Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 12:58 - Jan 1 with 62181 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 19:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:02 - Jan 3 with 2217 viewsAnotherJohn

Over the moon - best result for months!
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:02 - Jan 3 with 2219 viewsmagicdaps10

Taylor is so shitt that i would recall and Tabanou and give him a chance.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:03 - Jan 3 with 2211 viewsSwanseaisgreat

Great result and performance.
Well done to all the Jacks who made the trip to Selhurst.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:03 - Jan 3 with 2205 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:54 - Jan 3 by KulusBeatFactory

Angel - gotta luv him

Superb run and an excellent spot by Fer. And what a win !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:03 - Jan 3 with 2196 viewsShonky

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:01 - Jan 3 by NeiltheTaylor

The only combo not tried? BB must have?

No I dont believe he did. SO there we go. FF and mawson. Good to have an international next to the young lad. Could be what we have been waiting for.

Its just a ride...

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:03 - Jan 3 with 2188 viewsSwansea93

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:02 - Jan 3 by magicdaps10

This 100%

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:04 - Jan 3 with 2171 viewsFieryJack

Rangel - 319 appearances and, before tonight, just 8 goals.

What a time to score his 9th.

Well pleased for him, and us.

Brilliant! (Top man - does plenty of charity work - homeless etc.)

On a side note - is his wife, Nikki, a local lass?
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:05 - Jan 3 with 2126 viewsswan85

and now you're going to believe us, the jacks are staying up (repeat)

Ok we have a way to go, but let's get some positive momentum going!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:05 - Jan 3 with 2118 viewscrix

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:01 - Jan 3 by monmouth

OMFG. OMFG. OMFG.

DRINK, DRINK. I NEED DRINK. OUR DOG IS BACK IN THE FIGHT.

OMFG

my nerves are shot to pieces but I'm contemplating sparking open a bottle of bubbly after that result
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:05 - Jan 3 with 2072 viewsperchrockjack

Ff was better but not superb . Mawson was.

Anyway, we are where we are and I agree .

Mawson is going to be a really good player

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:05 - Jan 3 with 2079 viewssherpajacob

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:01 - Jan 3 by NeiltheTaylor

The only combo not tried? BB must have?

No, BB only ever played Fernandez with Amat.

Arsenal away, Everton away and palace at home.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:06 - Jan 3 with 2074 viewsBloodyhills

Fecking great :D

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:06 - Jan 3 with 2037 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:02 - Jan 3 by magicdaps10

Steady on

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:07 - Jan 3 with 2004 viewsbuilthjack

Great team performance. Now to creep up the table.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:07 - Jan 3 with 1999 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:03 - Jan 3 by Shonky

No I dont believe he did. SO there we go. FF and mawson. Good to have an international next to the young lad. Could be what we have been waiting for.

That was basically what Iwan Roberts (I think) was saying pre-match on the radio. I take most of what he says with a pinch of salt, but said it was daft to play Mawson alongside other relatively inexperienced players. Said he needed an experienced bloke next to him and FF was the logical choice. To be fair to Bob, I think he did want to play FF more but he broke his toe.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:09 - Jan 3 with 1941 viewsCooperman

I'm off the wagon as of 21:51

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:10 - Jan 3 with 1929 viewsGriffting

Brilliant lads. So so chuffed. We bloody deserved that!! GET IN YJB!!
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:12 - Jan 3 with 1784 viewsWxmJax

The bit I really enjoyed was after they equalised we went after the win and didn't just try and stay in the game for a point. Well deserved 3 points, onward and upward.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 23:17]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:14 - Jan 3 with 1720 viewsShonky

Rangel goal

https://t.co/Mv3CfkLQIF

Its just a ride...

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:14 - Jan 3 with 1718 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:09 - Jan 3 by Cooperman

Good effort. Nearly 3 whole days is it?
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:14 - Jan 3 with 1708 viewsoldtownjack

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:09 - Jan 3 by Cooperman

Me too. Dry January didn't last long!

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:16 - Jan 3 with 1664 viewsgwyn_gaseg

CMOOOOOOON , BIT LATE, i could'nt sign in or post at the time because of techcniical dificulties. buut fick it cmon the swans
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:16 - Jan 3 with 1662 viewsSC_Swan

Seeing as how Bournemouth just put 3 past Arsenal, I don't feel quite as bad about us conceding 3 to them. Paul Clement will get a lot of credit for today, but I think Alan Curtis deserves loads of credit and shouldn't get lost in the mix.

With 18 matches to go, we may still have a chance...
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:17 - Jan 3 with 1626 viewsjackportis

JP congratulates PC on his first win.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:17 - Jan 3 with 1607 viewsFireboy

I was bouncing around the kitchen when I saw that angel had scored

Speaks volumes clement going into the changing room at ht and then staying in the dugout for the 2nd half

Surely THIS is the start

WTF can't they play with that energy every game?

I will tell you why

Bob f$cking Bradley

That's why

Onwards and upwards

Can't wait for the hull game now

COYJB''S
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024