money elsewhere to sign for us. As CD says, he chose to sign for Keith for football reasons. So why he hasn't been given the chance to play is beyond me.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

EXIT DOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:19 - Jan 11 with 5134 viewsnordenblue

EXIT DOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 20:28 - Jan 11 by fitzochris

The lad is capable and turned down more money elsewhere to sign for us. As CD says, he chose to sign for Keith for football reasons. So why he hasn't been given the chance to play is beyond me.

It all seems like a personal issue and not a football related one,he's not even been given a chance on the pitch to show one way or the other..
[Post edited 11 Jan 2016 22:00]
EXIT DOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 23:05 - Jan 11 with 4895 viewsD_Alien

EXIT DOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 20:28 - Jan 11 by fitzochris

I seem to recall Matty Done barely getting a look in during the first half of his first season with us. There were posts asking pretty much the same questions about him as we're asking now. Then all of a sudden he was introduced in "the hole" behind our main strikers and the rest is history, leaving Dale with Hill to join Barnsley.

Very strange.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

EXIT DOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 08:59 - Jan 12 with 4579 viewselectricblue

What i dont understand besides issues of some sort is that Dale ahve been crying out for striker this season its all over this forum..

So who is the problem! Hill or Allessandra!

Allessandra is miles ahead of Bunney and yet hills bloated ego wont play Allessandra...

Its wrong all wrong you play your best starting 11 and Alessandra is in that 11......

Get hill played hill simple as...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

EXIT DOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 13:31 - Jan 12 with 4273 viewskentishdale

EXIT DOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 08:59 - Jan 12 by electricblue

What i dont understand besides issues of some sort is that Dale ahve been crying out for striker this season its all over this forum..

Allessandra is miles ahead of Bunney and yet hills bloated ego wont play Allessandra...

Its wrong all wrong you play your best starting 11 and Alessandra is in that 11......

How do know Allessandra is ahead of bunny?
And why is it Hills bloated ego?
He must be showing or not showing enough on the training ground
EXIT DOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 12:42 - Jan 13 with 3892 viewselectricblue

Because alessandra as a goal decent scoring record Bunney as not....

And yes Hill does have a bloated you only have to listen to some of his interviews etc to hear that he as....
Im not saying its a bad thing look at Mourinho as an example......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

EXIT DOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 13:33 - Jan 13 with 3773 viewsdingdangblue

EXIT DOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 08:59 - Jan 12 by electricblue

I'm not quite sure what evidence you have to claim Allessandra is part of our best X1 ? All I would say is he hasn't been given a fair chance for whatever reason. Certainly off the bench I'd have him ahead of RNL and possibly Bunney but even he's had an impact this season when he's come on. I think the annoying thing is we've not really had a chance to see what he can do.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

EXIT DOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 14:06 - Jan 13 with 3706 viewsroccydaleian

EXIT DOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 12:42 - Jan 13 by electricblue

Because alessandra as a goal decent scoring record Bunney as not....

And yes Hill does have a bloated you only have to listen to some of his interviews etc to hear that he as....
Im not saying its a bad thing look at Mourinho as an example......

Question for you EB, have you ever seen Alessandra or Bunney play, have you watched a live game this season?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024