Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
konchesky! 16:56 - Mar 5 with 2959 viewsconnell10

WTF , please send him back tonight !

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

konchesky! on 16:58 - Mar 5 with 2927 viewsHollowayRanger

id like to send most of that team somewhere

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

konchesky! on 17:00 - Mar 5 with 2905 viewsJAPRANGERS

konchesky! on 16:58 - Mar 5 by HollowayRanger

id like to send most of that team somewhere

konchesky! on 17:32 - Mar 5 with 2740 viewsRangersDave

Crap in every game.

Turning circle of the moon orbiting the Earth.
Way to slow to react
Terrible all round player

Oh, and this muppet is taking up a place that could be used for one of our young bloods.

If JFH can't see that then I'm stunned

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

konchesky! on 17:46 - Mar 5 with 2684 viewsQPR1882

And to think Les has put Yun and Furlong out on loan
konchesky! on 17:55 - Mar 5 with 2634 viewspaulparker

What a waste of a season having this waste of oxygen at left back
While we are at it get rid of of Henry and toszer they are fcukin woeful

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

konchesky! on 18:02 - Mar 5 with 2592 viewsActonOccident

konchesky! on 17:46 - Mar 5 by QPR1882

And to think Les has put Yun and Furlong out on loan

From TF's interview last week it was JFH that decided Yun 'wasn't his type of player'. Reports from Charlton fans so far are a bit more favorable.
konchesky! on 18:08 - Mar 5 with 2552 viewsQPR1882

konchesky! on 18:02 - Mar 5 by ActonOccident

From TF's interview last week it was JFH that decided Yun 'wasn't his type of player'. Reports from Charlton fans so far are a bit more favorable.

If TF said today was Saturday i would check the calendar.

Fer is getting great reports as well
konchesky! on 18:11 - Mar 5 with 2530 viewsPunteR

I honestly don't get the Yun thing. I'm no expert but from what I've seen of Yun he's a very tidy player. Apart from the clanger when on the halfway line letting the ball roll under his foot,he mostly looked decent. Mostly.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

konchesky! on 18:17 - Mar 5 with 2504 viewsbosh67

The problem is that when you see the Sky highlights is that Konk got the ball, twice, cleanly.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

konchesky! on 18:28 - Mar 5 with 2457 viewsWatford_Ranger

Not seen the highlights but they looked like two good challenges to me.

Still, he's crap and should not be in in place of better, younger players who will be here next season.
konchesky! on 18:33 - Mar 5 with 2433 viewsitsbiga

konchesky! on 18:17 - Mar 5 by bosh67

The problem is that when you see the Sky highlights is that Konk got the ball, twice, cleanly.

Just watched them. Terrible decision.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

konchesky! on 19:20 - Mar 5 with 2312 viewsLowerloftLad

Once Jack Robinson is fully fit I would have him straight in a left back only 11 games left then we can be rid of konchesky

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

konchesky! on 19:57 - Mar 5 with 2239 viewsJamie

Should never have been signed in the first place.

Not only because he is old, rubbish and on big money although that is a very valid reason.

But also for the fact that we already had Traore (monumental cnt that he is) fit and available, also on mega money, as well as Kpekawa who didn't disgrace himself in pre-season, and Perch who had plenty of experience at LB.

A truly abysmal signing and painfully indicative of QPR under the Tune Group.
konchesky! on 21:20 - Mar 5 with 2089 viewsbosh67

I think Konk has a good attitude but he just gets done for pace these days. Never a penalty though.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

konchesky! on 21:22 - Mar 5 with 2081 viewsWatford_Ranger

konchesky! on 21:20 - Mar 5 by bosh67

I think Konk has a good attitude but he just gets done for pace these days. Never a penalty though.

Labradors have good attitudes and would have more chance of keeping up with the opposition's winger
konchesky! on 21:27 - Mar 5 with 2074 viewsjohncharles

konchesky! on 18:28 - Mar 5 by Watford_Ranger

Not seen the highlights but they looked like two good challenges to me.

Still, he's crap and should not be in in place of better, younger players who will be here next season.

He gets picked, he plays. The blame lies elsewhere.

Strong and stable my arse.

konchesky! on 01:13 - Mar 6 with 1902 viewsTacticalR

konchesky! on 21:22 - Mar 5 by Watford_Ranger

Labradors have good attitudes and would have more chance of keeping up with the opposition's winger

That's a good point. I would like to see some labradors given a chance in the team.

Air hostess clique

konchesky! on 08:01 - Mar 6 with 1809 viewsPommyhoop

konchesky! on 01:13 - Mar 6 by TacticalR

That's a good point. I would like to see some labradors given a chance in the team.

We've got Mackie who always reminded me of a Labrador puppy chasing a plastic bag in the wind

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

konchesky! on 08:32 - Mar 6 with 1765 viewsderbyhoop

At the start of the season, with Yun and Robinson injured and Kpekawa a raw kid, he was a sensible signing. At 34 he was only going to be a short term answer. The speed at which he has gone downhill is surprising, which is why Perch got moved to LB. Robinson cannot be fit enough, Yun wasn't trusted at LB by Ramsey, Warnock nor JFH. HIS 3 games have come at left midfield. Kpekawa seems to have stood still this year, otherwise he'd be closer to our first team or gaining experience on loan.

Konchesky is not going to be here next season, but serves a valuable role as this seasoN's scapegoat.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

konchesky! on 09:06 - Mar 6 with 1727 viewsbaz_qpr

I suspect with Yun he is on big money, last year of contract and probably with some games trigger release
konchesky! on 09:12 - Mar 6 with 1711 viewsWatford_Ranger

konchesky! on 09:06 - Mar 6 by baz_qpr

I suspect with Yun he is on big money, last year of contract and probably with some games trigger release

I'd be amazed if he's on more than Konchesky and if he in on big dough then I doubt Charlton are covering all of it. We signed him at 22 from a Korean team so how much can he be on?

Plus he seems comfortably good enough to get another year considering both Konchesky and Hoilett won't be here. He seem an ideal left winger for Hasselbaink's style but hasn't had a chance.
konchesky! on 09:16 - Mar 6 with 1699 viewsCHUBBS

A pointless pathetic signing,why oh why,what was the point?
Surely there was a younger alternative in the lower leagues with potential to improve.
As much stick as JFH gets,he'd never have sanctioned this signing.
As for the penalty for a player of that experience to dive in like that shows desperation.
He's been finished for a couple of years now and we give Leicester a small fortune for his services(lack of).
Only at QPR
konchesky! on 09:24 - Mar 6 with 1675 viewsJamie

konchesky! on 08:32 - Mar 6 by derbyhoop

At the start of the season, with Yun and Robinson injured and Kpekawa a raw kid, he was a sensible signing. At 34 he was only going to be a short term answer. The speed at which he has gone downhill is surprising, which is why Perch got moved to LB. Robinson cannot be fit enough, Yun wasn't trusted at LB by Ramsey, Warnock nor JFH. HIS 3 games have come at left midfield. Kpekawa seems to have stood still this year, otherwise he'd be closer to our first team or gaining experience on loan.

Konchesky is not going to be here next season, but serves a valuable role as this seasoN's scapegoat.

Except even with Yun & Robinson injured, you forget that we had Traore fit and available as well as Kpekawa who looked solid enough in pre-season.

It was an inexcusable signing.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024