Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Smug God-Bothering F**ks 16:41 - Jul 7 with 6190 viewsBklynRanger

Not people who quietly practice their own religion. The kunts who hand out leaflets in the underground transportation hubs of this modern world and then make casual, pious judgements of you when you don't want to take their fcuking parchment of salvation. Those people should be shot with shit, or a similar substance.

I had one this morning tried to give me some laminated key to the gates of paradise, and when I didn't take it he drawls "God's no respecter of persons". How does he know I expect him to respect me? Just because I'm the only one in the station wearing a shirt, because I have to do that to make what money I do. Unlike that pompous jizz-ball I don't have the independent wealth to stand there all day thinking I'm better than everybody.

So I walked up about 15 more steps and then turned back round and gave him a prolonged rant.

Kunts.
Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 09:46 - Jul 8 with 1951 views1BobbyHazell

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 00:09 - Jul 8 by TacticalR

There are more important things to worry about than Jehovah's Witnesses.

Like the fact that our political parties are such empty vessels that they are becoming incoherent self-destructive cults led by self-serving adventurers.

Not sure "becoming" is accurate Tactical. Maybe "being briefly exposed as(but are relying on our turning our attention away again soon that they can return to business as normal)".

I'm not a religious man myself but I do meditate so am clearly an authority on God. I used to enjoy a good theological/spiritual discussion/disagreement with the Botherers back in the day and prided myself on having Jehovahs tell me that they had to 'get going now' on three occasions. I can even remember once arguing with a Muslim 'preacher', in Leicester Square no less, and throwing the leaflets he gave me to the ground to the applause of a small but enthralled crowd while I semi drunkenly muttered on about mind control, freedom of thought and how could a Being of Love have so many rules?! I might add this was back in the mid 90's before Muslim Issues were trendy so I was, as always, waaay ahead of the curve.

Nowadays when I see someone out on the streets trying to save souls I actually have a strange form of respect for what they're doing. I mean if I was a full on christian who genuinely believed that all none believers were going to hell because they were yet to accept Jesus as their saviour the very least I could do is spend a couple of hours a week outside Sainsburys extolling the virtues of not going to hell and explaining how easy it was to avoid. Wouldn't it seem a little mean of spirit to stay at home worrying about what time X Factor was starting or making a nice gravy instead of saving decent human beings from an eternity of torment in the Lakes of Fire?
Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 10:03 - Jul 8 with 1915 viewsLythamR

Its difficult sometimes but I try and treat these people with with kindness and respect where possible. Remember that they do really believe that they are trying to save you soul which considering they dont know you from adam is quite an act of love.

Also remember that they believe is something really strongly despite all the evidence now available that proves them wrong so dont expect to be able to reason with them because you cant
Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 10:25 - Jul 8 with 1890 viewsloftboy

I'm.surprised disco hasn't popped up yet with a story about the women who stand next to the bus stops I'm Eastham preaching out loud to basically no-one.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 10:30 - Jul 8 with 1880 viewsMytch_QPR

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 10:03 - Jul 8 by LythamR

Its difficult sometimes but I try and treat these people with with kindness and respect where possible. Remember that they do really believe that they are trying to save you soul which considering they dont know you from adam is quite an act of love.

Also remember that they believe is something really strongly despite all the evidence now available that proves them wrong so dont expect to be able to reason with them because you cant

We're all believers, Lytham, when you think about it. Following the Rs is a sort of religion and there is certainly no guarantee of redemption at the end of it all.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 10:38 - Jul 8 with 1867 viewsWokingR

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 10:25 - Jul 8 by loftboy

I'm.surprised disco hasn't popped up yet with a story about the women who stand next to the bus stops I'm Eastham preaching out loud to basically no-one.

Bunch of them always outside Shepherd's Bush tube station on matchdays
Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 10:38 - Jul 8 with 1866 viewsMick_S

My second favourite Stanley - Northolt boy, don't you know.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 10:58 - Jul 8 with 1832 viewsPinnerR

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 10:38 - Jul 8 by Mick_S

My second favourite Stanley - Northolt boy, don't you know.

Stanley Green "Buy my book". Used to love seeing him in Oxford Street.
Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 11:37 - Jul 8 with 1798 viewstimcocking

Are clearly insane.
Login to get fewer ads

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 13:01 - Jul 8 with 1731 viewsBluce_Ree

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 22:18 - Jul 7 by Boston

Yeah, only problem I find is that those who believe in nothing tend to believe in anything.

I believe in what I can see. Which is everything.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 13:05 - Jul 8 with 1718 viewsR_from_afar

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 13:01 - Jul 8 by Bluce_Ree

I believe in what I can see. Which is everything.

..and particularly Rob Green but then so did I, although his form was poor in his last season with us.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 14:40 - Jul 8 with 1664 viewsdanehoop

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 10:58 - Jul 8 by PinnerR

Stanley Green "Buy my book". Used to love seeing him in Oxford Street.

I remember him walking outside Selfridges when I was kid.

Never knowingly understood

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 19:51 - Jul 8 with 1575 viewsFredManRave

I thought this was going to be a thread about the people of Iceland.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 20:06 - Jul 8 with 1561 viewsjohncharles

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 10:03 - Jul 8 by LythamR

Everything you said applies equally to the National Front

Strong and stable my arse.

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 20:33 - Jul 8 with 1542 viewsPunteR

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 20:06 - Jul 8 by johncharles

Everything you said applies equally to the National Front

NF acting out of love? You sure JC?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 20:56 - Jul 8 with 1525 viewsjohncharles

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 20:33 - Jul 8 by PunteR

NF acting out of love? You sure JC?

I'm sure they think they are doing you a favour. Just like the Everest salesman. They all think they are right and have the right to bully you into something or other. God, double glazing, no difference.

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 21:01 - Jul 8 with 1405 viewsenfieldargh

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 14:40 - Jul 8 by danehoop

I remember him walking outside Selfridges when I was kid.

me too, didn't he have a gammy foot?

Jesus saves, unlike Rob Green

Harry according to the majority of the UK press is the messiah

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 21:03 - Jul 8 with 1404 viewsPunteR

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 20:56 - Jul 8 by johncharles

I'm sure they think they are doing you a favour. Just like the Everest salesman. They all think they are right and have the right to bully you into something or other. God, double glazing, no difference.

There must be some sort of helpline to deal with bullying double glazing salesmen..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 21:26 - Jul 8 with 1381 viewsjohncharles

Smug God-Bothering F**ks on 21:03 - Jul 8 by PunteR

There must be some sort of helpline to deal with bullying double glazing salesmen..

Call the Mormans Supermorman !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024