Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread 11:31 - Jan 29 with 47329 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 30 Jan 2018 19:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:34 - Jan 30 with 3519 viewsjackrabbit

Ayew continues his stupendous form and Clucas has his best game for the Swans . Outstanding effort! 3-1 and every Swan a hero!

Thought I'd gone back 3 years - what a performance!
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:40 - Jan 30 with 3464 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:25 - Jan 30 by londonlisa2001

Lol.

Nah - we were crap on Saturday. But I'd take it this way round any time (as would everyone else).

I'm just gutted the two matches (tonight and Liverpool) were both midweek when I couldn't travel. Absolutely gutted :-)

Yes snap. I expected to make it tonight too but got delayed. I can’t make Burnley either as in Smoke. Maybe I should stay away now anyway.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:40 - Jan 30 with 3459 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:01 - Jan 30 by SwansNZ

He's a champion

All the commitment, effort and speed you could wish for in a winger, but I personally would love it if he was a bit more skillful.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:42 - Jan 30 with 3444 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:44 - Jan 30 by phact0rri

well done you swans!

and apparently word wrap is still a problem on these forums.

It is being looked into.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:55 - Jan 30 with 3316 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:18 - Jan 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If overpaying for very average players like Markovic or Ayew is the only way to get liabilities like Dyer out of the squad than it can't come soon enough really.

You can't afford to carry lower league players like him if you want to compete.

We turn in a brilliant performance where every player ggave their all and all you can do is slag off a player like Dyer, who did much more right than he did wrong tonight.
You must lead a sad existence.
Please go back to watching Manure.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 23:04 - Jan 30 with 3234 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:18 - Jan 30 by jack2jack

Oh fvck they've sent on super sub!!!!!!!

We were trying to remember the Liverpool lad from the 1980s?
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 23:08 - Jan 30 with 3202 viewsraynor94

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 23:04 - Jan 30 by airedale

David Fairclough

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 23:08 - Jan 30 with 3200 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 23:04 - Jan 30 by airedale

David Fairclough.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 23:12 - Jan 30 with 3166 viewsswanforthemoney

What a pleasure to be at the Liberty tonight. This last week or so I remembered why I go to football.
I'd totally lost the faith.
Well done boys.

I stand in the North Stand

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 23:26 - Jan 30 with 3097 viewsairedale

Fairclough, ta guys.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 00:16 - Jan 31 with 2916 viewsbuilthjack

Just home, buzzing. I was beginning to think a week or so ago that we were down. If we carry on playing like this it's mid table. Amazing.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 05:23 - Jan 31 with 2630 viewsblackjackwood

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:18 - Jan 30 by Jack_Meoff

That wasn't a backs to the wall performance. We didn't need to surround the F1 car - we hijacked it, took it up Kilvey Hell, put it on bricks, burnt the b*stard out and ran riot leaving Wenger bemused and pointing.

F*cking brilliant.

lol. Carvahal couldn't have put it better !!
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 06:14 - Jan 31 with 2595 viewsCooperman

I've developed a horrible nack of not being able to attend the games that we go on to win. It's brilliant catching up with these match day threads though.

Thanks Warwick for posting the link to the highlights on the other threa.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024