Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Olympics 16:12 - Jul 20 with 53103 viewsDr_Winston

Can't wait. 2012 was awesome and I'm hoping for more of the same.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Olympics on 13:10 - Aug 13 with 1763 viewsBLAZE

The Olympics on 12:54 - Aug 13 by WarwickHunt

She was definitely showing some ankle.

I was strangely aroused...

Off with her head!

The Olympics on 13:13 - Aug 13 with 1760 viewslondonlisa2001

The Olympics on 13:10 - Aug 13 by dickythorpe

Attar the female marathon runner who represents Saudi Arabia is the burka wearer.

Did anyone see the Ethiopian woman smash the world record in the 10,000m by 14 seconds?? Now that's what we should be talking about!

Incredible!!!!

Yes - shame that the whole set up is such that anyone breaking records by that amount is immediately under suspicion. Can't help but wonder how they do it.

You've got to feel sorry for the ones that do stuff like that and are clean, but there's just no way of knowing anymore. Just hope that they are.
The Olympics on 13:15 - Aug 13 with 1746 viewsDarran

The Olympics on 13:01 - Aug 13 by londonlisa2001

Dress in the spirit of the games?

What rubbish. there's no Olympic dress code that says people can only wear skimpy gear. Didn't notice our bloke in the clay pigeon shooting with his chest out.

Saudi is a horrific, oppressive regime that treats women (amongst others) as absolute dirt. But, you know, they're our friend and ally which is a disgrace but that's a different discussion.

It is a massive deal that they are now allowing women to take part. And the women are allowed to show their faces. It's only the second time. And the first time that a woman has run in the sprints.

These small steps are exactly what is needed. Same as them allowing women to start voting and standing for political office. You don't then turn round and say - unless you get your ar*e out to please the Western men watching you can't compete. That would push them backwards again.

It's nothing to do with them being Moslem - the Morrocans as an example don't do it.

Did I say there was a dress code?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Olympics on 13:18 - Aug 13 with 1731 viewsdickythorpe

The Olympics on 13:13 - Aug 13 by londonlisa2001

Yes - shame that the whole set up is such that anyone breaking records by that amount is immediately under suspicion. Can't help but wonder how they do it.

You've got to feel sorry for the ones that do stuff like that and are clean, but there's just no way of knowing anymore. Just hope that they are.

As I said earlier this month, I just watch the Olympics for pure enjoyment. I try to put out of my mind there is cheating. That swimmer that Jazz Carlin came second to last night won by a mile....however the achievement of Carlin is what I take out of it all.

I may be soft here but just being selected for an Olympics is an achievement, a medal is superb.

I had a mate who got a Commonwealth bronze and silver in boxing, he was desperately trying to get to an Olympics but it never happened for him.
You wouldn't believe the sacrifices he made and the hurt he felt of being overlooked by Team GB
[Post edited 13 Aug 2016 13:19]
The Olympics on 13:19 - Aug 13 with 1729 viewsDarran

The Olympics on 13:06 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

Prosser's had an absolute mare here. I love the bloke to bits and he knows that but this stuff about dress is the worst kind of offensive drivel that I'd expect from many others on here, but not him. Poor.

It's a joke and you know it is it's got nothing to do with dress if you're not going to participate properly don't f*cking bother.

The Olympics on 13:19 - Aug 13 with 1729 viewslondonlisa2001

The Olympics on 13:15 - Aug 13 by Darran

Did I say there was a dress code?

Yes.

Some crap about dressing in the spirit of the games. And you compared it to the Wimbledon dress code as well.

If you are now reversing your position, then fine. But in which case you won't mind the way the Saudi or Afghan women dress will you.
The Olympics on 13:22 - Aug 13 with 1712 viewslondonlisa2001

The Olympics on 13:18 - Aug 13 by dickythorpe

As I said earlier this month, I just watch the Olympics for pure enjoyment. I try to put out of my mind there is cheating. That swimmer that Jazz Carlin came second to last night won by a mile....however the achievement of Carlin is what I take out of it all.

I may be soft here but just being selected for an Olympics is an achievement, a medal is superb.

I had a mate who got a Commonwealth bronze and silver in boxing, he was desperately trying to get to an Olympics but it never happened for him.
You wouldn't believe the sacrifices he made and the hurt he felt of being overlooked by Team GB
[Post edited 13 Aug 2016 13:19]

I agree with you.

