Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Logan gone 17:43 - May 10 with 15613 viewsDale2017

Signed for Mansfield according to their Twitter.
Logan gone on 19:59 - May 10 with 3843 views442Dale

http://www.mansfieldtown.net/news/article/2016-17/stags-sign-sought-after-shot-s

Bloody hell, Steve Evans in decent bloke shocker!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Logan gone on 19:59 - May 10 with 3843 viewsisitme

The length of the deal was not mentioned on the Mansfield website. Maybe he was offered a longer deal?

I can't say I'm too sad to see him leave as he was unfit and had nowhere near the same impact as during his first spell, which was a shame. For our level, Lillis is good value for money. I would rather invest in a partner for McGahey rather than spending much on a number two keeper. As keepers of varying abilities are available on loan throughout the season.
Logan gone on 20:03 - May 10 with 3819 viewsSuddenLad

Mansfield have kept more clean sheets this season than any other team in League Two. Ironically, they have achieved that with goalkeeper Jake Kean on loan from Sheffield Wednesday, so they were in need of a permanent signing.

Perhaps Kean may be an option for Dale ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Logan gone on 20:05 - May 10 with 3806 viewsfrenzied

I think Logan has given us good service over his time with Dale..however once fit Lillis would be my choice..im sure Conrad has a couple of more years in him,but hes not the future for Dale if we want to progress further
Logan gone on 20:08 - May 10 with 3783 viewsDaley_Lama

The location of Mansfield alligned with his family life and burgeoning goallkeeper coaching at Leicester (womens and kids) make this all very logical to me.

He's got a young family, spent lots of the last two seasons commuting or living in Scotland.

Good luck to him.

Poll: DF in or out

Logan gone on 20:18 - May 10 with 3723 viewsD_Alien

I'm sorry to see Conrad leave but he's obviously taken a view that, having spent a lot of time in his career either as an understudy or injured, then game time plus travelling, contract length etc is his priority

Mansfield will have themselves a keeper who's capable of helping them push for the top of league two, good luck to him

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Logan gone on 20:35 - May 10 with 3633 viewsTVOS1907

Logan gone on 19:54 - May 10 by 1907

Logan is doing plenty of tweeting, yet hasn't had one complimentary thing to say about Dale? Wonder if things haven't ended on good terms?

Maybe he's giving Dale the respect of not commenting until it is officially confirmed at our end.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Logan gone on 20:40 - May 10 with 3609 viewsPDIDDY

Logan gone on 20:35 - May 10 by TVOS1907

Maybe he's giving Dale the respect of not commenting until it is officially confirmed at our end.

Or he's gone for more money

Gissa job

Login to get fewer ads

Logan gone on 20:43 - May 10 with 3594 viewsTVOS1907

Logan gone on 20:40 - May 10 by PDIDDY

Undoubtedly and possibly a longer deal, but that wasn't the point 1907 was making.

Logan gone on 20:46 - May 10 with 3579 viewsD_Dale

Logan is doing plenty of tweeting, yet hasn't had one complimentary thing to say about Dale? Wonder if things haven't ended on good terms?

Well, if it's any consolation, Steve Evans has a good word for Dale's 'top-class players' who played alongside Logan:

http://www.mansfieldtown.net/news/article/2016-17/stags-sign-sought-after-shot-s
Logan gone on 20:50 - May 10 with 3563 viewskel

Logan gone on 20:40 - May 10 by PDIDDY

Not enough attention the first time you said it?

BB
Logan gone on 20:51 - May 10 with 3563 viewsSuddenLad

Logan gone on 20:35 - May 10 by TVOS1907

It's been on the Dale
Facebook page since about 6.00pm

https://www.facebook.com/RochdaleAFCcom/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf
[Post edited 10 May 2017 20:53]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Logan gone on 20:57 - May 10 with 3531 viewsTVOS1907

Logan gone on 20:51 - May 10 by SuddenLad

It's been on the Dale
Facebook page since about 6.00pm

https://www.facebook.com/RochdaleAFCcom/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf
[Post edited 10 May 2017 20:53]

I can't see it. The last story on there is about season tickets.

Nor is it on the club's official Twitter, as far as I can see, which is what 1907 mentioned.

Edit: Your link is to the Facebook for Col's site, which isn't the official site.

Second Edit: All there now
[Post edited 10 May 2017 21:17]

Logan gone on 21:12 - May 10 with 3474 views442Dale

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/conrad-logan-joins-mansfield-t

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Logan gone on 21:14 - May 10 with 3467 viewsdingdangblue

https://mobile.twitter.com/mansfieldtownfc/status/862350308319559681/video/1

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Logan gone on 21:18 - May 10 with 3431 viewsfitzochris

Logan gone on 19:30 - May 10 by Hendale

Lillie has saved a penalty against charlton this year, logan saved non. Logan was crucial in his first spell but not the same player second time round. Would still have liked him to have stayed though.

