Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! 22:15 - Feb 27 with 30807 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 28 Feb 2016 12:19]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 11:45 - Feb 28 with 2463 viewsJackanapes

Well we did have alot of ex liverpool players back in the day.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 11:48 - Feb 28 with 2456 viewstomdickharry

Would be great to get even a point today but didn't we think that before the Everton game,however,have a feeling we will be victims of yet another refereeing debacle with Mike Jones in charge.No points I'm afraid.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:25 - Feb 28 with 2321 viewsDarran

Come to Spurs and hardly play you say?

Oh go on then.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:30 - Feb 28 with 2320 viewsWarwickHunt

Voriim?

If you are going to look like an utter c*nt with a personalised plate, at least have the decency to get a proper one.

Dai Davies had DR OP1. Probably.
The Official Tottenham Hotspurs vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:35 - Feb 28 with 2297 viewsBorojack

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 22:27 - Feb 27 by stevethejack

I'll be there with my 12yo. Not been there since 1991 in the Rumbelows Cup. 1-0 from the first leg at the Vetch. Lost 5-1 up there in the 2nd leg. My memory tells me it was a Lineker hat trick. I may be wrong though, as the years have just slipped away.

I was there for that one the bus driver got lost and dropped us in a right dodgy estate remember a copper getting pulled off a horse and all hell breaking loose.
Was it Jimmy Gilligan who scored a screamer in the first leg.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:36 - Feb 28 with 2291 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:30 - Feb 28 by WarwickHunt

Voriim?

If you are going to look like an utter c*nt with a personalised plate, at least have the decency to get a proper one.

Dai Davies had DR OP1. Probably.

What's yours?

RAN C0UR?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:49 - Feb 28 with 2236 viewsblaine_scfc

Dreading this game today, similar to how I was feeling prior to the Everton game so hopefully that's a good omen.
The Official Tottenham Hotspurs vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:04 - Feb 28 with 2165 viewsLoyal

The Official Tottenham Hotspurs vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:35 - Feb 28 by Borojack

I was there for that one the bus driver got lost and dropped us in a right dodgy estate remember a copper getting pulled off a horse and all hell breaking loose.
Was it Jimmy Gilligan who scored a screamer in the first leg.

One of my first away night games.
Smashed em 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:06 - Feb 28 with 2143 viewsexiledclaseboy

Predictable team selection.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:07 - Feb 28 with 2124 viewsblaine_scfc

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:06 - Feb 28 by exiledclaseboy

90 plus minutes of defending yet again.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:09 - Feb 28 with 2090 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:07 - Feb 28 by blaine_scfc

Do you get bored with being so downbeat all the time mush?

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:09 - Feb 28 with 2078 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:06 - Feb 28 by exiledclaseboy

And no Montero again, not even on the bench.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:09 - Feb 28 with 2063 viewsDarran

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:09 - Feb 28 by exiledclaseboy

Awful isn't it?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:11 - Feb 28 with 2053 viewsJohnw102

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:07 - Feb 28 by blaine_scfc

Let's hope Ki has learnt to tackle then.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:12 - Feb 28 with 2039 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:09 - Feb 28 by Tummer_from_Texas

And no Montero again, not even on the bench.

Pulled up in training the other day, so must be injured

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:12 - Feb 28 with 1922 viewsblaine_scfc

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:09 - Feb 28 by exiledclaseboy

I get bored with watching us.... Mush.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:14 - Feb 28 with 1878 viewsDarran

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:12 - Feb 28 by blaine_scfc

I get bored with watching us.... Mush.

Don't watch then,simples.

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:17 - Feb 28 with 1862 viewsGowerjack

3-0 Tottenham.

Nailed on.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:19 - Feb 28 with 1842 viewsraynor94

I do have fears for our goal difference this week

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:19 - Feb 28 with 1842 viewsblaine_scfc

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:14 - Feb 28 by Darran

Don't watch then,simples.

Predictable reply from you.

Nothing will stop me watching the Swans. We have all seen 100 X worst than this, but with the players we have on our payroll I find it depressing how negative we go into games. Only hope for me is Spurs are feeling the effects of the UEFA cup and we get a smash and grab point or win. Will be shocked if we manage to keep a clean sheet here today.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:22 - Feb 28 with 1802 viewsairedale

SPURS: Hugo Lloris (capt), KyleWalker, Danny Rose, Toby Alderweireld, Son Heung-Min, Harry Kane, Erik Lamela, Eric Dier, Dele Alli, Christian Eriksen, Kevin Wimmer.
SUBS: Michel Vorm, Nabil Bentaleb, Ryan Mason, Keiran Trippier, Nacer Chadli, Josh Onomah, Ben Davies.

SWANS: Lukasz Fabianski, Angel Rangel, Federico Fernandez, Ashley Williams (capt), Neil Taylor, Leon Britton, Jack Cork, Ki Sung-Yueng, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Andre Ayew, Alberto Paloschi.
SUBS: Kristoffer Nordfeldt, Kyle Naughton, Jordi Amat, Leroy Fer, Wayne Routledge, Modou Barrow, Bafe Gomis.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:27 - Feb 28 with 1739 viewsBorojack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:22 - Feb 28 by airedale

SPURS: Hugo Lloris (capt), KyleWalker, Danny Rose, Toby Alderweireld, Son Heung-Min, Harry Kane, Erik Lamela, Eric Dier, Dele Alli, Christian Eriksen, Kevin Wimmer.
SUBS: Michel Vorm, Nabil Bentaleb, Ryan Mason, Keiran Trippier, Nacer Chadli, Josh Onomah, Ben Davies.

SWANS: Lukasz Fabianski, Angel Rangel, Federico Fernandez, Ashley Williams (capt), Neil Taylor, Leon Britton, Jack Cork, Ki Sung-Yueng, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Andre Ayew, Alberto Paloschi.
SUBS: Kristoffer Nordfeldt, Kyle Naughton, Jordi Amat, Leroy Fer, Wayne Routledge, Modou Barrow, Bafe Gomis.

Thought Arry Kayne was doubtful.

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:30 - Feb 28 with 1704 viewsunion_jack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:22 - Feb 28 by airedale

That is a tough nut to crack to be fair.

However, they will give us space as the home side with plenty of attacking potential.

Important to cut out dilly fouls outside the area - Walker, Fernandes and Taylor, take note!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:46 - Feb 28 with 1555 viewsBorojack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:09 - Feb 28 by Darran

Awful isn't it?

Yes if the Swans is his love and it makes him that miserable.
Imagine what he is like the rest of the time.

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:49 - Feb 28 with 1524 viewsDarran

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:46 - Feb 28 by Borojack

Yes if the Swans is his love and it makes him that miserable.
Imagine what he is like the rest of the time.

I agree I don't understand what some people get out of it.
Hes consistent mind.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024