Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! 17:22 - Feb 1 with 56990 viewsunion_jack

Don't forget that the SCSA is holding an open meeting tonight at The Cwmfelin Club starting at 7-00 pm.

Please try and make it if you can and support the cause.

We are expecting ITV Wales to be there and broadcasting live from 6-30 I believe. Also we are expecting some local political presence.

The future of our club is important and the SCSA are working hard to ensure it is a prosperous one.

Please come along if you can.

Hopefully see some of you there.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:57 - Feb 1 with 3331 viewsSwanzay

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:51 - Feb 1 by DeanoS

Whereas you.............. does what exactly

Yet another hanger-on that contributes nothing of substance, just whinges. Much like the majority sheep. Sheep and bureaucrats that want a say. You lot need to earn the right

Hi Beano, you are comic!

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:08 - Feb 1 with 3244 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:10 - Feb 1 by Dan_Swan

It's one of the reasons I don't post very often on here anymore. It's incredibly childish behaviour & I wish they would stop their vitriolic posting & grow up!

There's a few Jenkins apologists who continually post negative stuff, all rather pointless as his credibility is shot and the American focus on short term investment return is so transparent.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:17 - Feb 1 with 3179 viewspencoedjack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:08 - Feb 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

There's a few Jenkins apologists who continually post negative stuff, all rather pointless as his credibility is shot and the American focus on short term investment return is so transparent.

Yes but it will be those fans who do not agree with the ‘apologists’ if we get relegated.

The worst part is I think they believe their own bullshite
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:19 - Feb 1 with 3160 viewsQJumpingJack

The Trust have to investigate this Jordan bloke.

let's say Bourenmouth vs Swansea is a winner takes all game at the end of the season.
Will Jordan be cheering both teams during the match?
[Post edited 1 Feb 2018 22:26]
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:31 - Feb 1 with 3078 viewsbarry_island

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 19:37 - Feb 1 by Darran

Nobody thinks this kind of thing is worrying then?

It's almost as if the Yanks and Sellouts are desperate to ruin our season. Now is the time to get behind Carlos and the Boys not to cream a few more quid out of the club.

On to Leicester.

Just smile.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:32 - Feb 1 with 3067 viewsWarwickHunt

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:19 - Feb 1 by QJumpingJack

The Trust have to investigate this Jordan bloke.

let's say Bourenmouth vs Swansea is a winner takes all game at the end of the season.
Will Jordan be cheering both teams during the match?
[Post edited 1 Feb 2018 22:26]

Jordan won't be cheering either team.

Therein lies the problem...
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:39 - Feb 1 with 3004 viewsunion_jack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 18:48 - Feb 1 by TheResurrection

No offence to any of the characters involved in this but I hope it falls flat on its face.

I speak to so, so many fans who fully understand what the old Directors did but just don't want anything to do with this. All they want is to concentrate on the football and get fully behind Carlos and the boys.

I find this just petty and petulant and a massive distraction that could have fatal consequences.

I hope the few of you involved really appreciate what you're doing and the damage you could end up doing.

You've got no plan. You're just reacting to one poor half season of football.

Pack it in.

You seem to have great difficulty in understanding what the SCSA actually stands for which is fine because I have absolutely no idea what you stand for either.

If it's about not disrupting the on-field activity then you are in the same camp as the SCSA.

If it's to look at the long term and ensure we have a club and a team playing at the highest level. You're on our side.

You keep going on and on and on ad nauseam about us endangering the performances on the pitch and that it's only a string of bad results that got us going. Truth is, all the people involved in the Alliance, as well as all those in attendance plus undoubtedly a whole load more not there tonight, have been concerned for some time about our situation. It's now that it's come together and if that is late in your mind then better than never.

We are very careful that our actions are clearly opposing the regime and not the team. Many suggestions were made by people as to what we can do from now on in and I'm sure many will be put into place. And the team won't suffer!

I repeat, I really cannot understand you or Swanseacityx who constantly deride the Alliance who are a group of enthusiastic supporters who only want the best for our club.

You were welcome to turn up tonight and put your views forward. Tell us where we are clearly going wrong and convince us all of the most effective way forward. However, you hid behind the keyboard again making snide remarks trying to sound intelligent. You and Swanseacityx really are making fools of yourselves.