Logan saved a penalty in his first game back with us, against MK Dons.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Logan gone on 21:26 - May 10 with 3387 viewsTVOS1907

Logan gone on 19:30 - May 10 by Hendale

Lillie has saved a penalty against charlton this year, logan saved non. Logan was crucial in his first spell but not the same player second time round. Would still have liked him to have stayed though.

It would have been ace had he wore our pink 'keeper's kit when saving the penalty at Charlton...

Logan gone on 21:34 - May 10 with 3357 viewsSaxonDale

Logan's certainly been advised well on what colours to wear for the press unveiling.
Logan gone on 22:09 - May 10 with 3274 viewsBrierls

A Spurs fan summed this up perfectly on Twitter...

I loved it when Conrad came back, but he has been a shadow of his former self. Big shadow too. Nowhere near as dominant as he was previously. You have to wonder how much that terrible Achilles injury affected him, or did he really play out of skin during his loan spell? Don't get me wrong, he's been pretty solid, but he hasn't been superhuman, which is the standard he set.
Logan gone on 22:24 - May 10 with 3225 viewsAtThePeake

Logan gone on 22:09 - May 10 by Brierls

A Spurs fan summed this up perfectly on Twitter...

I loved it when Conrad came back, but he has been a shadow of his former self. Big shadow too. Nowhere near as dominant as he was previously. You have to wonder how much that terrible Achilles injury affected him, or did he really play out of skin during his loan spell? Don't get me wrong, he's been pretty solid, but he hasn't been superhuman, which is the standard he set.

Spurs lost on Friday, so I'm officially a Dale fan for now.

Tangled up in blue.

Logan gone on 22:48 - May 10 with 3143 viewsShun

From a rather shallow point of view, I'm relived to see someone of Logan's 'stature' depart. It only served as a source of ridicule for away fans and it didn't sit right seeing a professional footballer who was that overweight, regardless of their position.

Having said that, he helped us to promotion in his first spell - a spell where I thought he was second only to Tom Heaton in my Dale keeper list - and in his second spell he was, in the main, quite good. So all the very best to Conrad and to Mansfield. I said it after they signed Bennett and I'll say it again now, I hope they get promotion.
Logan gone on 22:51 - May 10 with 3134 viewsAtThePeake

Logan gone on 22:48 - May 10 by Shun

From a rather shallow point of view, I'm relived to see someone of Logan's 'stature' depart. It only served as a source of ridicule for away fans and it didn't sit right seeing a professional footballer who was that overweight, regardless of their position.

Having said that, he helped us to promotion in his first spell - a spell where I thought he was second only to Tom Heaton in my Dale keeper list - and in his second spell he was, in the main, quite good. So all the very best to Conrad and to Mansfield. I said it after they signed Bennett and I'll say it again now, I hope they get promotion.

We were already in League One during his first spell Shun
[Post edited 10 May 2017 23:05]

Tangled up in blue.

Logan gone on 23:01 - May 10 with 3098 viewsShun

Logan gone on 22:51 - May 10 by AtThePeake

We were already in League One during his first spell Shun
[Post edited 10 May 2017 23:05]

Don't know how I've managed to convince myself he got promoted with us!
Logan gone on 23:18 - May 10 with 3066 viewsPotterDale

Logan gone on 20:08 - May 10 by Daley_Lama

The location of Mansfield alligned with his family life and burgeoning goallkeeper coaching at Leicester (womens and kids) make this all very logical to me.

He's got a young family, spent lots of the last two seasons commuting or living in Scotland.

Good luck to him.

I think the fact he's been away from his family on his own for long periods of time during the season after he signed and was staying at a hotel on his own is going to be a major factor in his decision. Now he's signed for a club a lot closer to home he won't be on his own so much and will be able to spend more time with his family instead of being on his own without any company.
Logan gone on 23:25 - May 10 with 3051 viewsVivaDonaldo

If I could pick a keeper for us to go after from what we saw last year I'd go for Lawrence Vigouroux of Swindon. He was great in the away game, superb distribution and young for a goalkeeper. Even though we beat them heavily at home there wasn't a lot he could do for 3 of the goals.

Swindon obviously relegated but he's got two years to go on his contact and will likely be on good money anyway so would probably take a decent fee to prize him away, so that alone probably rules us out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024