Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! 22:15 - Feb 27 with 30809 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 28 Feb 2016 12:19]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:00 - Feb 28 with 2252 viewsmonmouth

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 14:43 - Feb 28 by MrSwerve

We need to make this 0-2. Got a bad feeling that they'll snatch a goal late on, if not before.

Spurs have come back from losing positions more times than any other side. I'm proud of us so far; standing up well to the form team in the league and playing some nice stuff sometimes. Seen 4 triangles so far! Also rammed my 4-0 down my chops thank god. We do actually look like we could score another one or two today too.

In terms of chances, we were always going to have to ride our luck and there'll be more of that to come. lets hope fate is smiling on us today. I'm still steadfastly refusing to get excited and expecting the worst though. I might go for a walk for half an hour like I did with Everton. I can't cope with us being ahead.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:00 - Feb 28 with 2251 viewsjackportis

Let's hope we don't have "a special mention for...." Threads for individuals. It's a team effort. And nobody will be interested in how many cretins are watching from Builth while we are at it.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:02 - Feb 28 with 2189 viewsRancid

Fabianski has been playing well for a while now after a iffy spell.He seems a very passionate Jack and loves life in Swansea, you can just tell.He'ĺl probably have a mare 2nd half now.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:04 - Feb 28 with 2146 viewsJackfath

Let's hope we refrain from bringing Mr Amat off the bench to shore things up. Bring Ki back in to help young Britton.

Goodness what a result this could be.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:05 - Feb 28 with 2117 viewsA_Fans_Dad

My worry is Ash's Yellow, we can't afford to lose him in the second half.
That ref is giving them every fall as a foul except Alli's second partial dive which could have been a Penalty.
His first Dive should have bought him a yellow.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:05 - Feb 28 with 2111 viewsphact0rri

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 14:59 - Feb 28 by A_Fans_Dad

Did you notice Lamella on the floor kick out at Rangel and their defender kicking at Paloschi when he pulled his shirt?

well they did show the lamella kick on rangel in slow motion. though at least one of the two commentators on the american broadcast (is apologetically) a spurs fan, going so far as to say "be nice for US to kick in a goal so we go equal at halftime". *shakes head*
[Post edited 28 Feb 2016 15:06]

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:05 - Feb 28 with 2106 viewsslate_dk

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:02 - Feb 28 by Rancid

Fabianski has been playing well for a while now after a iffy spell.He seems a very passionate Jack and loves life in Swansea, you can just tell.He'ĺl probably have a mare 2nd half now.

We will know who too blame then
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:06 - Feb 28 with 2070 viewsImAlrightJack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 14:49 - Feb 28 by slate_dk

the lad has grabbed his chance with both hands

Pah, he's overrated and Arsenal's defence is shocking.

England this, England that, "he should play for England after scoring twice on his debut against a crap team". Its getting on my tits just like this media hype machine behind Man United newcomers.

The same thing happened to Jizz-Jazz after scoring twice against Sunderland when they were bottom of the table. I just hope Mr Rashers of Bacon ends up the same way.

As for this game, I just hope we hold on and score again to calm it down. We can win by throwing the kitchen sink, but my nerves are frail!.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:06 - Feb 28 with 2062 viewsmonmouth

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:04 - Feb 28 by Jackfath

Let's hope we refrain from bringing Mr Amat off the bench to shore things up. Bring Ki back in to help young Britton.

I assume that we only have 2 available sub choices as Naughton will have to replace Rangel. I agree though, stiffen the middle if anything, not an extra defender to get in the way.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:06 - Feb 28 with 2040 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:04 - Feb 28 by Jackfath

Ki, help Leon, you are joking shirley.
Maybe swap Fer for Ki in the second half, he must be on the bench for some reason.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:06 - Feb 28 with 2051 viewsjackportis

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:02 - Feb 28 by Rancid

How can you tell loves life in Swansea when he's between the sticks. Has he got tourist books there? I'm hoping the players keep their focus, emotions and euphoria in check while fans are all over the place it would seem.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:12 - Feb 28 with 1857 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Lamella should be cited for that Elbow to the back of Ash's neck, absolutely disgraceful.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2016 15:13]
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:14 - Feb 28 with 1811 viewsRancid

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:06 - Feb 28 by jackportis

How can you tell loves life in Swansea when he's between the sticks. Has he got tourist books there? I'm hoping the players keep their focus, emotions and euphoria in check while fans are all over the place it would seem.

Kiss my dish you boring cu*t
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:15 - Feb 28 with 1775 viewsHuw57

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:12 - Feb 28 by A_Fans_Dad

Lamella should be cited for that Elbow to the back of Ash's neck, absolutely disgraceful.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2016 15:13]

Lamela is a nasty bugger.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:16 - Feb 28 with 1751 viewssherpajacob

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:06 - Feb 28 by jackportis

You don't follow Fab on twitter then?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:17 - Feb 28 with 1709 viewsTheKirkyLife

Fabianski man of the match. No question, this isn't changing.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:19 - Feb 28 with 1641 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Now Alli smashes Fab in the head and not even a Yellow.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:21 - Feb 28 with 1595 viewsA_Fans_Dad

And Ki is cr@p get him off.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:22 - Feb 28 with 1542 viewsPrivate_Partz

And the Jacks carry on singing loud and proud....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:23 - Feb 28 with 1525 viewsdailew

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:21 - Feb 28 by A_Fans_Dad

And Ki is cr@p get him off.

He's in no-mans land a lot of the time. Get Fer on.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:26 - Feb 28 with 1417 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:23 - Feb 28 by dailew

He's in no-mans land a lot of the time. Get Fer on.

Good shout. A freshen up in midfield can do no harm although Leon is working his socks off at the moment.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:26 - Feb 28 with 1404 viewsElward

Ki off and Fer on please
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:28 - Feb 28 with 1333 viewsRancid

Taylor and Ki need to step it up.I don't think Taylor can cos he's just Taylor but Ki needs to man up and get stuck in.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:29 - Feb 28 with 1321 viewsBournedore

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:26 - Feb 28 by Elward

Ki off and Fer on please

Agreed we need to make a change and Ki is coasting
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:30 - Feb 28 with 1282 viewsunion_jack

We can't carry on like this. Something is going to give!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024