Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. 22:18 - Aug 13 with 27050 viewsSimonJames

0-1 (BFG) and we go top.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2016 23:05]

100% of people who drink water will die.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:23 - Aug 14 with 2524 viewsBrianMcCarthy

To be honest I'm at the stage where I'm tempted to make stuff up.

Ooh, near miss by Jessica Ennis set up by the dancing weightlifter!
[Post edited 14 Aug 2016 16:24]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:24 - Aug 14 with 2522 viewsBklynRanger

I wouldn't mind us being a wee bit more proactively risk-active. Release Hi Karate.
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:27 - Aug 14 with 2398 viewsSimonJames

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:22 - Aug 14 by BrianMcCarthy

Player, John.

Three bookings and 12 fouls... is this a sign of greater commitment, aggression or clumsiness?

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:29 - Aug 14 with 2325 viewsdistortR

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:27 - Aug 14 by SimonJames

Three bookings and 12 fouls... is this a sign of greater commitment, aggression or clumsiness?

to be fair, we generally did quite well in the foul count last season.
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:29 - Aug 14 with 2314 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Caulker header just wide from a decent N'gbakoto delivery.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:30 - Aug 14 with 2268 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ned with a good cross. Caulker turns, shoots...side netting.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:32 - Aug 14 with 2204 viewsderbyhoop

Doesn't sound like Polter is having a great game. Too many touches bouncing off him.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:33 - Aug 14 with 2141 viewsBklynRanger

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:32 - Aug 14 by derbyhoop

Doesn't sound like Polter is having a great game. Too many touches bouncing off him.

Welease Washington.

Welease Womebody.

Ack, dodgy lino. Farce.
Login to get fewer ads

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:33 - Aug 14 with 2133 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good play from Polts and Chery gets Cousins in on goal. Offside given and the comms say it wasn't.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:34 - Aug 14 with 2100 viewsBrianMcCarthy

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:33 - Aug 14 by BrianMcCarthy

Good play from Polts and Chery gets Cousins in on goal. Offside given and the comms say it wasn't.

Connolly brought down Cousins as he was flagged off. Would have been a peno.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:34 - Aug 14 with 2090 viewsPunteR

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:32 - Aug 14 by derbyhoop

I wonder what the odds are for Polter to score with his arse.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:37 - Aug 14 with 1961 viewsderbyhoop

Caulker, Yes.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:37 - Aug 14 with 1955 viewsBrianMcCarthy

GOAL!

Caulker header from a Bidwell delivery!

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:37 - Aug 14 with 1939 viewsSimonJames

Get in! Urssssssssssssssss.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:37 - Aug 14 with 1923 viewsBklynRanger

FCUKING GET IN I LOVE YOU CAULKS YOU BIG BOOZY BASTARD
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:37 - Aug 14 with 1923 viewsenfieldargh

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caulker

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:37 - Aug 14 with 1923 viewsdistortR

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:34 - Aug 14 by BrianMcCarthy

Connolly brought down Cousins as he was flagged off. Would have been a peno.

argh
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:37 - Aug 14 with 1909 viewsBoston

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:23 - Aug 14 by BrianMcCarthy

To be honest I'm at the stage where I'm tempted to make stuff up.

Ooh, near miss by Jessica Ennis set up by the dancing weightlifter!
[Post edited 14 Aug 2016 16:24]

C'mon McCarthy, tell us the truth about the BBC text lies...it's actually 9 - 0 to the Rangers but they won't release it in case it upsets the foreigners...I know y'know.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2016 16:38]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:38 - Aug 14 with 1863 viewsJigsore

Caulker! 6th different scorer this season is it??

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:38 - Aug 14 with 1849 viewskarl

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:37 - Aug 14 by BrianMcCarthy

GOAL!

The sheepskin coat is back on and look what happens!
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:38 - Aug 14 with 1849 viewsBrianMcCarthy

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:37 - Aug 14 by Boston

C'mon McCarthy, tell us the truth about the BBC text lies...it's actually 9 - 0 to the Rangers but they won't release it in case it upsets the foreigners...I know y'know.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2016 16:38]

Trump and Boris are Cardiff fans, as I'm sure you know!

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:38 - Aug 14 with 1839 viewsPunteR

Gwan Caulker..😊

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:39 - Aug 14 with 1776 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We did seem to be the only team threatening in the ten minutes beforehand.

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:40 - Aug 14 with 1721 viewsdistortR

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:37 - Aug 14 by BrianMcCarthy

GOAL!

Hooray!
NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:40 - Aug 14 with 1699 viewsBoston

NOT Cardiff Match Fred any more. Move along, nothing to see here. on 16:38 - Aug 14 by PunteR

Gwan Caulker..😊

Y'see, Caulker finally using his head.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024