Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread 11:31 - Jan 29 with 47366 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 30 Jan 2018 19:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:21 - Jan 30 with 3833 viewsKennedy

Maybe all they needed was manager to install confidence in them.

Clement put me to sleep. God knows what he done in the team talks

Just call me JFK

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:21 - Jan 30 with 3816 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:18 - Jan 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If overpaying for very average players like Markovic or Ayew is the only way to get liabilities like Dyer out of the squad than it can't come soon enough really.

You can't afford to carry lower league players like him if you want to compete.

I tend to agree that Dyer is not what he once was but he's stuck at it tonight and has done very well.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:21 - Jan 30 with 3798 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:20 - Jan 30 by Glyn1

But isn't Dyer said to be having a good game tonight? - I'm at work so can't watch the game, so am relying on all of you.

If this is a good game for Nath then it sums up how woeful he has been for a number of seasons now.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:22 - Jan 30 with 3814 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:11 - Jan 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

This has been far superior to the Liverpool game many were fawning over. We are actually playing well here and arguably deserve to be ahead, rather than being lucky to be in the game as a result of the opposition squandering numerous chances.

Hopefully we hold on.

Only liverpool are far better than arsenal though
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:22 - Jan 30 with 3797 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:20 - Jan 30 by Lord_Bony

Carlos has certainly improved the fitness and performance of the team.

If we can play like this against the lesser sides we will stay up.

We've always been a bit of a boggie side for them,come on let's hold on to this!
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:23 - Jan 30 with 3742 viewsItchySphincter

We need a change up front.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:26 - Jan 30 with 3619 viewsAmbergambler

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:22 - Jan 30 by jack2jack

We've always been a bit of a boggie side for them,come on let's hold on to this!

Bogey - unless you're talking about the pitch!
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:27 - Jan 30 with 3589 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:20 - Jan 30 by Glyn1

But isn't Dyer said to be having a good game tonight? - I'm at work so can't watch the game, so am relying on all of you.

Yes he was bloody good tonight,happy to give the correct information!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread (n/t) on 21:27 - Jan 30 with 3577 viewsShonky

Forgot to add body loool...
[Post edited 30 Jan 2018 21:28]

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:28 - Jan 30 with 3550 viewsBLAZE

YEEEEHAAAAAA
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:28 - Jan 30 with 3521 viewsjack2jack

Oh my fvckin god,fvcking get in,game over
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:28 - Jan 30 with 3512 viewsKennedy

Get in

Just call me JFK

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:28 - Jan 30 with 3511 viewsepaul

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeSSSSSS

This post has been edited by an administrator

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:28 - Jan 30 with 3510 viewsSwansNZ

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:29 - Jan 30 with 3489 viewsItchySphincter

Nice one Sam!

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:29 - Jan 30 with 3492 viewsjackjackjackjack

Start to believe, boys and girls.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:29 - Jan 30 with 3482 viewsTheKirkyLife

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:29 - Jan 30 with 3471 viewsPozuelosSideys

Last year it was a mug. This year its a letter.

Good lad Sam

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:30 - Jan 30 with 3403 viewsSirjohnalot

Our problem clearly is that we don't play the top 6 every week.
Great escape is on !
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:30 - Jan 30 with 3367 viewsShonky

Out of the bottom three. Holy fk. Carlos the Jack(al)

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:31 - Jan 30 with 3331 viewsjackjackjackjack

https://imgtc.com/w/OTzEF0f

The goal. Super Clucas.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2018 21:31]

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:32 - Jan 30 with 3259 viewsrob

Get in. Like a different team tonight.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:32 - Jan 30 with 3232 viewsJajess

Ayew is some player.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:32 - Jan 30 with 3220 viewsLord_Bony

WE ARE FUKN STAYING UP!!!

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:33 - Jan 30 with 3186 viewsKennedy

OUT OF THE BOTTOM 3

Just call me JFK

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024