Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Olympics 16:12 - Jul 20 with 53099 viewsDr_Winston

Can't wait. 2012 was awesome and I'm hoping for more of the same.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Olympics on 22:28 - Aug 16 with 1594 viewslondonlisa2001

The Olympics on 22:18 - Aug 16 by skippyjack

They're representing the Union Jack.. Therefore they're traitors of Cymru.. considering trampie is an ardent Welsh Nationalist.. I'm wondering why he even communicates in saxon words.. and not jumbled Latin.

Welsh is not a romance language.
The Olympics on 22:28 - Aug 16 with 1592 viewsJackfath

Imagine how good the offspring of George North and Becky James, would be at sport.
Throw into the equation of Laura Trott and Jason Kenny's child. Get the two children to mate and we will have the best sports person to ever walk the planet.

Make it happen George/Becky/Laura and Jason. Your Grandchild will thank you for it.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Olympics on 22:30 - Aug 16 with 1582 viewslondonlisa2001

The Olympics on 22:28 - Aug 16 by Jackfath

Imagine how good the offspring of George North and Becky James, would be at sport.
Throw into the equation of Laura Trott and Jason Kenny's child. Get the two children to mate and we will have the best sports person to ever walk the planet.

Make it happen George/Becky/Laura and Jason. Your Grandchild will thank you for it.

The offspring of Andre Agassi and Steffi Graf may take some beating in the tennis world !
The Olympics on 22:34 - Aug 16 with 1564 viewstrampie

The Olympics on 22:20 - Aug 16 by Joe_bradshaw

So the "rumblings" are in fact, the whinging of sore losers.

Kristina Vogel did not lose and Anna Meares is hardly a loser over her career.

The rise of British cycling reminds people of the rise of East German athletes in the 80's and rise of Chinese swimmers in the 90's.

I don't think/hope there is anything wrong but its blinkered to think that the rest of the World will not raise their eyebrows.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Olympics on 22:34 - Aug 16 with 1560 viewsJackfath

The Olympics on 22:30 - Aug 16 by londonlisa2001

The offspring of Andre Agassi and Steffi Graf may take some beating in the tennis world !

Do they have children?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Olympics on 22:49 - Aug 16 with 1526 viewsskippyjack

Debating about a centimetre.. dear god.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Olympics on 22:51 - Aug 16 with 1511 viewsSwansNZ

The Olympics on 22:49 - Aug 16 by skippyjack

Debating about a centimetre.. dear god.

Kenny so close to being disqualified. phew

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Olympics on 22:51 - Aug 16 with 1509 viewsBanosswan

Oof! Thank f for that!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

The Olympics on 22:55 - Aug 16 with 1492 viewsBanosswan

Wtf!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

The Olympics on 22:56 - Aug 16 with 1489 viewsDr_Winston

Germans grumbling about Kenny not getting DQ'd then their rider goes and does that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Olympics on 22:58 - Aug 16 with 1476 viewsBanosswan

The Olympics on 22:56 - Aug 16 by Dr_Winston

Germans grumbling about Kenny not getting DQ'd then their rider goes and does that.

They don't need that guy on his noddy bike these days, just let them get on with it!

The Olympics on 22:59 - Aug 16 with 1471 viewsSwansNZ

They’d have done 50 laps by the time they get this thing done

The Olympics on 23:04 - Aug 16 with 1455 viewsChrisSCFC

Piece of piss. Well done Jase.
The Olympics on 23:04 - Aug 16 with 1452 viewsBanosswan

The Olympics on 23:04 - Aug 16 by ChrisSCFC

The bloke is a God

The Olympics on 23:05 - Aug 16 with 1445 viewsSwansNZ

The Olympics on 23:04 - Aug 16 by ChrisSCFC

Easy

The Olympics on 23:09 - Aug 16 with 1418 viewstrampie

hmm....................... they didn't take action the first time, which could have affected GB, making a rod for their back when it happened to another rider, then GB win the Gold, a few more eyebrows are going to be raised, Cav yesterday took the leader out of his race but still kept his medal.

I'm all for winning but winning fair and with the rules being applied fairly, perhaps its just the rub of the green, unlucky rest of the World.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

The Olympics on 23:12 - Aug 16 with 1412 viewslondonlisa2001

The Olympics on 22:34 - Aug 16 by Jackfath

Do they have children?

Yes - boy and a girl.
The Olympics on 23:16 - Aug 16 with 1399 viewslondonlisa2001

The Olympics on 23:09 - Aug 16 by trampie

hmm....................... they didn't take action the first time, which could have affected GB, making a rod for their back when it happened to another rider, then GB win the Gold, a few more eyebrows are going to be raised, Cav yesterday took the leader out of his race but still kept his medal.

I'm all for winning but winning fair and with the rules being applied fairly, perhaps its just the rub of the green, unlucky rest of the World.

Oh do shut up Trampie.

Our team train specifically for the Olympics. It's been talked about for the past week with Chris Hoy going into detail about it. The other teams haven't managed in some cases to even achieve the times they have already done this year. So even within 2016 they haven't peaked at the right time.

A lot of it is also in their heads - so if we start winning it carries on as the belief is huge that we are the best.
The Olympics on 23:26 - Aug 16 with 1379 viewstrampie

The Olympics on 23:16 - Aug 16 by londonlisa2001

Oh do shut up Trampie.

Our team train specifically for the Olympics. It's been talked about for the past week with Chris Hoy going into detail about it. The other teams haven't managed in some cases to even achieve the times they have already done this year. So even within 2016 they haven't peaked at the right time.

A lot of it is also in their heads - so if we start winning it carries on as the belief is huge that we are the best.

Rest of the World is very sceptical, Brits are an island race and very isolationist who often have no idea how they are perceived by others.

The Olympics on 23:31 - Aug 16 with 1371 viewsBanosswan

The Olympics on 23:26 - Aug 16 by trampie

Rest of the World is very sceptical, Brits are an island race and very isolationist who often have no idea how they are perceived by others.

As are the Welsh ;)

The Olympics on 23:42 - Aug 16 with 1357 viewstrampie

1966 WC being a case in point, seen by many around the World as the worst standard and most corrupt World cup of the lot but many over here are oblivious to that view.

The Olympics on 23:56 - Aug 16 with 1337 viewstrampie

GB get a silver in the diving, unfortunately China got the Gold and China beat GB in a badminton semi I noticed earlier but GB is still clear of China in the medal table which is amazing.

The Olympics on 04:50 - Aug 17 with 1259 viewsSwansNZ

The Olympics on 18:08 - Aug 16 by trampie

Oh dear I have heard it said that Irelands Katie Taylor out hit her opponent 2:1 and the judges went against her, now Irelands medal hope in mens boxing Conlan has come out the wrong end of a controversial decision.
According to reports there was a bad decision in the heavyweight final, Russia have seemingly done well out of the judges decisions and Ireland haven't.

I get the impression that he's not very happy at the judges verdicts

The Olympics on 09:51 - Aug 17 with 1214 viewsdickythorpe

David Brailsford was on BBC Breakfast at 7.25am this morning very, very interesting listening to him.
Trampie, go and find it on catch up/i player
The Olympics on 10:11 - Aug 17 with 1203 viewstrampie

The Olympics on 09:51 - Aug 17 by dickythorpe

David Brailsford was on BBC Breakfast at 7.25am this morning very, very interesting listening to him.
Trampie, go and find it on catch up/i player

Is that the guy who was having dinner with Millar when Millar was done ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024