Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ollies biggest decision 18:45 - Nov 11 with 15108 viewsfreddieeddie

Luongo/Chery. Hope he gets rid of both. Both overrated and neither will suit his style of play should he play 442.

Hope they both go and Ollie don't keep them.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Ollies biggest decision on 18:45 - Nov 11 with 8543 viewsJigsore

2 of our best players?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Ollies biggest decision on 18:46 - Nov 11 with 8534 viewsWestbourneR

Clearly a Brentford / Fulham troll.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Ollies biggest decision on 18:47 - Nov 11 with 8524 viewsfreddieeddie

Ollies biggest decision on 18:45 - Nov 11 by Jigsore

2 of our best players?

Well im praying we play 442. Luongo can't play in a 2 in my opinion and Chery is no winger. Get both out, trust me. I thought Luongo was woeful against Brentford, too weak.

Come on Ollie you know it makes sense, get them out and get two strapping northerners in.

Ollies biggest decision on 19:03 - Nov 11 with 8449 viewskensalriser

Holloway's mode was double cloggers in central midfield and two nippy wingers. The cloggers' job was to get it out wide or lump it up to Gallen, to whom the ball would stick like shit to a hot blanket until Furs caught up with play.

We definitely have the cloggers now, not sure about the rest.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ollies biggest decision on 19:11 - Nov 11 with 8388 viewsWatford_Ranger

Why can't Luongo play in a two? When Henry plays a yard ahead of the defence he holds it together by himself.
Ollies biggest decision on 19:15 - Nov 11 with 8365 viewsWadR

What a load of nonsense. Luongo has been our best outfield player this season, most tackles in the league, excellent in several games including Leeds and Fulham, and was still one of our better performers against Brentford IMO.

Chery hasn't had a great last month or so, but is still our best technical player, and has still been providing in terms of assists and chances (his set pieces have gone to shit, mind).

Will be interesting to see what Holloway does do. His Blackpool side played a pretty attacking 433 with two proper wingers, and Charlie Adam given a free role. His Palace side was a similar shape, but largely inherited a good settled side from Freedman, so will be interesting to see what he does here.
Ollies biggest decision on 19:16 - Nov 11 with 8361 viewsNoDiddley

Change your id to clueless
Ollies biggest decision on 19:16 - Nov 11 with 8359 viewsfreddieeddie

Ollies biggest decision on 19:11 - Nov 11 by Watford_Ranger

Why can't Luongo play in a two? When Henry plays a yard ahead of the defence he holds it together by himself.

Luongo is too weak a player, knocked off the ball too easily. Good thing is we would get a few quid for him and Chery. See what Ollie does but just PRAY it is 4-4-2.

Login to get fewer ads

Ollies biggest decision on 19:25 - Nov 11 with 8316 viewsLongsufferingR

How many more examples do we need of why those in charge of the club should simply ignore messageboards?
Ollies biggest decision on 19:27 - Nov 11 with 8306 viewsToast_R

Ollies biggest decision on 19:16 - Nov 11 by freddieeddie

Luongo is too weak a player, knocked off the ball too easily. Good thing is we would get a few quid for him and Chery. See what Ollie does but just PRAY it is 4-4-2.

Yeah lets get rid of our two best players. That will set the standard immediately. I'm sure Georges Santos can still do a fine job in the middle...
Ollies biggest decision on 19:44 - Nov 11 with 8242 viewsfreddieeddie

Ollies biggest decision on 19:27 - Nov 11 by Toast_R

Yeah lets get rid of our two best players. That will set the standard immediately. I'm sure Georges Santos can still do a fine job in the middle...

And look where we are and we have just sacked a manager. If they are our best two players then we are bang in trouble arent we, hence bringing Holloway in.

Ollies biggest decision on 19:45 - Nov 11 with 8233 viewsfreddieeddie

Ollies biggest decision on 19:16 - Nov 11 by NoDiddley

Change your id to clueless

Yes mate I am one clueless c*** me.

That's how I won £18,500 betting on the championship over two seasons. Right clueless me.

Ollies biggest decision on 19:49 - Nov 11 with 8210 viewsJigsore

Chery has created the most chances in the Championship this season, I understand he doesn't need to play every game but kicking him through the door would be mad.

Luongo is quietly one of our best players and still young for a midfielder. If Cousins is back to start in midfield by Norwich I hop Holloway plays him where he's best,

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Ollies biggest decision on 19:49 - Nov 11 with 8207 viewsDorse

Ollies biggest decision on 19:45 - Nov 11 by freddieeddie

That's how I won £18,500 betting on the championship over two seasons. Right clueless me.

Lend us a tenner

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Ollies biggest decision on 20:01 - Nov 11 with 8158 viewsfreddieeddie

Ollies biggest decision on 19:49 - Nov 11 by Jigsore

Chery has created the most chances in the Championship this season, I understand he doesn't need to play every game but kicking him through the door would be mad.

