Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Logan gone 17:43 - May 10 with 15614 viewsDale2017

Signed for Mansfield according to their Twitter.
Logan gone on 06:40 - May 11 with 3805 viewsdavidab2202

Jon McLaughlin released by Burton --any thoughts about him as a possible signing as replacement for Conrad.

Noticed mention of use of loan market as and when a need arises.Do different rules apply to Keepers as I thought dipping into and out of the loan market on a short term basis was a thing of the past.
Logan gone on 09:17 - May 11 with 3587 viewsdingdangblue

Logan gone on 06:40 - May 11 by davidab2202

Jon McLaughlin released by Burton --any thoughts about him as a possible signing as replacement for Conrad.

Noticed mention of use of loan market as and when a need arises.Do different rules apply to Keepers as I thought dipping into and out of the loan market on a short term basis was a thing of the past.

You would think that with Lillis under contract - as long as he's over his injury - he'll start as Hilly's no.1 ?
If he is looking for a fantastic young loan keeper then Harry Burgoyne at Wolves would be a great signing - although having already played for their 1st team he may be in with a shout of starting for them next season.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Logan gone on 09:58 - May 11 with 3509 viewsSandyDrum

Logan gone on 09:17 - May 11 by dingdangblue

You would think that with Lillis under contract - as long as he's over his injury - he'll start as Hilly's no.1 ?
If he is looking for a fantastic young loan keeper then Harry Burgoyne at Wolves would be a great signing - although having already played for their 1st team he may be in with a shout of starting for them next season.

Let me guess, he's played with Connor Ronan...

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Logan gone on 10:02 - May 11 with 3498 viewsBrierls

Logan gone on 09:58 - May 11 by SandyDrum

Logan gone on 10:48 - May 11 with 3423 viewsdingdangblue

Logan gone on 09:58 - May 11 by SandyDrum

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Logan gone on 12:05 - May 11 with 3294 viewsoff2div1

Logan gone on 18:38 - May 10 by Daleaholic

Out of contract and not necessarily our player any more. Club offered a deal to him but he's chosen to play for fatboy Evans. Odd.

Fat boy he's lost loads at Leeds. He can show him the way also they have got a top fitness coach.
Logan gone on 20:08 - May 11 with 3004 viewsjudd

Mansfield must have a new pie supplier on board.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Logan gone on 20:19 - May 11 with 2967 viewsSaxonDale

Agree with many of the comments on here about Logan, the fact that I'm not overly disappointed over his departure sums it up for me.

As ATP says I don't think I've ever been as excited by the prospect of a player returning as much as when it was announced Logan was signing for us last season. In his first spell I'd wager there wasn't many better keepers in the football league, put simply he was immense. This season he was a decent League 1 keeper and considering his physique it shows how talented he is as a keeper that he can still comfortably play League 1 level. However that for me was the gripe. He should be so much more than that. Yes his injury may have affected his spring and agility however his weight will also have had an impact. At a club where Hilly has so often beaten the drum about every player being the best possible version of themselves have we ever had a player who so clearly could have offered more?

Mansfield have still got themselves a good keeper and no doubt will be delighted at him as they don't have the memories we have of how he was a couple of seasons ago. He will organise his defence superbly, he will still pull of wonder saves but lets be honest- regardless of location something has gone wrong in the last 12 months for Logan to be going to a League 2 club. By all accounts he's a very nice guy and I will have great memories of his time at the club, but there'll also be a hint of regret over what could have been.
[Post edited 11 May 2017 20:20]
Login to get fewer ads

Logan gone on 21:18 - May 11 with 2906 views1mark1

Logan gone on 20:08 - May 11 by judd

Mansfield must have a new pie supplier on board.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Logan gone on 11:46 - May 12 with 2563 viewsJimmyRustler

Logan gone on 23:18 - May 10 by PotterDale

I think the fact he's been away from his family on his own for long periods of time during the season after he signed and was staying at a hotel on his own is going to be a major factor in his decision. Now he's signed for a club a lot closer to home he won't be on his own so much and will be able to spend more time with his family instead of being on his own without any company.

Interesting. Perhaps the fact that he was alone a lot (possibly fed up) and eating crappy hotel food had a bearing on his weight?
Logan gone on 12:26 - May 12 with 2497 viewsD_Alien

Logan gone on 11:46 - May 12 by JimmyRustler

Interesting. Perhaps the fact that he was alone a lot (possibly fed up) and eating crappy hotel food had a bearing on his weight?

Depends on the hotel, JR. The spotted dick and cheese to finish off with may have proven too hard to resist. Who's weight will you be focusing on postmatch next season?

[Post edited 12 May 2017 13:38]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Logan gone on 14:00 - May 12 with 2343 viewsjudd

Logan gone on 12:26 - May 12 by D_Alien

Depends on the hotel, JR. The spotted dick and cheese to finish off with may have proven too hard to resist. Who's weight will you be focusing on postmatch next season?

If that's what he was noshing on I'd have expected him to lose weight. Massively.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Logan gone on 14:21 - May 12 with 2299 viewsD_Alien

Logan gone on 14:00 - May 12 by judd

If that's what he was noshing on I'd have expected him to lose weight. Massively.

Or it might've floated his bloat?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Logan gone on 19:30 - May 12 with 2118 viewsJimmyRustler

Logan gone on 12:26 - May 12 by D_Alien

Now you mention it, KH looks to have been enjoying some fine dining recently. It certainly won't be Joe Bunney anyway I can promise you that much.
(No subject) (n/t) on 00:02 - May 13 with 2036 viewsHendale

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024