Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! 22:15 - Feb 27 with 30806 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 28 Feb 2016 12:19]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 20:26 - Feb 28 with 1656 viewsdickythorpe

Why doesn't Oldjack just f U.K. Off!!!!???

Negative pissy fingered kent
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 21:25 - Feb 28 with 1505 viewsBorojack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 20:19 - Feb 28 by Oldjack

Since our new gaffer has taken over we do it every game now ,we're gonna need a massive amount of lady luck to keep us up if we carry on in this vein ,it's not looking good at all

We are no worse off than we were prior to the weekend games.
Sunderland Norwich Villa all lost Bournemouth only got a point.Newcastle game in hand is against Man City.
We are effectively 4 points clear of the drop with our goal difference being worth a point.
38 will be enough to stay up maybe even 37.
But agree we need to go for it against Norwich.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 21:25 - Feb 28 with 1505 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 19:23 - Feb 28 by monmouth

Maybe, I can only go by the TV where we suddenly looked to go 10 yards deeper and stop looking to push them back. It's not just this game as they are miles better than us though so we'd probably have ended up beaten whatever we did. It just seems to be the default setting.

Maybe we need to leave it later to score. Although even 91st minute didn't work at city.

Like f^cking ground hog day we are, we play well and score a goal, then we play bad and concede more.

The criticism of Siggy is well deserved..........bur Leon Britton was f*cking awful.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 21:29 - Feb 28 with 1493 viewsBorojack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 20:26 - Feb 28 by dickythorpe

Why doesn't Oldjack just f U.K. Off!!!!???

Negative pissy fingered kent

I prefer reading Oldjack to some of the nasty bullying shite you post if I was a mod you would have been banned long ago.

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 17:39 - Feb 29 with 1237 viewskarnataka

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 21:25 - Feb 28 by Borojack

We are no worse off than we were prior to the weekend games.
Sunderland Norwich Villa all lost Bournemouth only got a point.Newcastle game in hand is against Man City.
We are effectively 4 points clear of the drop with our goal difference being worth a point.
38 will be enough to stay up maybe even 37.
But agree we need to go for it against Norwich.

That's exactly how I'm viewing the weekend's games (to keep myself sane). Whatever happens, keep the distance between ourselves and those below us until their time runs out. Beating Norwich on Saturday is absolutely crucial to that thinking though. I also hope Chelsea can maintain their recent good form tomorrow.

If we escape by one point this season, we'll have Seamus Coleman to thank.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 19:11 - Feb 29 with 1189 viewsmonmouth

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 17:39 - Feb 29 by karnataka

That's exactly how I'm viewing the weekend's games (to keep myself sane). Whatever happens, keep the distance between ourselves and those below us until their time runs out. Beating Norwich on Saturday is absolutely crucial to that thinking though. I also hope Chelsea can maintain their recent good form tomorrow.

If we escape by one point this season, we'll have Seamus Coleman to thank.

Sunderland have palace at home tomorrow. Wouldn't be surprised if they're one point behind us when we go up the Arse.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 20:17 - Feb 29 with 1163 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 21:29 - Feb 28 by Borojack

I prefer reading Oldjack to some of the nasty bullying shite you post if I was a mod you would have been banned long ago.

I'd have banned you as well you fat Kent.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 20:28 - Feb 29 with 1150 viewsBorojack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 20:17 - Feb 29 by dickythorpe

I'd have banned you as well you fat Kent.

What for I dont throw abuse at anyone
I think you need help personally.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 20:30 - Feb 29 with 1136 viewsDarran

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 20:28 - Feb 29 by Borojack

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 21:00 - Feb 29 with 1085 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 20:28 - Feb 29 by Borojack

I wish I had your gift of diagnosing people that you haven't met on here through the comfort of your crumb ridden chair!

Sorry for any abuse but you did attack me over my Oldjack outbursts, which if you could see the urine damage he's caused my front door you'd understand.

He is an evil man, an evil man indeed!
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 21:08 - Feb 29 with 1068 viewssherpajacob

Just watched sunday night's motd.

In the analysis after the highlights in praising both keepers they showed Loris late save from paloschi, but didn't show it during the main highlights?

Shouldn't be surprised really.
One day soon they will omit one of our goals from a highlights package.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 07:24 - Mar 1 with 1005 viewsStarsky

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 21:00 - Feb 29 by dickythorpe

I wish I had your gift of diagnosing people that you haven't met on here through the comfort of your crumb ridden chair!

Sorry for any abuse but you did attack me over my Oldjack outbursts, which if you could see the urine damage he's caused my front door you'd understand.

He is an evil man, an evil man indeed!

You are the thinking man's skippyjack

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:37 - Mar 1 with 949 viewsBorojack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 07:24 - Mar 1 by Starsky

You are the thinking man's skippyjack

I think you have it the wrong way round there.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024