Luongo is quietly one of our best players and still young for a midfielder. If Cousins is back to start in midfield by Norwich I hop Holloway plays him where he's best,

Ok im not saying just get rid and not replace. If we need them as back up for a bit then fine.

My point is, I hope we play a different way, 442 and they don't fit in as first teamers in my opinion. Our team under JFH was built around those two in many ways and we looked a poor team as they aren't that good enough in my opinion.

We shall see.

Football is about opinions and my opinion is always right young man. :)

Ollies biggest decision on 20:03 - Nov 11 with 8154 viewsNorthernr

Total, utter, unrefined, bollocks.
Ollies biggest decision on 20:11 - Nov 11 with 8118 viewsfreddieeddie

Ollies biggest decision on 20:03 - Nov 11 by Northernr

Total, utter, unrefined, bollocks.

If we get promoted in the next five years with Luongo and Chery starting the majority of games i'll run on the pitch starkers. I will paint 'AIR ASIA' on my c*** also.

Ollies biggest decision on 20:25 - Nov 11 with 8071 viewsPunteR

Ollies biggest decision on 20:11 - Nov 11 by freddieeddie

If we get promoted in the next five years with Luongo and Chery starting the majority of games i'll run on the pitch starkers. I will paint 'AIR ASIA' on my c*** also.

Yeh right. Surely just "AIR" Or "A"

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ollies biggest decision on 20:41 - Nov 11 with 8006 viewsqprewan

Ollies biggest decision on 18:47 - Nov 11 by freddieeddie

Well im praying we play 442. Luongo can't play in a 2 in my opinion and Chery is no winger. Get both out, trust me. I thought Luongo was woeful against Brentford, too weak.

Come on Ollie you know it makes sense, get them out and get two strapping northerners in.

Hey mate fair play to you for saying that and taking the stick...I'm inclined to agree with you; I've seen Luongo have some shockers though he has been a bit better lately also Cherry needs to up his game too. Think they both have skill but are massively overrated...hopefully Olly can get them playing effectively as part of a team so I wouldn't get rid just yet..but tbh in the great scheme of things I wouldn't be heartbroken if they left either.
Ollies biggest decision on 21:02 - Nov 11 with 7917 viewsfreddieeddie

Ollies biggest decision on 20:25 - Nov 11 by PunteR

Yeh right. Surely just "AIR" Or "A"

Don't let people know on here that we had a thing going on. What you playing at.

Ollies biggest decision on 21:10 - Nov 11 with 7883 viewsPunteR

Ollies biggest decision on 21:02 - Nov 11 by freddieeddie

Don't let people know on here that we had a thing going on. What you playing at.

Ha ha, just a guess.
What thing? you never returned my calls...

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ollies biggest decision on 21:16 - Nov 11 with 7853 viewsBlackCrowe

Ollies biggest decision on 19:45 - Nov 11 by freddieeddie

I've lost count...is it 34 or 35 times you've mentioned that. Good for you, lucky punt or whatever...certainly doesn't equate to intelligence either way. Ps. It'd be a bit more classy if you didn't feel the need to refer to it all the time. Assume you'd tick the 'publicity' box on a lotto win.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Ollies biggest decision on 21:22 - Nov 11 with 7831 viewsenfieldargh

Be nice to see how a proper manger embraces the abilities of Luongo and Chery and plays them in a team with a GAME PLAN and play them in THEIR STRONGEST POSITIONS

As for them not being Northern, I'll give you Luongo however the Netherlands are geographically north of Shepherds Bush

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Ollies biggest decision on 21:27 - Nov 11 with 7804 viewsfreddieeddie

Ollies biggest decision on 21:16 - Nov 11 by BlackCrowe

I've lost count...is it 34 or 35 times you've mentioned that. Good for you, lucky punt or whatever...certainly doesn't equate to intelligence either way. Ps. It'd be a bit more classy if you didn't feel the need to refer to it all the time. Assume you'd tick the 'publicity' box on a lotto win.

At least 50 times surely.

Stating a point to a moron that doesn't know me or his a*** from his elbow.

Not a lucky punt. Reading from 8th to winning the league and Cardiff at 14/1 to win the league, thats knowledge my friend. Make that 51 times.

I don't do the lotto, never have......gambling.....mugs game. I'm a precision punter.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2016 21:28]

Ollies biggest decision on 22:13 - Nov 11 with 7705 viewsDevonWhite

Ollies biggest decision on 21:27 - Nov 11 by freddieeddie

At least 50 times surely.

Stating a point to a moron that doesn't know me or his a*** from his elbow.

Not a lucky punt. Reading from 8th to winning the league and Cardiff at 14/1 to win the league, thats knowledge my friend. Make that 51 times.

I don't do the lotto, never have......gambling.....mugs game. I'm a precision punter.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2016 21:28]

No one cares, mate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024