Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Olympics 16:12 - Jul 20 with 53100 viewsDr_Winston

Can't wait. 2012 was awesome and I'm hoping for more of the same.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Olympics on 17:30 - Aug 15 with 1829 viewsDr_Winston

Gold in the horse dancing!

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Olympics on 17:31 - Aug 15 with 1820 viewstrampie

Brits unable to commentate when Valegro was competing commentator put his mic down, been reported everyone crying at Valegro's performance.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Olympics on 17:33 - Aug 15 with 1815 viewstrampie

German star rider comes second, can they give Charlotte another OBE ?, Charlotte and Velgro win Gold for GB yet again.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

The Olympics on 17:39 - Aug 15 with 1804 viewsBanosswan

The Olympics on 17:33 - Aug 15 by trampie

German star rider comes second, can they give Charlotte another OBE ?, Charlotte and Velgro win Gold for GB yet again.

Cbe or damehood

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Olympics on 19:25 - Aug 15 with 1742 viewsexiledclaseboy

A knighthood for Andy Murray surely awaits in the New Year's Honours.

Poll: Tory leader

The Olympics on 19:33 - Aug 15 with 1733 viewsPhaedrus

The Olympics on 19:25 - Aug 15 by exiledclaseboy

Better do it quick while hes still a Brit.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2016 19:36]

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

The Olympics on 19:37 - Aug 15 with 1726 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Olympics on 19:33 - Aug 15 by Phaedrus

Better do it quick while hes still a Brit.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2016 19:36]

Never stopped Bob Geldof or Viv Richards.

Poll: Tory leader

The Olympics on 21:00 - Aug 15 with 1669 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Olympics on 17:33 - Aug 15 by trampie

You love our Empire don't you !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

The Olympics on 21:36 - Aug 15 with 1642 viewsmorningstar

The Olympics on 19:25 - Aug 15 by exiledclaseboy

Surely they can find something better than that!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Olympics on 21:37 - Aug 15 with 1642 viewsClinton

Lovely little trick shot here in the ping pong

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/37088760

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Olympics on 22:20 - Aug 15 with 1598 viewsskippyjack

Cavendish.. f*ck me.. he's actually lived up to his own ego and gained himself a silver medal..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Olympics on 22:40 - Aug 15 with 1572 viewsDr_Winston

Laura Trott is just ridiculously good.

The Olympics on 22:48 - Aug 15 with 1562 viewsBanosswan

The Olympics on 22:20 - Aug 15 by skippyjack

Cavendish.. f*ck me.. he's actually lived up to his own ego and gained himself a silver medal..

Really? You're saying before this he's achieved nothing?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

The Olympics on 23:04 - Aug 15 with 1550 viewsskippyjack

The Olympics on 22:48 - Aug 15 by Banosswan

Really? You're saying before this he's achieved nothing?

He's a bottler when it matters..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Olympics on 23:40 - Aug 15 with 1528 viewsBanosswan

The Olympics on 23:04 - Aug 15 by skippyjack

He's a bottler when it matters..

When?

The Olympics on 00:55 - Aug 16 with 1518 viewsraynor94

The Olympics on 23:40 - Aug 15 by Banosswan

When?

He's trawling wiki as I post

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Olympics on 08:25 - Aug 16 with 1458 viewsJFSwan

Great for Cav to add an Olympic medal to his already impressive 'palmares'
The Olympics on 08:35 - Aug 16 with 1451 viewsJoe_bradshaw

A gold to come in the sailing today and surely more in the cycling.

You've got to fancy Laura Trott (and to win a medal, probably gold). With Jason Kenny and Becky James going tonight as well as others there may well be more medals.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Olympics on 10:53 - Aug 16 with 1407 viewsymaohyd

Looking at the medal table , staggering how Islamic countries don't seem to engage particularly well in sport.

Countries like Indonesia with a population around 255 mill only have a few medals.

I'm probably displaying my ignorance of the religion which may or may not forbid participation in certain sports, possibly by women.

Many Islamic countries are poverty stricken I know, however with all the negative publicity that goes hand in hand with the religion, it's a shame they couldn't channel some of their energies into sport rather than bombing the crap out of one another and at times the west.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

The Olympics on 15:10 - Aug 16 with 1349 viewsunion_jack

The Olympics on 08:35 - Aug 16 by Joe_bradshaw

A gold to come in the sailing today and surely more in the cycling.

You've got to fancy Laura Trott (and to win a medal, probably gold). With Jason Kenny and Becky James going tonight as well as others there may well be more medals.

Yep, you've got to. And I do!

So does Jason Kenny unfortunately.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Olympics on 17:52 - Aug 16 with 1319 viewsmonmouth

The Olympics on 15:10 - Aug 16 by union_jack

Yep, you've got to. And I do!

So does Jason Kenny unfortunately.

Simple smiley dyed blonde next door Essex Girl with a big nose, big eyes and big thighs? Live in Chigwell man, you'll be in heaven.

I do too. (Like the cut of Laura's jib that is, not live in Chigwell.)

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Olympics on 18:08 - Aug 16 with 1309 viewstrampie

Oh dear I have heard it said that Irelands Katie Taylor out hit her opponent 2:1 and the judges went against her, now Irelands medal hope in mens boxing Conlan has come out the wrong end of a controversial decision.
According to reports there was a bad decision in the heavyweight final, Russia have seemingly done well out of the judges decisions and Ireland haven't.

The Olympics on 18:13 - Aug 16 with 1305 viewsmonmouth

The Olympics on 18:08 - Aug 16 by trampie

Oh dear I have heard it said that Irelands Katie Taylor out hit her opponent 2:1 and the judges went against her, now Irelands medal hope in mens boxing Conlan has come out the wrong end of a controversial decision.
According to reports there was a bad decision in the heavyweight final, Russia have seemingly done well out of the judges decisions and Ireland haven't.

On the bright side, they'd clear the board for whining golds.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Olympics on 18:16 - Aug 16 with 1299 viewsDr_Winston

The Olympics on 17:52 - Aug 16 by monmouth

Simple smiley dyed blonde next door Essex Girl with a big nose, big eyes and big thighs? Live in Chigwell man, you'll be in heaven.

I do too. (Like the cut of Laura's jib that is, not live in Chigwell.)

I suspect that she's possibly filth.

The Olympics on 18:27 - Aug 16 with 1291 viewstrampie

Seems like the judges might have cost GB a medal in long distance swimming, it would not be the Olympics without these controversies surprised its taken so long but they are coming thick and fast now .
I see Cav kept his medal after taking out the eventual winner, luckily the guy got back on his bike to win the event.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024