Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! 17:22 - Feb 1 with 57230 viewsunion_jack

Don't forget that the SCSA is holding an open meeting tonight at The Cwmfelin Club starting at 7-00 pm.

Please try and make it if you can and support the cause.

We are expecting ITV Wales to be there and broadcasting live from 6-30 I believe. Also we are expecting some local political presence.

The future of our club is important and the SCSA are working hard to ensure it is a prosperous one.

Please come along if you can.

Hopefully see some of you there.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 19:59 - Feb 2 with 2111 viewsswancity

Atfv : Agree with all of the points you make. I'd encourage The Res especially to read it carefully. He makes a lot of sensible observations but is way off the mark on this subject. I'm certain our support is once again being galvanised by adversity. It's pulling together and it's reflected by a better atmosphere at games, also of course helped by superbly committed displays and results from our players.
Away from the pitch though things are simmering. Getting rid of Jenkins and Dineen is now imperative. The sooner the better. Any small steps that can be taken to help achieve this are welcome and far from being Village idiots, I'd applaud everyone who took the time to attend that meeting at cwmfelin club. It's raising awareness and that can only be good.
Last but not least, hope you get back to feeling well soon. I'm sure you will. 👍🏻

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:03 - Feb 2 with 2094 viewsATFV

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 19:41 - Feb 2 by Swanzay

Superb post Nigel, keep up the great work and hope your able to see another Swans win soon at the Liberty!

Kind of you and yes, let’s hope the Swans keep winning whether I’m there or not
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:09 - Feb 2 with 2074 viewsATFV

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 19:47 - Feb 2 by jack2jack

Great post AVFV, we've never met,but your a Jack with principles,that's enough for me.Hope your road to recovery is a speedy one.
All the best J2J

Thank you J2J, means a lot, really it does
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:15 - Feb 2 with 2047 viewsATFV

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 19:59 - Feb 2 by swancity

Atfv : Agree with all of the points you make. I'd encourage The Res especially to read it carefully. He makes a lot of sensible observations but is way off the mark on this subject. I'm certain our support is once again being galvanised by adversity. It's pulling together and it's reflected by a better atmosphere at games, also of course helped by superbly committed displays and results from our players.
Away from the pitch though things are simmering. Getting rid of Jenkins and Dineen is now imperative. The sooner the better. Any small steps that can be taken to help achieve this are welcome and far from being Village idiots, I'd applaud everyone who took the time to attend that meeting at cwmfelin club. It's raising awareness and that can only be good.
Last but not least, hope you get back to feeling well soon. I'm sure you will. 👍🏻

None of us want to be fighting against the club, we all want to still be in that golden period that the selling shareholders did so much to bring us. BUT things are very, very wrong behind the scenes and it’s a case of making a stand to try and protect the club’s long term future. What happens with the Trust’s shareholding is pivotal to that future.

I thought we wouldn’t be in this position again - and if the sellers had acted responsibly we wouldn’t have been. That’s what hurts the most.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:16 - Feb 2 with 2045 viewsbonymine

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 19:06 - Feb 1 by Jack11

In answer to your question, I don’t want you to say a single word.

Brilliant 👏👏👏

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:34 - Feb 2 with 1984 viewsWingstandwood

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 19:59 - Feb 2 by swancity

Bang on! I've seen our support being galvanised by adversity, the contemptable 'village-idiot' cr@p?..... It was thousands of supporters with a 'village-idiot' mentality that played a large part in both ousting Petty and helping to keep the club in the football league a few years back. Fantastic support both home and away!

I prefer to use the term " Supporters with true love for the club" it is far better translation, appreciation and critique than the 'village-idiot' labelling.

Argus!

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:43 - Feb 2 with 1953 viewsSwanzay

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:03 - Feb 2 by ATFV

Kind of you and yes, let’s hope the Swans keep winning whether I’m there or not

I've always admired you standing up and raising your concerns at many a trust forum over the years and trying to hold people to account, especially when they have tried to give a nonsense political answer, long may it continue.

Your honestly about your anxiety and depression deserves applauding!
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:05 - Feb 2 with 1868 viewsFireboy2

Isnt it strange that the res and that tvvat havent posted on this thread since Atfv posted

Weird that

Btw nigel i do hope you get through your illness soon matey and thanks for that fantastic post

We need all loyal jacks like you roaring us to PL saftey
Login to get fewer ads

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:12 - Feb 2 with 1844 viewsSwanzay

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:05 - Feb 2 by Fireboy2

Isnt it strange that the res and that tvvat havent posted on this thread since Atfv posted

Weird that

Btw nigel i do hope you get through your illness soon matey and thanks for that fantastic post

Has the Res ever raised his voice at a Forum over the years?
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:28 - Feb 2 with 1801 viewsATFV

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 20:43 - Feb 2 by Swanzay

I've always admired you standing up and raising your concerns at many a trust forum over the years and trying to hold people to account, especially when they have tried to give a nonsense political answer, long may it continue.

