Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 12:58 - Jan 1 with 62180 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 19:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:47 - Jan 3 with 2611 viewsPoleNGoal

GET IN OLD TIMER!!! Lege

In Paul we trust

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:47 - Jan 3 with 2611 viewskarnataka

Lovely ball by Fer and great finish by Rangel.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:47 - Jan 3 with 2611 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

wow

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:47 - Jan 3 with 2608 viewsexiledclaseboy

Oh my.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:47 - Jan 3 with 2606 viewsLord_Bony

Rangel yeah!!!!

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:47 - Jan 3 with 2601 viewsJackBaston

Rangel!!!! You legend!!
Great finish
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:47 - Jan 3 with 2599 viewsMrSwerve

Angel f**king Rangel ladies and gentlemen.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:47 - Jan 3 with 2597 viewsowainglyndwr

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:46 - Jan 3 by Bournedore

Yeeeeeessssssssssss!!!!!!!!

C,mom City
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:47 - Jan 3 with 2595 viewscharliet27

GOLAZOO
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:47 - Jan 3 with 2571 viewsdailew

Ledg !!!!!

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:47 - Jan 3 with 2538 viewsBournedore

Please hold on boys
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:47 - Jan 3 with 2538 viewsFireboy

Please please please hold on lads
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:47 - Jan 3 with 2522 viewsOldjack

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:47 - Jan 3 with 2521 viewsblueytheblue

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:46 - Jan 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Look at that - they are f*cking shit. Why we stopped attacking for 40 minutes is idiotic.

Teams in poor form are going to get jumpy, want to defend.

End of the day, you side hasn't quit as they would have under Bobo... just celebrate the progress already under Clement...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:48 - Jan 3 with 2515 viewsTheResurrection

WTF is Rangle doing up there?????

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:48 - Jan 3 with 2479 viewsnierika

HOLD ON FOR 5 MINS BOYS!!!!!!!
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:48 - Jan 3 with 2459 viewsPinky

F@cking yes!
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:48 - Jan 3 with 2456 viewsLeonWasGod

Take a bow Fer. The only one of our 3 midfielders who can do that. Why haven't we been playing him? He was top scorer too when Bobbly came in.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:48 - Jan 3 with 2427 viewsRevJames

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:46 - Jan 3 by Bournedore

Yeeeeeessssssssssss!!!!!!!!

Sorry! Got too excited!!!!

BBC London commentary gutted.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:48 - Jan 3 with 2398 viewsswan65split

I fecking hate football!!!!!!
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:49 - Jan 3 with 2339 viewskarnataka

This is going to be a long 5 minutes boys
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:49 - Jan 3 with 2286 viewsShonky

Its just a ride...

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:49 - Jan 3 with 2111 viewsoldtownjack

Come on boys!

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:50 - Jan 3 with 1995 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:48 - Jan 3 by LeonWasGod

Take a bow Fer. The only one of our 3 midfielders who can do that. Why haven't we been playing him? He was top scorer too when Bobbly came in.

If you listen to half the geniuses on here he's a lazy waste of space.

Best not to listen to half the geniuses on here.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:50 - Jan 3 with 1959 viewsBournedore

Dyer has been lively!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024