Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Smug God-Bothering F**ks 16:41 - Jul 7 with 6165 viewsBklynRanger

Not people who quietly practice their own religion. The kunts who hand out leaflets in the underground transportation hubs of this modern world and then make casual, pious judgements of you when you don't want to take their fcuking parchment of salvation. Those people should be shot with shit, or a similar substance.

I had one this morning tried to give me some laminated key to the gates of paradise, and when I didn't take it he drawls "God's no respecter of persons". How does he know I expect him to respect me? Just because I'm the only one in the station wearing a shirt, because I have to do that to make what money I do. Unlike that pompous jizz-ball I don't have the independent wealth to stand there all day thinking I'm better than everybody.

So I walked up about 15 more steps and then turned back round and gave him a prolonged rant.

Kunts.
Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 16:45 - Jul 7 with 4301 viewsTheBlob

Nice moves mate.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 16:52 - Jul 7 with 4269 viewsjohncharles

Even worse are the ones that think they have the right to knock on your door and give their unwanted opinions. Mormons, Jehovah's witnesses, Tories, National Front, Everest doublefckinggglazing. They're all the same.

Strong and stable my arse.

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 17:10 - Jul 7 with 4222 viewsBklynRanger

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 16:52 - Jul 7 by johncharles

Even worse are the ones that think they have the right to knock on your door and give their unwanted opinions. Mormons, Jehovah's witnesses, Tories, National Front, Everest doublefckinggglazing. They're all the same.

My strategy for that is to very quickly and unexpectedly fling the door open. That one simple thing seems to make them think you're a bit unhinged (get it?) from the very start and shortens the interaction, I think.
Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 17:10 - Jul 7 with 4220 viewsPBLOCK

There is a fella on London Bridge pretty much every morning who says a load of stuff then always ends with "Jesus is coming"

A couple of weeks back walking over the Bridge he shouts.it out and was.met with "Not if he's on the Jubilee line mate its F**ked"

He didn't know what to.do.with himself
Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 18:17 - Jul 7 with 4112 viewsBklynRanger

I go back out just now to get my lunch - four cops have got a half naked fella pinned up against their car in handcuffs. For, according to one community member, "Jerking off in front of kids". And this morning's prophet of smugness is nowhere to be seen. Must've clocked off.
Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 19:03 - Jul 7 with 4036 viewsToast_R

They were in Wimbledon high street the other week trying to brainwash school kids telling them evolution is a lie and that gay people burn in hell. Sh*t you not.
Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 19:17 - Jul 7 with 4015 viewsHayesender

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 18:17 - Jul 7 by BklynRanger

I go back out just now to get my lunch - four cops have got a half naked fella pinned up against their car in handcuffs. For, according to one community member, "Jerking off in front of kids". And this morning's prophet of smugness is nowhere to be seen. Must've clocked off.

If the naked fella was black they would have shot him

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 19:23 - Jul 7 with 4003 viewseasthertsr

Whenever we get Jehovah Witnesses knocking on the door I always say "Sorry I can't stop I'm just off to give blood to save someone's life" and then slam the door!
Login to get fewer ads

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 19:30 - Jul 7 with 3993 viewsBklynRanger

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 19:17 - Jul 7 by Hayesender

If the naked fella was black they would have shot him

He was.
Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 19:32 - Jul 7 with 3990 viewsDeepcutHoop

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 19:30 - Jul 7 by BklynRanger

He was.

Harder to pretend he was going for a concealed weapon if he's naked tbf
Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 19:47 - Jul 7 with 3966 viewsBklynRanger

He had jeans on - well, nearly on. He was mainly saying "I wouldn't jerk off in front of kids officers" - I didn't think it was helping his case to advertise the idea of it but what do I know?
Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 21:03 - Jul 7 with 3898 viewsted_hendrix

"Stand by thyself, come not near to me you enormous big tit; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all day and all of the night, All day and all of the night".

Isaiah 65:5 and Ray Davies.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 22:05 - Jul 7 with 3828 viewsloftboy

I was sat in Westfield Stratford the other week,quietly minding my own business.,when a black.woman came up to me and tries to vive me a bible, I politely declined,but would she give up, started spouting off about rediscovering god and god is judging me, I said how can he judge me if he doesn't exist,only in that fairy tale you're trying to give me, I ended up saying I'm not being rude miss but would you kindly fúck off and pick on someone who cares. Apparently I'm going to hell!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 22:08 - Jul 7 with 3810 viewsBluce_Ree

Adults believing in magic. It's hilarious.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 22:18 - Jul 7 with 3786 viewsBoston

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 22:08 - Jul 7 by Bluce_Ree

Adults believing in magic. It's hilarious.