Your honestly about your anxiety and depression deserves applauding!

That means a lot! I don’t pretend to be a football expert, I never try to kid anyone that I’m eloquent, but I speak from the heart and always try to be balanced, taking a situation on its own merits. I spoke out at the last Forum because I felt it was needed but I certainly didn’t enjoy it because I’m still a massive supporter of the Trust.

Let’s have a beer at the next Forum if we’re both there
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:35 - Feb 2 with 1770 viewsATFV

Weird that

Thank you, and yes I’m getting better thank you very much. It was a dark time last week but I have awesome family and friends around me who always keep me safe and well. I posted on here because mental health issues are so serious and important and I don’t know what posting was made and removed but something derogatory must have been said. I also felt that those that are a part of the SCSA and fans that agree with what they stand for were being demonised and ridiculed unfairly.

If my embarrassingly honest posting redresses the balance on either of those subjects then my discomfort will be worth it!
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:40 - Feb 2 with 1749 viewslonglostjack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 19:47 - Feb 2 by jack2jack

Great post AVFV, we've never met,but your a Jack with principles,that's enough for me.Hope your road to recovery is a speedy one.
All the best J2J

Seconded. That was one hell of a post AVFV YJB.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:44 - Feb 2 with 1733 viewsFireboy2

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:35 - Feb 2 by ATFV

Thank you, and yes I’m getting better thank you very much. It was a dark time last week but I have awesome family and friends around me who always keep me safe and well. I posted on here because mental health issues are so serious and important and I don’t know what posting was made and removed but something derogatory must have been said. I also felt that those that are a part of the SCSA and fans that agree with what they stand for were being demonised and ridiculed unfairly.

If my embarrassingly honest posting redresses the balance on either of those subjects then my discomfort will be worth it!

The situation at the club pales into insignificance when it comes to what you are going through Nigel and it is good that you have strong support as you know its vital

YJB
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:19 - Feb 2 with 1656 viewsATFV

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:44 - Feb 2 by Fireboy2

The situation at the club pales into insignificance when it comes to what you are going through Nigel and it is good that you have strong support as you know its vital

YJB

Many do not have the sort of support that I have - family, friends and a massively understanding Boss so from that perspective I’m very lucky. And you’re right, health does have to come first which is why I reluctantly took a step back. Didn’t make doing so any easier, especially as I feel I let down the others in the SCSA that have worked so hard producing the Fanzine and arranging the meeting. When it finally came to delivering those I wasn’t there for them.

That’s why I felt it right to speak out on this thread because the abuse and ridicule towards long term, dedicated fans that have the best interest of the club in their hearts and in their actions had to be challenged.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:25 - Feb 2 with 1633 viewsTheResurrection

Weird that

It's not weird mate, the Mrs is giving birth.

Dangerous,

You, the SCSA or anyone else cannot take any credit for the upturn in form, only Carlos and the players can. You also cannot say your protests have not affected them, simply because no protests were even noticeable

However, you also cannot say that the threat of promises definitely would not affect the players and this is where I oppose, strongly. And it's not just me, it's a huge sway of our support.

I understand your reasons for protesting and I admire you taken the time to stand up for the Club at Trust meetings, believe me I really do. In a perfect world scenario now we wouldn't have Jenkins or Dineen, well he's gone anyway so I don't know why anyone keeps mentioning him, we would just have people running the Club that knew what they were doing and making good decisions.

However, let's get back to reality. You said something along the lines of if the sellers had sold properly we wouldn't be in this mess. You could never ever know this. I can't allow anyone to make fairytale comments without correcting them. I also don't think, at least on the face of it, we are in the big mess, petulant fans state we are. We still seem to be living within our means and we are still breaking club records.

You can't throw your toys out of your pram and throw them back in. There's good things happening at the Club also.

We are also seeing the true potential of what our squad could have achieved all season and I will make this statement, which also can't be proved, but I'm bloody certain it would have been the case. We would not have seen any protest groups had we been knocking on the quarter finals of the cup and say in the top half of the league. I would be prepared to call fans liars if they say differently.

For me, like you I'm sure, I want to see a much stronger Trust. I've been knocking on their door over the last few days begging them again to step up to the mark as I feel they are failing us again.

We shouldn't need protest groups if the Trust became the organisation they should be, it's as simple as that. They can still respect their status as a shareholder whilst growing a pair of kahunas. Simple. Just do it.

So, I've asked on here and the Union have been in touch with me and said they would honour a ceasefire on match days, full stop. Nothing before, nothing after, but then to carry on externally of this as they please.

I am asking the people of your group to do the same thing.

We will have plenty of time to achieve whatever it is your group fundamentally needs, although I will stress, you will need a much better plan of succession than the nothing you've got now.

We can't allow the Americans free reign and carte blanche on making decisions. We just can't. We'll sink.

