Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yun off to Charlton 23:03 - Feb 13 with 16654 viewsE17hoop

Apparently
http://www.cafcpicks.com/cgi-bin/drkish/display.pl?month=201602&date=20160213&ti

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Yun off to Charlton on 13:08 - Feb 14 with 3101 viewsRangersDave

Yun off to Charlton on 23:46 - Feb 13 by FloridaR

Can't believe he's kept out of the side by a loan player.
Good luck Yun

Can't believe he's kept out of the side by a crap loan player!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Yun off to Charlton on 13:41 - Feb 14 with 3043 viewsQPR_John

Modern football requires both fullbacks to be able to attack. Whatever his defensive talents Konchesky cannot attack as he would not be quick enough to get back. In Perch we simply do not have a full back he is a central defender. On that point when was the last time we played when there was not a central defender playing in one of the full back positions. We can only dream of Bardsley and Wilson
Yun off to Charlton on 13:51 - Feb 14 with 3020 viewsDiscodroids

Perch walks round with the manner and bearing of whipped mutt, a fag for flashman. Konchesky cant even sErve lump free Mash in his pie and mash shop. Cannot wait to se the back of them.

Making me pine for the collective talents of christer warren and paul bruce
[Post edited 14 Feb 2016 13:52]

A Number One.

Yun off to Charlton on 14:18 - Feb 14 with 2986 viewsdaveB

Yun off to Charlton on 11:09 - Feb 14 by BasingstokeR

Whilst I agree with the overuse and poor use of the word "clueless" online...

3 managers have ignored him this season? Thats not right is it? He's been injured for at least some if not most of the season, and played two of Warnock's 4? games in charge and played against Derby and was subbed due to injury.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2016 11:26]

never played him as a left back though, stuck him on the left wing for one game then was not seen again.
Yun off to Charlton on 14:24 - Feb 14 with 2967 viewsdaveB

Yun off to Charlton on 11:14 - Feb 14 by QPRDave

Got nothing to do with how good he is imo. I reckon it's a Green situation, as mentioned
But rather than have a young guy that get up and down the pitch we'd rather have a slow carthorse
Management btw doesn't just mean the Lge 1 standard bloke on the touchline it covers higher up.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2016 11:18]

Perhaps it is a contract thing but he was injured at the start of the season and 3 managers have not chosen to play him when he is fit. Always the way at QPR that the answer to all our problems is being ignored by a manager, Was all doen to Henry a few weeks ago now all the left backs fault, thats rarely the case. Yun is ok but not sure he'd have made much difference yesterday with the lack of protection the two full backs got.
Yun off to Charlton on 20:44 - Feb 14 with 2820 viewsQPRDave

Yun off to Charlton on 14:24 - Feb 14 by daveB

Perhaps it is a contract thing but he was injured at the start of the season and 3 managers have not chosen to play him when he is fit. Always the way at QPR that the answer to all our problems is being ignored by a manager, Was all doen to Henry a few weeks ago now all the left backs fault, thats rarely the case. Yun is ok but not sure he'd have made much difference yesterday with the lack of protection the two full backs got.

Fair comments dave, especially the last sentence although I think he's a better bet than Konch
Yun off to Charlton on 21:08 - Feb 14 with 2776 viewsBasingstokeR

Yun off to Charlton on 14:24 - Feb 14 by daveB

Warnock played Yun DaveB - I'm just assuming YSY has injury issues that flair up easily.
Yun off to Charlton on 21:48 - Feb 14 with 2734 viewsbosh67

Again, baffling. Can't imagine the kid has an attitude problem. It also baffles me that we have Traore still on £200000000000 a week and he doesn't even make the bench. Yes, he's not very good but he can play left back and he has pace if nothing else.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Yun off to Charlton on 23:01 - Feb 14 with 2680 viewsTacticalR

Yun off to Charlton on 21:48 - Feb 14 by bosh67

Again, baffling. Can't imagine the kid has an attitude problem. It also baffles me that we have Traore still on £200000000000 a week and he doesn't even make the bench. Yes, he's not very good but he can play left back and he has pace if nothing else.

Let me unbaffle you. Traoré is a danger to himself and those around him, so there is no point in him sitting on the bench or getting anywhere near the pitch.

Air hostess clique

Yun off to Charlton on 23:19 - Feb 14 with 2657 viewsdaveB

Yun off to Charlton on 21:08 - Feb 14 by BasingstokeR

Warnock played Yun DaveB - I'm just assuming YSY has injury issues that flair up easily.

he did once as a left winger but then took him off and never seen since
Yun off to Charlton on 09:18 - Feb 15 with 2569 viewssimmo

Whilst I would much prefer to use YSY, as I really rate him, with Robinson back we now have him, YSY, Konchesky and Kpekwa at LB - that's too many.

Let's all agree that we want to jettison Konchesky straight into space where he will hopefully come crashing back to earth straight into his cafe and stay there to rid the world of his dwindling 'ability'. So we're probably looking for Robinson to be 1st choice with Kpekwa as back up. So the sale seems inevitable, despite being a shame.

