Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Olympics 16:12 - Jul 20 with 53102 viewsDr_Winston

Can't wait. 2012 was awesome and I'm hoping for more of the same.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Olympics on 21:58 - Aug 12 with 1975 viewsmax936

The Olympics on 21:39 - Aug 12 by dickythorpe

Max, is roger black on skid row? An "air" rowing machine!!! Air is free. I can't see punters parting with their hard earned for something that's infinite and all around us.

Have you trading standards's number? And a good counsellor for Black?

You ok Dicky.?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Olympics on 22:00 - Aug 12 with 1971 viewsdickythorpe

The Olympics on 21:58 - Aug 12 by max936

You ok Dicky.?

Better than roger fecking black!!!
The Olympics on 22:06 - Aug 12 with 1956 viewsmax936

The Olympics on 22:00 - Aug 12 by dickythorpe

Better than roger fecking black!!!

You must be living the dream en mush.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Olympics on 22:26 - Aug 12 with 1930 viewsTummer_from_Texas

USWNT loses to Sweden in PK's, 1-1 (3-4).

Goalkeeper Hope Solo:

I believe the British would describe Solo as "cheeky."

Or perhaps something else beginning with a "c"?

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Olympics on 22:31 - Aug 12 with 1921 viewsSwansNZ

The Olympics on 22:26 - Aug 12 by Tummer_from_Texas

Goalkeeper Hope Solo:

bit of a sore loser

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Olympics on 22:31 - Aug 12 with 1913 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Olympics on 22:26 - Aug 12 by Tummer_from_Texas

Goalkeeper Hope Solo:

Hope also spent a lot of time changing her gloves before Sweden took the winning penalty in an effort to put the Swede player off. It wasn't edifying, bordered on cheating and I'm glad they lost.

Poll: Tory leader

The Olympics on 22:43 - Aug 12 with 1902 viewslondonlisa2001

The Olympics on 22:31 - Aug 12 by exiledclaseboy

Hope also spent a lot of time changing her gloves before Sweden took the winning penalty in an effort to put the Swede player off. It wasn't edifying, bordered on cheating and I'm glad they lost.

Another fairly unpleasant episode in the life of a seemingly deeply unpleasant woman.
The Olympics on 22:50 - Aug 12 with 1893 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Olympics on 22:43 - Aug 12 by londonlisa2001

Another fairly unpleasant episode in the life of a seemingly deeply unpleasant woman.

I used to think she was kinda cute, but she's a complete turd by many accounts.

Her domestic violence incident may have exposed a bit of a double standard. Had she been a guy, I doubt she'd still be playing on our national team.

http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/12976615/detailed-look-hope-solo-domesti

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

The Olympics on 22:54 - Aug 12 with 1885 viewslondonlisa2001

The Olympics on 22:50 - Aug 12 by Tummer_from_Texas

I used to think she was kinda cute, but she's a complete turd by many accounts.

Her domestic violence incident may have exposed a bit of a double standard. Had she been a guy, I doubt she'd still be playing on our national team.

http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/12976615/detailed-look-hope-solo-domesti

I was reading about that recently which is what I was referring to. And I agree with your point about the double standards.
The Olympics on 22:55 - Aug 12 with 1884 viewsDr_Winston

That was mental.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Olympics on 22:55 - Aug 12 with 1882 viewslondonlisa2001

GB Gold
The Olympics on 23:03 - Aug 12 with 1869 viewssherpajacob

3rd in medal table?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Olympics on 10:42 - Aug 13 with 1751 viewsDarran

It's time for the modern day Olympics to set some rules and if you aren't prepared to stick by them you don't take part,enough of the this Muslim bullshit that everyone thinks is great when it's clearly a load of f*cking bullshit.
And yes I am on about the fella not shaking hands in the judo and the woman running in a full body suit and hijab.
Just f*ck off and stop using sport to make statements you utter c*nts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Olympics on 11:10 - Aug 13 with 1731 viewsJack_Kass

I can't see the Olympics banning Muslims

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Olympics on 11:14 - Aug 13 with 1726 viewsDarran

The Olympics on 11:10 - Aug 13 by Jack_Kass

I can't see the Olympics banning Muslims

Nobody said they should.

The Olympics on 11:17 - Aug 13 with 1723 viewsdickythorpe

What judo bloke? That sport is all about respect.
The Olympics on 11:20 - Aug 13 with 1718 viewsDarran

The Olympics on 11:17 - Aug 13 by dickythorpe

What judo bloke? That sport is all about respect.

This prick.