Spent Christmas one year with a swimmer who had a silver and bronze from the Los Angeles games. I thought it was bloody spectacular and was in total awe.
The Olympics on 13:29 - Aug 13 with 1703 viewsDarran

The Olympics on 13:19 - Aug 13 by londonlisa2001

Yes.

Some crap about dressing in the spirit of the games. And you compared it to the Wimbledon dress code as well.

If you are now reversing your position, then fine. But in which case you won't mind the way the Saudi or Afghan women dress will you.

No I didn't Lisa go back and read the first sentence of my initial post and try and digest it whilst you're doing the dishes.

Login to get fewer ads

The Olympics on 13:39 - Aug 13 with 1694 viewslondonlisa2001

The Olympics on 13:29 - Aug 13 by Darran

No I didn't Lisa go back and read the first sentence of my initial post and try and digest it whilst you're doing the dishes.

Why would I do the dishes?

No need to get touchy because you're having a mare and people have pointed it out.
The Olympics on 13:43 - Aug 13 with 1687 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Olympics on 13:19 - Aug 13 by Darran

It's a joke and you know it is it's got nothing to do with dress if you're not going to participate properly don't f*cking bother.

What's it about then? You were the one who drew attention to the way some women dress to compete.

Poll: Tory leader

The Olympics on 13:49 - Aug 13 with 1673 viewsDarran

The Olympics on 13:39 - Aug 13 by londonlisa2001

No need to get touchy because you're having a mare and people have pointed it out.

Ok so you've got a dishwasher do the ironing instead.

The Olympics on 13:51 - Aug 13 with 1665 viewsDarran

The Olympics on 13:43 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

What's it about then? You were the one who drew attention to the way some women dress to compete.

She should be doing everything to better herself not make it harder.
She could have worn one of those aerodynamic suits that Lisa likes to walks around the house in and nobody would have blinked an eyelid.

The Olympics on 13:56 - Aug 13 with 1657 viewslondonlisa2001

The Olympics on 13:49 - Aug 13 by Darran

Ok so you've got a dishwasher do the ironing instead.

I don't do that either ...
The Olympics on 14:07 - Aug 13 with 1640 viewsDJack

The Olympics on 13:10 - Aug 13 by BLAZE

Off with her head!

The hussy is showing a bit more than ankle! Her sky pixie will be displeased.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Olympics on 14:10 - Aug 13 with 1634 viewsDarran

The Olympics on 13:56 - Aug 13 by londonlisa2001

I don't do that either ...

Dear me the modern woman,useless.

The Olympics on 16:21 - Aug 13 with 1566 viewsImAlrightJack

The Olympics on 13:29 - Aug 13 by Darran

You are nothing but a sexist tw*t. Lisa knows what she is talking about and talks sense, unlike yourself.
The Olympics on 16:23 - Aug 13 with 1562 viewsImAlrightJack

The Olympics on 13:39 - Aug 13 by londonlisa2001

The little inbred is always having one, but you are showing him up for the pr*ck he really is.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2016 16:24]
The Olympics on 16:24 - Aug 13 with 1557 viewsDarran

The Olympics on 16:21 - Aug 13 by ImAlrightJack

You are nothing but a sexist tw*t. Lisa knows what she is talking about and talks sense, unlike yourself.

Unlike you who's a racist tw*t.

The Olympics on 16:26 - Aug 13 with 1554 viewsDr_Winston

In other news, well done to the Rowers. Another Gold and a Silver.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Olympics on 17:30 - Aug 13 with 1520 viewsexiledclaseboy

Murray in tomorrow's tennis final after an easy win over Nishikori so at least silver guaranteed there.

Poll: Tory leader

The Olympics on 19:45 - Aug 13 with 1454 viewsswanjackal

I wish they would be moree respectful in coverage of Stanning and Glover's gold medal. They are the women's pairs gold medalists, their lack of appendages shouldn't mark their achievement.....coxless pairs indeed...tut tut!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Olympics on 19:51 - Aug 13 with 1447 viewsdickythorpe

The Olympics on 17:30 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

Murray in tomorrow's tennis final after an easy win over Nishikori so at least silver guaranteed there.

As I've said before this bloke has amazed me as he's got older. A second Olympic final!!!! Incredible!!!
The Olympics on 20:50 - Aug 13 with 1409 viewsBanosswan

That's a vertical wall she's cycling along.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Olympics on 21:23 - Aug 13 with 1395 viewsSwansNZ

Another gold for GB - in women's team pursuit. New WR

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Olympics on 21:23 - Aug 13 with 1394 viewsorion3016

Blinking eck, GB are pretty awesome at cycling

Be over there now after

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024