Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! 17:22 - Feb 1 with 56996 viewsunion_jack

Don't forget that the SCSA is holding an open meeting tonight at The Cwmfelin Club starting at 7-00 pm.

Please try and make it if you can and support the cause.

We are expecting ITV Wales to be there and broadcasting live from 6-30 I believe. Also we are expecting some local political presence.

The future of our club is important and the SCSA are working hard to ensure it is a prosperous one.

Please come along if you can.

Hopefully see some of you there.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:57 - Feb 1 with 3692 viewsTheResurrection

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:23 - Feb 1 by jacksfullaces

good luck tonight all. the way the club has been run these last few years is as important to me as the performances on the pitch.

have listened to the counter argument in sofar as it goes, focus on the players etc yep, will do, thanks.

and back to the matter at hand ... the wretched way our club is now run and the story that is spun .. greedy bastards, get out of our club.

keep posting though, winning an argument on an internet site always a great focus in life I feel, getting people to change their mind an unlikely outcome. but always amusing to watch and now and again, when a considered opinion, to listen.

The wretched way our club is run?? Oh diddums did we lose a few matches, was a club the size of Swansea in a relegation battle or two??

The facking shame.

The outrage.....

I mean, come on, what have you been used to all your life watching this great club???? League 2.... Oh no, not every season, these was some LEAGUE ONE also!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T YOU EVEN SEE HOW PATHETIC YOU ALL SOUND???????

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:03 - Feb 1 with 3628 viewsN_T_J

Fųcking bin dipper.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:05 - Feb 1 with 3609 viewsheadcleaner

After ones made a point why continue to disrupt a thread? Its bad enough with the old board's stooges chipping in and trying to derail threads without long-standing fans who continue to comment over and over on the same subjects.

I'm interested in hearing what different people have to say and I read some threads with interest but lately, they are being derailed by only a couple of posters. why not just walk away from a thread after you've strongly given your opinion? Just a thought like or are people that bored?
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:09 - Feb 1 with 3560 viewsswanseacityx

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:03 - Feb 1 by N_T_J

Fųcking bin dipper.

Rattled much ?
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:09 - Feb 1 with 3562 viewsjack2jack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:57 - Feb 1 by TheResurrection

The wretched way our club is run?? Oh diddums did we lose a few matches, was a club the size of Swansea in a relegation battle or two??

The facking shame.

The outrage.....

I mean, come on, what have you been used to all your life watching this great club???? League 2.... Oh no, not every season, these was some LEAGUE ONE also!!!!!!!!!

You confuse me, can't put my finger on it.
Anyway, have a good evening.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:10 - Feb 1 with 3553 viewsDan_Swan

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:05 - Feb 1 by headcleaner

After ones made a point why continue to disrupt a thread? Its bad enough with the old board's stooges chipping in and trying to derail threads without long-standing fans who continue to comment over and over on the same subjects.

I'm interested in hearing what different people have to say and I read some threads with interest but lately, they are being derailed by only a couple of posters. why not just walk away from a thread after you've strongly given your opinion? Just a thought like or are people that bored?

It's one of the reasons I don't post very often on here anymore. It's incredibly childish behaviour & I wish they would stop their vitriolic posting & grow up!

Still following Dr's orders!

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:11 - Feb 1 with 3544 viewsJackfath

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:10 - Feb 1 by Dan_Swan

It's one of the reasons I don't post very often on here anymore. It's incredibly childish behaviour & I wish they would stop their vitriolic posting & grow up!

I agree.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:11 - Feb 1 with 3542 viewspencoedjack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:05 - Feb 1 by headcleaner

Top post mate

The Ayew thread last night was a prime example
[Post edited 1 Feb 2018 21:13]
Login to get fewer ads

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:13 - Feb 1 with 3522 viewsN_T_J

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:09 - Feb 1 by swanseacityx

Rattled much ?

Looking in bins much?
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:18 - Feb 1 with 3459 viewsTheResurrection

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:09 - Feb 1 by jack2jack

You confuse me, can't put my finger on it.
Anyway, have a good evening.

Too high brow, I know

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:19 - Feb 1 with 3457 viewsexiledclaseboy

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:49 - Feb 1 by Garyjack

I think it was stated on here that the Trust Chairman and The trust supporters director would be in attendance?

That was certainly the plan. I intended to go (in a purely personal capacity) but couldn’t get there. Looks like a decent turnout. I hope it’s gone well.