The Olympics on 12:15 - Aug 13 with 1695 viewslondonlisa2001

The Olympics on 10:42 - Aug 13 by Darran

It's time for the modern day Olympics to set some rules and if you aren't prepared to stick by them you don't take part,enough of the this Muslim bullshit that everyone thinks is great when it's clearly a load of f*cking bullshit.
And yes I am on about the fella not shaking hands in the judo and the woman running in a full body suit and hijab.

They guy refusing to shake hands should have been thrown out other than he'd lost anyway so it's a bit moot.

The women running in full body suits - so what? It's not offensive to anyone. It's a giant step forward that Saudi have a woman running in the 100 metres in the first place. It's up to her what she wears. Can't see the difference myself between what she was wearing and Cathy Freeman in Sydney.

The Olympics on 12:25 - Aug 13 with 1687 viewsDarran

The Olympics on 12:15 - Aug 13 by londonlisa2001

They guy refusing to shake hands should have been thrown out other than he'd lost anyway so it's a bit moot.

The women running in full body suits - so what? It's not offensive to anyone. It's a giant step forward that Saudi have a woman running in the 100 metres in the first place. It's up to her what she wears. Can't see the difference myself between what she was wearing and Cathy Freeman in Sydney.

She didn't look like that.

The Olympics on 12:33 - Aug 13 with 1679 viewslondonlisa2001

The Olympics on 12:25 - Aug 13 by Darran

She didn't look like that.

I saw what she looked like and I can't see the problem.

You think there should be rules that state that women have to show a certain amount of flesh?
The Olympics on 12:42 - Aug 13 with 1674 viewsDarran

The Olympics on 12:33 - Aug 13 by londonlisa2001

I saw what she looked like and I can't see the problem.

You think there should be rules that state that women have to show a certain amount of flesh?

No I don't I am not a pervert but they should dress in the spirit of the games or f*ck off home.

If Andy Murray walked out at Wimbledon wearing anything but white he'd be sent back to the dressing room to get changed.

and don't give me that all in-one crap those suits were worn for a better chance of winning not losing.

The Olympics on 12:54 - Aug 13 with 1669 viewsWarwickHunt

The Olympics on 10:42 - Aug 13 by Darran

She was definitely showing some ankle.

I was strangely aroused...
The Olympics on 13:01 - Aug 13 with 1666 viewslondonlisa2001

The Olympics on 12:42 - Aug 13 by Darran

No I don't I am not a pervert but they should dress in the spirit of the games or f*ck off home.

If Andy Murray walked out at Wimbledon wearing anything but white he'd be sent back to the dressing room to get changed.

and don't give me that all in-one crap those suits were worn for a better chance of winning not losing.

Dress in the spirit of the games?

What rubbish. there's no Olympic dress code that says people can only wear skimpy gear. Didn't notice our bloke in the clay pigeon shooting with his chest out.

Saudi is a horrific, oppressive regime that treats women (amongst others) as absolute dirt. But, you know, they're our friend and ally which is a disgrace but that's a different discussion.

It is a massive deal that they are now allowing women to take part. And the women are allowed to show their faces. It's only the second time. And the first time that a woman has run in the sprints.

These small steps are exactly what is needed. Same as them allowing women to start voting and standing for political office. You don't then turn round and say - unless you get your ar*e out to please the Western men watching you can't compete. That would push them backwards again.

It's nothing to do with them being Moslem - the Morrocans as an example don't do it.
The Olympics on 13:06 - Aug 13 with 1655 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Olympics on 13:01 - Aug 13 by londonlisa2001

Dress in the spirit of the games?

What rubbish. there's no Olympic dress code that says people can only wear skimpy gear. Didn't notice our bloke in the clay pigeon shooting with his chest out.

Saudi is a horrific, oppressive regime that treats women (amongst others) as absolute dirt. But, you know, they're our friend and ally which is a disgrace but that's a different discussion.

It is a massive deal that they are now allowing women to take part. And the women are allowed to show their faces. It's only the second time. And the first time that a woman has run in the sprints.

These small steps are exactly what is needed. Same as them allowing women to start voting and standing for political office. You don't then turn round and say - unless you get your ar*e out to please the Western men watching you can't compete. That would push them backwards again.

It's nothing to do with them being Moslem - the Morrocans as an example don't do it.

Prosser's had an absolute mare here. I love the bloke to bits and he knows that but this stuff about dress is the worst kind of offensive drivel that I'd expect from many others on here, but not him. Poor.

Poll: Tory leader

The Olympics on 13:10 - Aug 13 with 1649 viewsdickythorpe

Attar the female marathon runner who represents Saudi Arabia is the burka wearer.

Did anyone see the Ethiopian woman smash the world record in the 10,000m by 14 seconds?? Now that's what we should be talking about!

Incredible!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024