Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread 11:31 - Jan 29 with 48183 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 30 Jan 2018 19:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:44 - Jan 30 with 3480 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:36 - Jan 30 by Headmaster

Just seen the score. Holy shit.

Could have been 5.

Fûck. Me. Sideways.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:44 - Jan 30 with 3479 viewsswanjackal

Hats off to the manager and team, I genuinely did not think we would win two more games all season before the Liverpool game, and they have proved me wrong. Hopefully they can carry on some form and carry us to safety.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:45 - Jan 30 with 3450 viewsSmellyplumz

The jackal is starting to bite.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:45 - Jan 30 with 3440 viewsvetchonian

I wonder if there will be any signings tomorrow or will the board and our DoF look at tonight and say why do we need to splash the cash!

Great result tonight well done the lads and thank you or Carlos

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:45 - Jan 30 with 3435 viewsperchrockjack

Don't turn your back on me Wozza

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:45 - Jan 30 with 3436 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:44 - Jan 30 by WarwickHunt

Could have been 5.

Fûck. Me. Sideways.

Therell be lots of whining from the over-priviliged masses in London offices this week. Marvellous.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:47 - Jan 30 with 3389 viewsswanaway

Brilliant performance, and only 1 point behind Huddersfield with a better GD as well.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:47 - Jan 30 with 3383 viewsBloodyhills

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:18 - Jan 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If overpaying for very average players like Markovic or Ayew is the only way to get liabilities like Dyer out of the squad than it can't come soon enough really.

You can't afford to carry lower league players like him if you want to compete.

Dyer had a good game today and was far from being a liability.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:48 - Jan 30 with 3328 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:44 - Jan 30 by swanjackal

Hats off to the manager and team, I genuinely did not think we would win two more games all season before the Liverpool game, and they have proved me wrong. Hopefully they can carry on some form and carry us to safety.

Yes but two consecutive wins against Liverpool and Arsenal?

This is massive and bodes well for our season if we can keep this up...its a different team under Carlos fair play.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:50 - Jan 30 with 3276 viewsBloodyhills

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:35 - Jan 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The most impressive aspect of the game has been the organisation when pressing. It isn't 1 person jogging around in their half, it's consistent and clearly has a purpose. A far cry from the games such as the draw at Wembley where they passed around us for 95 minutes.

Clement is a fraud.

It does make you wonder what Clement was doing. I don't think Clement is any sort of manager at all.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2018 22:00]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:50 - Jan 30 with 3263 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:42 - Jan 30 by Fireboy2

For a day

Sorry i will get my coat

I would give you a down arrow for that ,but I can't!
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:50 - Jan 30 with 3252 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:47 - Jan 30 by Bloodyhills

Dyer had a good game today and was far from being a liability.

I disagree. He was just there. When he got the ball he'd lose it or turn around and give it to someone else. When they were pinging it around the edge of our 18 yard box I often saw him facing the wrong way, let alone closing anyone down.

When he did get a chance he swung at it like he was a school boy.

Ayew had a good game, Fer had a good game, Clucas had a very good game. Nathan had a poor game. Although if you're comparing it to his performances for nearly 24 months now then I suppose it would be one of his better ones.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:52 - Jan 30 with 3181 viewsmonmouth

F*cking hell. We scored 3.

Unbelievable. What a performance. Amazing. 6 points from two games against arrogant overhyped cocks. I can’t give enough praise to the manager and the team.

Clucas just talking about different tactics too. Brilliant. “We thought we could get after these”. Wonderful stuff.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:52 - Jan 30 with 3164 viewsawayjack

Different team under CC - Superb tonight - who needs possession!
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:52 - Jan 30 with 3172 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:50 - Jan 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I disagree. He was just there. When he got the ball he'd lose it or turn around and give it to someone else. When they were pinging it around the edge of our 18 yard box I often saw him facing the wrong way, let alone closing anyone down.

Ayew had a good game, Fer had a good game, Clucas had a very good game. Nathan had a poor game. Although if you're comparing it to his performances for nearly 24 months now then I suppose it would be one of his better ones.

Sorry Dwight. Youve reverted to type. Terrible post

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:53 - Jan 30 with 3168 viewsBanosswan

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:50 - Jan 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Here he is, having a downer like the clueless tit he is. Dyer should've gone off earlier, but for sixty minutes he was very good.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:56 - Jan 30 with 3079 viewsBloodyhills

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:44 - Jan 30 by WarwickHunt

Could have been 5.

Fûck. Me. Sideways.

I reckon there were at least another 4 great chances when we could have scored - a far cry from some of the games under Clement when we didn't even have a shot on target.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:58 - Jan 30 with 3000 viewsperchrockjack

Another massive club underperform against us

It's like old times

Little Swansea nonentities . Interlopers Incorporated

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:01 - Jan 30 with 2957 viewslondonlisa2001

Wow!!

Best we have played for ages. Quick. Determined. Dynamic. Looking forward. Pressing in numbers.

Absolutely fantastic performanc

Could have scored 5 or 6 and Arsenal could have had no complaints.

Solid at the back.

Ki and Fer played really well together (as they did against Liverpool). Clucas is so much better in the advanced role. And Jordan Ayew is on fire,

Fabulous all round. Keep this up, bring in 2 or 3 tomorrow (I know...) and we stand a genuine chance.

Love Carlos' mentality as well.

Just brilliant.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:01 - Jan 30 with 2949 viewsPinky

Carlos, man. Bem feito.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:16 - Jan 30 with 2697 viewsBournedore

Complete b*llocks
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:17 - Jan 30 with 2679 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:01 - Jan 30 by londonlisa2001

Wow!!

Best we have played for ages. Quick. Determined. Dynamic. Looking forward. Pressing in numbers.

Absolutely fantastic performanc

Could have scored 5 or 6 and Arsenal could have had no complaints.

Solid at the back.

Ki and Fer played really well together (as they did against Liverpool). Clucas is so much better in the advanced role. And Jordan Ayew is on fire,

Fabulous all round. Keep this up, bring in 2 or 3 tomorrow (I know...) and we stand a genuine chance.

Love Carlos' mentality as well.

Just brilliant.

I told you not to fret about Saturday.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:18 - Jan 30 with 2644 viewsJack_Meoff

That wasn't a backs to the wall performance. We didn't need to surround the F1 car - we hijacked it, took it up Kilvey Hell, put it on bricks, burnt the b*stard out and ran riot leaving Wenger bemused and pointing.

F*cking brilliant.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:25 - Jan 30 with 2553 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:17 - Jan 30 by monmouth

I told you not to fret about Saturday.

Lol.

Nah - we were crap on Saturday. But I'd take it this way round any time (as would everyone else).

I'm just gutted the two matches (tonight and Liverpool) were both midweek when I couldn't travel. Absolutely gutted :-)
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:27 - Jan 30 with 2532 viewsJohnw102

My worry is that CC will get manager of the month for January and we all know what that means. 😃

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024