All the best with the anxiety and stress, I don't suffer with this, don't overly understand it but know it affects people quite badly and a good state of mind is the least we can all hope for.

Peace to you. Respect Carlos and the many, many fans who just want no distractions during this tricky period.

SCFC one love.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:29 - Feb 2 with 1613 viewsDarran

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:25 - Feb 2 by TheResurrection

Dangerous,

You, the SCSA or anyone else cannot take any credit for the upturn in form, only Carlos and the players can. You also cannot say your protests have not affected them, simply because no protests were even noticeable

However, you also cannot say that the threat of promises definitely would not affect the players and this is where I oppose, strongly. And it's not just me, it's a huge sway of our support.

I understand your reasons for protesting and I admire you taken the time to stand up for the Club at Trust meetings, believe me I really do. In a perfect world scenario now we wouldn't have Jenkins or Dineen, well he's gone anyway so I don't know why anyone keeps mentioning him, we would just have people running the Club that knew what they were doing and making good decisions.

However, let's get back to reality. You said something along the lines of if the sellers had sold properly we wouldn't be in this mess. You could never ever know this. I can't allow anyone to make fairytale comments without correcting them. I also don't think, at least on the face of it, we are in the big mess, petulant fans state we are. We still seem to be living within our means and we are still breaking club records.

You can't throw your toys out of your pram and throw them back in. There's good things happening at the Club also.

We are also seeing the true potential of what our squad could have achieved all season and I will make this statement, which also can't be proved, but I'm bloody certain it would have been the case. We would not have seen any protest groups had we been knocking on the quarter finals of the cup and say in the top half of the league. I would be prepared to call fans liars if they say differently.

For me, like you I'm sure, I want to see a much stronger Trust. I've been knocking on their door over the last few days begging them again to step up to the mark as I feel they are failing us again.

We shouldn't need protest groups if the Trust became the organisation they should be, it's as simple as that. They can still respect their status as a shareholder whilst growing a pair of kahunas. Simple. Just do it.

So, I've asked on here and the Union have been in touch with me and said they would honour a ceasefire on match days, full stop. Nothing before, nothing after, but then to carry on externally of this as they please.

We will have plenty of time to achieve whatever it is your group fundamentally needs, although I will stress, you will need a much better plan of succession than the nothing you've got now.

We can't allow the Americans free reign and carte blanche on making decisions. We just can't. We'll sink.

All the best with the anxiety and stress, I don't suffer with this, don't overly understand it but know it affects people quite badly and a good state of mind is the least we can all hope for.

Peace to you. Respect Carlos and the many, many fans who just want no distractions during this tricky period.

SCFC one love.

Leigh Dineen hasn’t gone he still has a role at the club.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:32 - Feb 2 with 1583 viewsTheResurrection

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:29 - Feb 2 by Darran

I thought I read he would only be called on if necessary and let's face it, I doubt they would need to, would they. He's gone.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:35 - Feb 2 with 1569 viewsTreforys_Jack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:29 - Feb 2 by Darran

That's my understanding as well. Snout still in the trough.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:38 - Feb 2 with 1553 viewsscruffyjack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:32 - Feb 2 by TheResurrection

I thought I read he would only be called on if necessary and let's face it, I doubt they would need to, would they. He's gone.

Try to keep up, he’s vice chair.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:39 - Feb 2 with 1549 viewsTheResurrection

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:35 - Feb 2 by Treforys_Jack

That's my understanding as well. Snout still in the trough.

Nope, he's gone. Still gets the title of Vice Chairman which means fack all and will be on hand in an advisory role only, if and when needed.... So in other words, GONE!!

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:40 - Feb 2 with 1546 viewsDrGonzo

Well said Nigel. Good to see someone write on this subject with integrity and real passion for SCFC.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:44 - Feb 2 with 1525 viewsDarran

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:32 - Feb 2 by TheResurrection

He hasn’t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:46 - Feb 2 with 1516 viewsTheResurrection

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:44 - Feb 2 by Darran

He hasn’t.

"""And it is thought it brings an end to any active role in the daily management and operation of the football club for Dineen, though he will retain a position as vice-chairman."""

"""Dineen is understood to also keep his role as chairman of the club’s community trust and also retaining an advisory role at the club if and when required"""

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:49 - Feb 2 with 1497 viewsE20Jack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:46 - Feb 2 by TheResurrection

"""And it is thought it brings an end to any active role in the daily management and operation of the football club for Dineen, though he will retain a position as vice-chairman."""

"""Dineen is understood to also keep his role as chairman of the club’s community trust and also retaining an advisory role at the club if and when required"""

Dont bother with him, hes bonkers and on one tonight it seems.

Congrats to you and the missus big fella.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:49 - Feb 2 with 1501 viewsunion_jack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:25 - Feb 2 by TheResurrection

Dangerous,

SCFC one love.

Opinions aside, congratulations on your new arrival.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024