Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread 11:31 - Jan 29 with 47328 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 30 Jan 2018 19:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:52 - Jan 30 with 2769 viewsKilkennyjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:45 - Jan 30 by jackjackjackjack

https://imgtc.com/w/rOeff2F

The goal, if you've not seen it.

Great finish. 👏

Beware of the Risen People

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:52 - Jan 30 with 2757 viewsLibertarian

It’s on TSN2, if that helps anyone
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:53 - Jan 30 with 2733 viewsBournedore

Don’t sit back boys please....
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:54 - Jan 30 with 2711 viewsswanjackal

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:49 - Jan 30 by ItchySphincter

No VPN, £30 per year for Platinum IPTV. Cuurently on BEIN5 and Skynet Sports 6.

Free VPN , top speeds, multiple locations (currently 100+ up addresses) just a short but complex method of resetting it after 7 days.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:56 - Jan 30 with 2678 viewsItchySphincter

This is going to be a long half........

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:58 - Jan 30 with 2634 viewsperchrockjack

I ha pave all these sites on droid box but mobdro says offline ..

Drives one nuts

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:59 - Jan 30 with 2596 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:49 - Jan 30 by ItchySphincter

hmm

Will look into it thanks.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:59 - Jan 30 with 2575 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:58 - Jan 30 by perchrockjack

I ha pave all these sites on droid box but mobdro says offline ..

Drives one nuts

Sounds like you need a VPN.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:00 - Jan 30 with 2551 viewsBloodyhills

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/25050/Swansea_City_vs_Arsenal.html

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:00 - Jan 30 with 2541 viewsepaul

Only downside is foreign comms, cant have everything I guess, I tried TSN 2 canada but got a french game on there

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:02 - Jan 30 with 2512 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:46 - Jan 30 by perchrockjack

On tv mate ,not PC

Sorry Rich cant help there is it through IPTV if so here are the channels

http://liveonsat.com/los.soc_br_eng_ALL.php

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:02 - Jan 30 with 2486 viewsItchySphincter

Need Wilf on to keep a couple of these Arsenal players in their own half.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:03 - Jan 30 with 2480 viewsyescomeon

Worried about Mkhitaryan coming on.

Upthecity!

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:03 - Jan 30 with 2444 viewsSwansNZ

Thanks Cech

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:03 - Jan 30 with 2441 viewsBloodyhills

Fecking get in :D

Great pressing by Dyer and good to see so many white shirts up there.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2018 21:05]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:04 - Jan 30 with 2433 viewsItchySphincter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:04 - Jan 30 with 2422 viewsTheKirkyLife

YEEEEEEEEEES
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:04 - Jan 30 with 2417 viewsPozuelosSideys

bahahahahah what a screamer

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:04 - Jan 30 with 2404 viewsjack2jack

Get in you beauty
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:04 - Jan 30 with 2404 viewsKennedy

Get in!!

Great pressing from the front 3

Just call me JFK

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:04 - Jan 30 with 2391 viewsHugeEnkins

Lol Petr! He's been due one of them for a while!
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:04 - Jan 30 with 2387 viewsGaryjack

You gorra be fvckin kiddin me!
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:04 - Jan 30 with 2381 viewsJack123

ha ha ha get in there!

libera nos a malo

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:05 - Jan 30 with 2375 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:59 - Jan 30 by Lord_Bony

hmm

Will look into it thanks.

No brainer LB very rarely fails and they keep updating their servers to bring 3pm ko's

https://uksatiptv.com/forum/forums/iptv-talk-news-announcements.6/

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:05 - Jan 30 with 2371 viewsyescomeon

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:03 - Jan 30 by yescomeon

Worried about Mkhitaryan coming on.

Little less so now

Upthecity!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024