Yeah, only problem I find is that those who believe in nothing tend to believe in anything.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 22:36 - Jul 7 with 3748 viewsPommyhoop

There's only one way to deal with God botherers.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 23:25 - Jul 7 with 3690 viewsDeepcutHoop

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 22:18 - Jul 7 by Boston

Yeah, only problem I find is that those who believe in nothing tend to believe in anything.

Meaningless sentences ftw
Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 23:47 - Jul 7 with 3658 viewsPunteR

Is this the bible bashers bashing thread?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 00:09 - Jul 8 with 3640 viewsTacticalR

There are more important things to worry about than Jehovah's Witnesses.

Like the fact that our political parties are such empty vessels that they are becoming incoherent self-destructive cults led by self-serving adventurers.

Air hostess clique

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 08:35 - Jul 8 with 3538 viewsWokingR

You need to embrace them and welcome them in.
But only when the timing is right

A few years back a group of us did a 5 day trip for the Le Mans weekend and I had just arrived home after catching the overnight ferry. The doorbell rang around 9-30 am and there were 2 Jehova's Witnesses wanting a chat. I'm not sure why they looked so anxious faced with me having not washed for 5 days, not slept for 5 days, not eaten for 5 days and with a bottle of Bier 33 already on the go.
Come in, Come in I welcomed. They couldn't get away quick enough

There I was needing salvation, redemption and anything else they had to offer and they deserted me. Tossers
Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 08:49 - Jul 8 with 3515 viewsMonahoop

Where I live there are lots of posters or flyers pinned to trees or posts with Jesus Saves on them. Who is this Jesus Saves character?? Is he of Hispanic extraction? Jesus Savez. I don't know, but I do know whoever he is, he sure likes to trumpet his own name. Poseur.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 08:59 - Jul 8 with 3498 viewsVUVU

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 08:49 - Jul 8 by Monahoop

Where I live there are lots of posters or flyers pinned to trees or posts with Jesus Saves on them. Who is this Jesus Saves character?? Is he of Hispanic extraction? Jesus Savez. I don't know, but I do know whoever he is, he sure likes to trumpet his own name. Poseur.

At least we don't have one of these popping up in the UK! (yet! )

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36737185

Bond: "Not until I see Kananga!" Kananga: "Rightttt... (Starts pulling face off)"

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 09:11 - Jul 8 with 3487 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I don't mind the Buddist Monk types who offer you a free read.

I had a nice theological chat with one about how I'd be Norse if I gave a turd.

Nice chap but I have a huge reading list and I had to meet someone at Oxford circus so had to shoot off and we parted amicably.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 09:26 - Jul 8 with 3454 viewsKonk

One evening during the London Olympics, I was sat on the Northern Line and the bloke next to me tapped me on the shoulder, so I put my paper down and took off my headphones, and he said, “Do you believe in the Lord?” at which point my heart sank.

He was an American pastor who’d bought his entire family across to London for the Olympics in an effort to “reach people from around the globe”. And as we sat in a tunnel with the inevitable signal failure, he went on, and on, and on about the Lord, quoted biblical verses to me, and gave me a pin badge from his church along with a booklet, which drew weak, unconvincing analogies between various track and field events and life in the service of the Lord. After about twenty minutes, I’d had enough of this, so even though I was running late to meet friends, without interrupting him, I jumped up at the next stop and dived through the doors as they were shutting. Salvation.

We were at a wedding a couple of years ago, and sat on a table with my wife’s colleague and her husband, both of whom are mad, evangelical Afrikaners, and they ruined what would otherwise have been a lovely day by spending hours trying to convince us to go to their church — it’s one of the mega ones with a couple of thousand people, and the bloke wouldn’t take no for an answer; he was even prepared to drive across London to pick us up every week. In the end, I had to break the news to him that we’re atheists, and the concern on his face was a picture; he was genuinely worried about our souls. Worse, he was a teetotaller, and every time we had a drink, we got a lecture about alcohol being an emotional crutch — letting the Lord into our lives would enable us to kick the crutch away. Yeah, alright mate, I happen to enjoy a glass of wine.

By way of contrast, my parents who are both deeply religious, asked us at 11 if we wanted to carry on with church or play Sunday football; we chose football and they haven’t discussed our lack of religious faith once since then. No discussions about getting married in church or having their grandchildren christened — they’ve just quietly and respectfully accepted that we don’t share their faith.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 09:41 - Jul 8 with 3430 viewsMytch_QPR

I don't believe in magic but I do believe in Debbie McGee.

Konk - good post as always and fair play to your parents. Mine used to send me and my sister to Sunday School but when we lost interest they never pushed it. They were both brought up as regular church goers but have now also kicked the habit.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024