Poll: Tory leader

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:20 - Feb 1 with 3435 viewsTheResurrection

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:11 - Feb 1 by pencoedjack

Top post mate

The Ayew thread last night was a prime example
[Post edited 1 Feb 2018 21:13]

When ones point is made? So the Silly Children Supporters Alliance act like religious preachers bothering every Tom, Dick or Harry they come across.

Fine logic there. Prime example.

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:22 - Feb 1 with 3398 viewsswanseacityx

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:13 - Feb 1 by N_T_J

Looking in bins much?

No need to look in the bins...they were overflowing...spilling out with the SCSA rag
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:23 - Feb 1 with 3385 viewsN_T_J

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:22 - Feb 1 by swanseacityx

No need to look in the bins...they were overflowing...spilling out with the SCSA rag

Now you're being silly.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:25 - Feb 1 with 3364 viewsjack2jack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:18 - Feb 1 by TheResurrection

Too high brow, I know

Like I said, have good evening.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:26 - Feb 1 with 3353 viewsswancity

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:57 - Feb 1 by TheResurrection

The facking shame.

The outrage.....

Hi mate. Your comments are way off the mark on this one. It doesn't matter about losing a few games. That's not the issue is it and you know that. I'm surprised, as you love the Club so much, that you don't seem to be too bothered about the actions of Jenkins Morgan and Dineen. Quite simply they all need to go now. The scsa is working hard to make our fans aware of the illegal and damaging devious actions of Jenkins etc. I don't see anything wrong with that. You do not agree, that's your prerogative isn't it but each to their own. Personally, I'm disgusted by them.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:30 - Feb 1 with 3294 viewsLandore_Jack

The Union are trying to organise a protest march from Castle Gardens to the Liberty for the Burnley home game.

#backtojack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:33 - Feb 1 with 3262 viewsDeanoS

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:19 - Feb 1 by exiledclaseboy

That was certainly the plan. I intended to go (in a purely personal capacity) but couldn’t get there. Looks like a decent turnout. I hope it’s gone well.

Pity - how will they cope without your injection of professional bureacracy
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:34 - Feb 1 with 3258 viewsChief

If we stay up, you'll be telling people to enjoy the achievement and not to abuse the old board.

Grow some backbone.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:35 - Feb 1 with 3248 viewspencoedjack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:30 - Feb 1 by Landore_Jack

The Union are trying to organise a protest march from Castle Gardens to the Liberty for the Burnley home game.

Pint in every pub en route I’m in 👍
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:35 - Feb 1 with 3239 viewsLandore_Jack

There were plenty of negative comments directed at The Trust. Alan Lewis and Stuart Mac were in attendance.

#backtojack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:36 - Feb 1 with 3238 viewsSwanzay

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:20 - Feb 1 by TheResurrection

When ones point is made? So the Silly Children Supporters Alliance act like religious preachers bothering every Tom, Dick or Harry they come across.

Fine logic there. Prime example.

Your silly childish comments speak volumes, when you cant get your own way your retort to insulting people, how pathetic!

You had the ideal opportunity previously to make something of yourself and stand for election on the Trust and get your view truly heard, yet you either purposefully blew it or were to much of a Wok to realise.

Box office my arse...
[Post edited 1 Feb 2018 21:38]
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:51 - Feb 1 with 3073 viewstheloneranger

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 19:50 - Feb 1 by Garyjack

https://nowtoronto.com/music/friends-rally-behind-toronto-musician-jordan-gardne

Different guy ye?

https://mobile.twitter.com/mrjordangardner?lang=en

This Jordan Gardner looks like he's also part of the consortium that owns Bournemouth and Dundalk.

Swansea and Bournemouth....?? 🤔🤔

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:51 - Feb 1 with 3066 viewsDeanoS

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:36 - Feb 1 by Swanzay

Your silly childish comments speak volumes, when you cant get your own way your retort to insulting people, how pathetic!

You had the ideal opportunity previously to make something of yourself and stand for election on the Trust and get your view truly heard, yet you either purposefully blew it or were to much of a Wok to realise.

Box office my arse...
[Post edited 1 Feb 2018 21:38]

Whereas you.............. does what exactly

Yet another hanger-on that contributes nothing of substance, just whinges. Much like the majority sheep. Sheep and bureaucrats that want a say. You lot need to earn the right
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:52 - Feb 1 with 3057 viewsLandore_Jack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:54 - Feb 1 by QJumpingJack

We're The Union at the event?

Yes and it was confirmed by the SCSA that The Union have their own ideas. Hence the reason for the two groups, even though both want to achieve the same outcome.

#backtojack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024