I've said this by taking both of you in good faith (foolish me no doubt) that you are genuine supporters with no axe to grind. However, maybe, just maybe, you are having your strings pulled or even pulling them?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:40 - Feb 1 with 3000 viewsawayjack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 21:51 - Feb 1 by DeanoS

Whereas you.............. does what exactly

Yet another hanger-on that contributes nothing of substance, just whinges. Much like the majority sheep. Sheep and bureaucrats that want a say. You lot need to earn the right

Fxck me another ' I'm better than you need to earn the right'. Clown.
Login to get fewer ads

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:43 - Feb 1 with 2972 viewsperchrockjack

Another newbie poster .strange

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:55 - Feb 1 with 2880 viewsswanseacityx

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:39 - Feb 1 by union_jack

You seem to have great difficulty in understanding what the SCSA actually stands for which is fine because I have absolutely no idea what you stand for either.

If it's about not disrupting the on-field activity then you are in the same camp as the SCSA.

If it's to look at the long term and ensure we have a club and a team playing at the highest level. You're on our side.

You keep going on and on and on ad nauseam about us endangering the performances on the pitch and that it's only a string of bad results that got us going. Truth is, all the people involved in the Alliance, as well as all those in attendance plus undoubtedly a whole load more not there tonight, have been concerned for some time about our situation. It's now that it's come together and if that is late in your mind then better than never.

We are very careful that our actions are clearly opposing the regime and not the team. Many suggestions were made by people as to what we can do from now on in and I'm sure many will be put into place. And the team won't suffer!

I repeat, I really cannot understand you or Swanseacityx who constantly deride the Alliance who are a group of enthusiastic supporters who only want the best for our club.

You were welcome to turn up tonight and put your views forward. Tell us where we are clearly going wrong and convince us all of the most effective way forward. However, you hid behind the keyboard again making snide remarks trying to sound intelligent. You and Swanseacityx really are making fools of yourselves.

I've said this by taking both of you in good faith (foolish me no doubt) that you are genuine supporters with no axe to grind. However, maybe, just maybe, you are having your strings pulled or even pulling them?

We tried to get in mate....couldnt find an empty seat.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:58 - Feb 1 with 2864 viewsunion_jack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:55 - Feb 1 by swanseacityx

We tried to get in mate....couldnt find an empty seat.

Then you should have announced who you were and we'd have found you one.

It was very well attended by the way. Not many with your point of view admittedly but as I said above you could have put us all right by voicing your opinions. Courage of your conviction and all that. But you didn't!

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 23:00 - Feb 1 with 2852 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:58 - Feb 1 by union_jack

It was very well attended by the way. Not many with your point of view admittedly but as I said above you could have put us all right by voicing your opinions. Courage of your conviction and all that. But you didn't!

Two seats required, an additional one for his arguments.

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 23:03 - Feb 1 with 2823 viewsswanseacityx

It was not well attended. We have 19,000 fans at home games.....probably around 50,000 fans in total.

There were less than 100 in attendance. Of the 100 probably 20 were made up of SCSA / Trust reps. Another 20 were probably locals on their Thursday night out.

The remaining 60 attendees were made up of various village idiots from every part of West Glamorgan. Nearly every village was represented.

So dont tell me it was well attended.

You are just lying to yourself.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 23:07 - Feb 1 with 2797 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 23:03 - Feb 1 by swanseacityx

It was not well attended. We have 19,000 fans at home games.....probably around 50,000 fans in total.

There were less than 100 in attendance. Of the 100 probably 20 were made up of SCSA / Trust reps. Another 20 were probably locals on their Thursday night out.

The remaining 60 attendees were made up of various village idiots from every part of West Glamorgan. Nearly every village was represented.

Good because I don't want him lying to me.

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 23:09 - Feb 1 with 2775 viewsunion_jack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 23:03 - Feb 1 by swanseacityx

So you think well attended would be getting the same as the Liberty on match day??

It was well attended. They weren't village idiots as you so eloquently put it. They were loyal, enthusiastic supporters concerned about the way our club is being run and the nefarious activity that's gone on recently. They contributed and offered some good suggestions and supported the Alliance and its activities. I know that must break your heart but you're just going to have to face up to it.

Of course, you convince yourself otherwise if it makes you feel better. It won't ruin our evening one bit.

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 23:10 - Feb 1 with 2769 viewsJoe_bradshaw

He didn't try to get in.

He lied about being in the Vivs the other night. He's lying about tonight. It's what he does.

