Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 12:58 - Jan 1 with 62156 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 19:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:32 - Jan 3 with 2843 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:29 - Jan 3 by pencoedjack

Fer needs to put a shift in like Fulton has

Unsung hero Fulton i reckon. I'd put him in ahead of Cork the way he's been playing lately.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:33 - Jan 3 with 2819 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Fer not defensive enough
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:33 - Jan 3 with 2789 viewsjackmorsel

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:27 - Jan 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Is there a stream on kodi?

Phoenix Sports - Sports World, not HD but very good, no buffering.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:34 - Jan 3 with 2731 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

we are out on our feet mun
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 21:34]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:34 - Jan 3 with 2619 viewsBournedore

Got to keep pressing!
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:35 - Jan 3 with 2581 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'd bring Gylfi off for Barrow to keep Zaha back.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:35 - Jan 3 with 2530 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:35 - Jan 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'd bring Gylfi off for Barrow to keep Zaha back.

yes

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:36 - Jan 3 with 2450 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:32 - Jan 3 by TheResurrection

Need Borja on soon - we've gone numb up top!!

Totally

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:36 - Jan 3 with 2446 viewskarnataka

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:34 - Jan 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

we are out on our feet mun
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 21:34]

I'd put Barrow on for Llorente, knock balls over the top for him, keep their defenders defending
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:36 - Jan 3 with 2415 viewsItchySphincter

Ki is a total shithouse. Gonna cost us.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:37 - Jan 3 with 2325 viewsskippyjack

Rangel.. f*cking..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:37 - Jan 3 with 2226 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:36 - Jan 3 by karnataka

I'd put Barrow on for Llorente, knock balls over the top for him, keep their defenders defending

Yep, so would I. He's not offering much any more. The only thig is will we need his height against set pieces and long balls at the end?
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:37 - Jan 3 with 2223 viewskarnataka

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:36 - Jan 3 by karnataka

Looks like Dyer for Routs though, cos he's injured by the looks of it.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:38 - Jan 3 with 2150 viewsTheResurrection

Not the sub we would have wanted or needed

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:40 - Jan 3 with 1873 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:38 - Jan 3 by TheResurrection

indeed

lets hope we can hold on

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:40 - Jan 3 with 1873 viewsBournedore

Big difference at left back
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:40 - Jan 3 with 1871 viewsJackBaston

so frigging nervous
Id resigned to going down
this gives me hope now! especially if we win!
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:40 - Jan 3 with 1828 viewsPoleNGoal

Llorente has maybe two more runs left in him, rather have Barrow feeding him

In Paul we trust

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:40 - Jan 3 with 1778 viewsTheResurrection

SUPERB CORK

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:40 - Jan 3 with 1764 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:38 - Jan 3 by TheResurrection

I did. Nate to make it safe...!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:41 - Jan 3 with 1742 viewskarnataka

FECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:41 - Jan 3 with 1730 viewsbiggar

Bollocks. Great goal though.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:41 - Jan 3 with 1673 viewsJackBaston

ffs
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:41 - Jan 3 with 1638 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Arsebiscuits

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:41 - Jan 3 with 1631 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

been coming

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024