Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! 22:15 - Feb 27 with 30804 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 28 Feb 2016 12:19]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:30 - Feb 28 with 1735 viewsairedale

Eating crisps now, sure sign of nerves.

I can't understand why we've started clearing the ball up the pitch from defence, when all it does is give the ball back to them. Also speculative attacking punts up the pitch.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:30 - Feb 28 with 1712 viewsdeanscfc

I hate this attitude of just defending when we go 1 up. It's painful to watch. And what's with our full backs just hoofing the ball back to them Remember when we used to hold onto the ball..
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:31 - Feb 28 with 1681 viewsJackanapes

This like a rugby match, the way they are keeping us penned in. How are we going to hold on for another half hour? We need to get out of our half.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2016 15:31]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:32 - Feb 28 with 1632 viewsexiledclaseboy

There it is. Was bound to happen.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:32 - Feb 28 with 1625 viewsmonmouth

I can't watch any more on TV. It's like waiting for the death blow. I wish we'd give them something to think about rather than camping in our half. Even if it works, it's going to do us all in.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:32 - Feb 28 with 1623 viewsMrSwerve

1-1

Was always going to happen with that pressure.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:32 - Feb 28 with 1622 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:30 - Feb 28 by deanscfc

I hate this attitude of just defending when we go 1 up. It's painful to watch. And what's with our full backs just hoofing the ball back to them Remember when we used to hold onto the ball..

Not easy against a side like Spurs but we do need a change in midfield. I suspect we will get it but only when the inevitable happens.

And there it is!,,,,, bollo!!

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:32 - Feb 28 with 1619 viewsoldtownjack

FFS!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:32 - Feb 28 with 1609 viewsElward

Ffs. When are we going to learn we cant defend for 90 mins
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:33 - Feb 28 with 1567 viewsTheKirkyLife

I would have been happy with a draw before the game. I would have been happy with a draw at 1-0. I don't think we'll get a draw at 1-1.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:33 - Feb 28 with 1565 viewsMrSwerve

Need to hold on now, a point would still be fantastic.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:33 - Feb 28 with 1555 viewsunion_jack

FFS Fab!!! All that world class work and then that!!

Jesus Chrust.,.,!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:33 - Feb 28 with 1551 viewsBournedore

Bollocks. Had to come. Could fab have caught that?
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:33 - Feb 28 with 1547 viewsmonmouth

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:32 - Feb 28 by monmouth

I can't watch any more on TV. It's like waiting for the death blow. I wish we'd give them something to think about rather than camping in our half. Even if it works, it's going to do us all in.

SHITBOLLOCKS

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:33 - Feb 28 with 1541 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I don't think Ki has actually made one tackle.

That R/H linesman is giving Paloschi offside all the time and that last one he definitely wasn't.
They aren't showing any replays to check if he is right or not.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:34 - Feb 28 with 1498 viewsHuw57

Make a change!

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:34 - Feb 28 with 1498 viewsBLAZE

Fabianski has been phenomenal but he should catch that
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:34 - Feb 28 with 1468 viewsAnotherJohn

We need an out ball and I'd bring on Barrow.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:35 - Feb 28 with 1447 viewsElward

Get Barrow on too
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:35 - Feb 28 with 1427 viewsBournedore

Make a change ffs!!!
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:35 - Feb 28 with 1408 viewsA_Fans_Dad

That goal just had to come with that desperation defending.
Watch out for a landslide now.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:36 - Feb 28 with 1399 viewsunion_jack

I hate Ericcson. Does he ever have a bad game against us?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:37 - Feb 28 with 1330 viewsElward

Ffs make a change
The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:37 - Feb 28 with 1314 viewsJackanapes

We seem to have shat ourselves. cant even pass three yards to a teammate.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Tottenham Hotspur vs Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 15:37 - Feb 28 with 1299 viewsdeanscfc

Soerry, i know that we're still 1-1 against a top side, but what a f'n gutless performance. We deserve to go down the way our side plays. Go 1 up and then just forget about playing and hope they don't score all game. Lower league dross.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024