He's a Cardiff fan enjoying himself on a Premier League team's supporter website. He should be celebrating his club's new signing from Bolton but he's attracted by the bright lights further west.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 23:13 - Feb 1 with 2748 viewsswanseacityx

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 23:09 - Feb 1 by union_jack

So you think well attended would be getting the same as the Liberty on match day??

It was well attended. They weren't village idiots as you so eloquently put it. They were loyal, enthusiastic supporters concerned about the way our club is being run and the nefarious activity that's gone on recently. They contributed and offered some good suggestions and supported the Alliance and its activities. I know that must break your heart but you're just going to have to face up to it.

Of course, you convince yourself otherwise if it makes you feel better. It won't ruin our evening one bit.

I could see atleast 3 village idiots in the photo and there were dozens more no doubt.

Either way....you accomplished nothing so far other than filling an extra skip at the liberty with your pointless leaflets.

Life goes on.

You spend your life drowning in negativity.

I spend my life laughing at you whilst supporting our great club.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 23:13 - Feb 1 with 2754 viewsunion_jack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 23:10 - Feb 1 by Joe_bradshaw

He didn't try to get in.

He lied about being in the Vivs the other night. He's lying about tonight. It's what he does.

He's a Cardiff fan enjoying himself on a Premier League team's supporter website. He should be celebrating his club's new signing from Bolton but he's attracted by the bright lights further west.

Yeah, I think we know that Joe but I honestly don't believe he's a Cardiff fan. That said, with all he is saying on here he's not a Swans fan either.

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 23:15 - Feb 1 with 2733 viewsswanseacityx

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 23:10 - Feb 1 by Joe_bradshaw

He didn't try to get in.

What about all the other people the SCSA blocked on twitter. Are they Cardiff fans too.

Reality check incoming.

Nobody turned up.

Nobody supports the SCSA other than village idiots.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 23:16 - Feb 1 with 2725 viewsswanseacityx

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 23:13 - Feb 1 by union_jack

Yeah, I think we know that Joe but I honestly don't believe he's a Cardiff fan. That said, with all he is saying on here he's not a Swans fan either.

The SCSA hate our club. Why are they meddling with the Stadium Lease Agreement?

Its such a good deal.

They must hate us to question it.
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 23:18 - Feb 1 with 2724 viewsunion_jack

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 23:13 - Feb 1 by swanseacityx

I could see atleast 3 village idiots in the photo and there were dozens more no doubt.

Either way....you accomplished nothing so far other than filling an extra skip at the liberty with your pointless leaflets.

Life goes on.

You spend your life drowning in negativity.

I spend my life laughing at you whilst supporting our great club.

How is doing something positive considered to be negative??

You keep telling yourself you support the club because to many of us on here you are doing anything but.

However, from what I've read of your posts in the past, I think you have other motives. Otherwise you'd see what we are doing makes sense.

My iPad is just about to give up the ghost for today so I'm switching off but I'll reply to anything tomorrow.

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 23:19 - Feb 1 with 2718 viewsJoe_bradshaw

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 23:15 - Feb 1 by swanseacityx

What about all the other people the SCSA blocked on twitter. Are they Cardiff fans too.

Reality check incoming.

Nobody turned up.

Nobody supports the SCSA other than village idiots.

Touched a nerve I see.

Lying bluebird outed.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 23:22 - Feb 1 with 2701 viewsBloodyhills

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 22:43 - Feb 1 by perchrockjack

Another newbie poster .strange

Account no longer exists. Wonder who it was who joined just to post some pathetic comment and then deleted their account?
Hmmm

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 23:33 - Feb 1 with 2635 viewsmahoss

SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 19:17 - Feb 1 by swanseacityx

I recognise a few faces...in all fairness there are some right divs there.

I would say today is the day the SCSA died but in truth it was never born ! No wonder Captain Hobnob left them !

Swansea till I die !

Feck the SCSA

As long as we don't get relegated eh !
A couple of decent wins has calmed things down,we get relegated and it will be a very different story.
Best hope we stay up I think !
SCSA MEETING TONIGHT!! on 23:39 - Feb 1 with 2607 viewsBLAZE

So what was the big bombshell BigPhil has been promising for weeks? If there wasn't one, I suggest he's told to button it going forward because unfounded sensationalism like that will only play into the sell outs hands

Good work tonight all the same
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024