Whatever way we cut this, we need to fck Konchesky off ASAP - he's woeful and unnecessary.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Yun off to Charlton on 09:28 - Feb 15 with 2549 viewsjohncharles

Building for the future innit

Strong and stable my arse.

Yun off to Charlton on 12:04 - Feb 15 with 2476 viewsaston_hoop

Official now. Real shame, rate him as a full back but we must have plans. U21s playing today, another chance for 90 mins for Robinson

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Yun off to Charlton on 12:08 - Feb 15 with 2463 viewsbosh67

Some of our decision making on players is baffling. Yun, Doughty, Furlong, Gladwin. Surely 4 players that should be taking the pitch every week to grow into positions.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Yun off to Charlton on 12:23 - Feb 15 with 2415 viewsolderR

Yun off to Charlton on 12:08 - Feb 15 by bosh67

Some of our decision making on players is baffling. Yun, Doughty, Furlong, Gladwin. Surely 4 players that should be taking the pitch every week to grow into positions.

Probably all in the shop window to make room for some young, hungry players!
Yun off to Charlton on 12:35 - Feb 15 with 2154 viewsTacticalR

So is that curtains for Yun if his contract is up at the end of the season and he's going to be at Charlton until the end of the season?

Yun Suk-Young: Charlton Athletic sign QPR defender on loan
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35580272

Air hostess clique

Yun off to Charlton on 12:35 - Feb 15 with 2154 viewsBasingstokeR

The Charlton manager comments about YSY... what's being described there is what we need (and sounds like what the club said about Konch when he signed, apart from the getting forward bit)

"A player that will bring us some of the experience that we need in our situation. He knows the Championship and has a good knowledge of English football.

"He is a versatile player that can get forward well and has also played a number of high-pressure games in his career."
Yun off to Charlton on 13:00 - Feb 15 with 2114 viewsdaveB

Yun off to Charlton on 12:08 - Feb 15 by bosh67

Luongo was on the QPR youtube thing the other week and said Gladwin felt he needed a year playing week in week out in the championship to adapt as felt he wasn't ready yet so he asked to be loaned out if he wasn't going to play every week
Yun off to Charlton on 13:11 - Feb 15 with 2074 viewsBlue_Castello

Yun off to Charlton on 12:35 - Feb 15 by BasingstokeR

The Charlton manager comments about YSY... what's being described there is what we need (and sounds like what the club said about Konch when he signed, apart from the getting forward bit)

"A player that will bring us some of the experience that we need in our situation. He knows the Championship and has a good knowledge of English football.

"He is a versatile player that can get forward well and has also played a number of high-pressure games in his career."

Agreed sounds impressive Sign him up quick oh no too late, he's ours already and we don't want to give him a chance.

My only explanation for this sort of decision is that FFP is starting to bite a lot harder than we realise.....
Yun off to Charlton on 13:15 - Feb 15 with 2051 viewsdaveB

Yun off to Charlton on 13:11 - Feb 15 by Blue_Castello

Agreed sounds impressive Sign him up quick oh no too late, he's ours already and we don't want to give him a chance.

My only explanation for this sort of decision is that FFP is starting to bite a lot harder than we realise.....

FFP has bitten very hard, if we have to live within our means then we are looking at a league one budget with our income
Yun off to Charlton on 13:16 - Feb 15 with 2039 viewsMarc

Or that we have one too many left backs on the books?
Yun off to Charlton on 13:17 - Feb 15 with 2034 viewsQPR_John

I doubt Charlton will be paying all his wages so if only getting rid of part helps FFP how much is he getting paid I doubt that much. So I don't see FFP being a factor
Yun off to Charlton on 13:20 - Feb 15 with 2014 viewsPunteR

Yun off to Charlton on 13:00 - Feb 15 by daveB

Luongo was on the QPR youtube thing the other week and said Gladwin felt he needed a year playing week in week out in the championship to adapt as felt he wasn't ready yet so he asked to be loaned out if he wasn't going to play every week

Trouble is, players that get loaned out rarely get back in the team.

I don't get how Yun can play premiership football and do ok but cant get in our championship side. Baffling how we use our squad.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Yun off to Charlton on 13:21 - Feb 15 with 2010 viewsjonno

Yun off to Charlton on 13:15 - Feb 15 by daveB

FFP has bitten very hard, if we have to live within our means then we are looking at a league one budget with our income

Don't the three years parachute payments count as part of our "income"?
Yun off to Charlton on 13:24 - Feb 15 with 1997 viewsstansleftfoot

Yun off to Charlton on 13:15 - Feb 15 by daveB

The problem is that our failings at Full Back are multiplied when Onouha goes awol on the left hand side, and with our wingers failing to cover two very average FB's most Championship managers and coaches can read how to play QPR....frankly its beginning to look like we've signed good First Division players to add to some competent Championship players....the first time we've seen long term planning for many years.
Trouble is JFH could keep us in this division...just! What then if we get a transfer banning order?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024